Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime

Transformers News: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime

Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 2:27PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 23,509

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

It appears Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime will be receiving the spiky Beast Hunters makeover. UK fansite Full Metal Hero have revealed a small render of the figure in robot mode. Check out the image mirrored below.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunter Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime
Credit(s): FMH
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439663)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 13th, 2012 @ 2:45pm CST
Looks good. Not buying.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439691)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on November 13th, 2012 @ 4:09pm CST
That appears to be a completely new mold.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439700)
Posted by RAcast on November 13th, 2012 @ 5:06pm CST
I've been wanting a CV scale Prime Prime, and I hope this might finally be able to convince me to pick one up. The original mold just never did anything for me...it just doesn't have anything that makes it pop.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439701)
Posted by Autobot Joe on November 13th, 2012 @ 5:08pm CST
Just when I thought my Optimus Prime collection was nearing completion....ugh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k5PqcBv ... ature=plcp
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439713)
Posted by Xephon0930 on November 13th, 2012 @ 6:43pm CST
Get a bigger scale figure with the same redesign if not improved and make it Voyager and then we'll talk.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439715)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 13th, 2012 @ 6:48pm CST
Transformers PRIME Season 2 finale spoiler:
[spoiler]Given how the season ended for Optimus, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he got the beastly makeover in the animation as well as his toy.[/spoiler]

Of course this is Cyberverse so I'm really not bothered.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439723)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 13th, 2012 @ 7:05pm CST
looks ok kinda reminds me a little of power master prime, but unless commander prices drop or become scout class i wont be getting it.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439771)
Posted by Convotron on November 13th, 2012 @ 10:12pm CST
I like the bulkier look. It reminds me of Powermaster Optimus Prime. The only detail that I'm not sure of is the bladed/spiked bits on the front of the torso. It may look better in alt mode if they serve as a cow catcher/pilot.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439778)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 13th, 2012 @ 11:20pm CST
Him look beefy. 8)
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439853)
Posted by YRQRM0 on November 14th, 2012 @ 9:57am CST
It would be a lot cooler if those parts combined into some kind of trailer thing in vehicle mode.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439874)
Posted by MarkNL on November 14th, 2012 @ 11:46am CST
autobot joe wrote:Just when I thought my Optimus Prime collection was nearing completion....ugh.


An Optimus Prime collection will never ever be complete.

lol :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :BOT:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439953)
Posted by CBratetron on November 14th, 2012 @ 4:30pm CST
Is cyberverse even a good reflection of canon?
I've always considered it on par with Happy Meal toys and about as relevant as Arctic Assault Batman or Stealth Force Superman.
Am I mistaken?
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439954)
Posted by RAcast on November 14th, 2012 @ 4:36pm CST
CBratetron wrote:Is cyberverse even a good reflection of canon?
I've always considered it on par with Happy Meal toys and about as relevant as Arctic Assault Batman or Stealth Force Superman.
Am I mistaken?

..Why would you think that? Legends class figures have always been pretty good, they're just scaled down versions of characters. And the Cyberverse line's entire point is to have all of the characters be at least roughly in scale with one another. (Notable exception is of course Breakdown)
It's a bit of an insult and level of detail to the engineering on most of them to call them "happy meal toys"
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439976)
Posted by XDMan on November 14th, 2012 @ 7:37pm CST
Looks more like 3D artwork. :???:
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1439978)
Posted by RAcast on November 14th, 2012 @ 7:49pm CST
XDMan wrote:Looks more like 3D artwork. :???:

That's because it is. ;) Gotta read the first post.

[quote]UK fansite Full Metal Hero have revealed a small render of the figure in robot mode.[/quote]
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1440035)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 14th, 2012 @ 11:56pm CST
RAcast wrote:
CBratetron wrote:Is cyberverse even a good reflection of canon?
I've always considered it on par with Happy Meal toys and about as relevant as Arctic Assault Batman or Stealth Force Superman.
Am I mistaken?

..Why would you think that? Legends class figures have always been pretty good, they're just scaled down versions of characters. And the Cyberverse line's entire point is to have all of the characters be at least roughly in scale with one another. (Notable exception is of course Breakdown)
It's a bit of an insult and level of detail to the engineering on most of them to call them "happy meal toys"
He's talking about the canonicity of the Cyberverse toy designs, talking from a fictional standpoint, not a toy standpoint.
Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Commander Optimus Prime (1440036)
Posted by RAcast on November 15th, 2012 @ 12:03am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:
CBratetron wrote:Is cyberverse even a good reflection of canon?
I've always considered it on par with Happy Meal toys and about as relevant as Arctic Assault Batman or Stealth Force Superman.
Am I mistaken?

..Why would you think that? Legends class figures have always been pretty good, they're just scaled down versions of characters. And the Cyberverse line's entire point is to have all of the characters be at least roughly in scale with one another. (Notable exception is of course Breakdown)
It's a bit of an insult and level of detail to the engineering on most of them to call them "happy meal toys"
He's talking about the canonicity of the Cyberverse toy designs, talking from a fictional standpoint, not a toy standpoint.

Ahh, my mistake. He's asking about them like...Spy Changers, for example? Nah, it's nothing like that. They're just like the Legends class figures that they've been doing since Cybertron/Galaxy Force. Just scaled down versions of characters that'll fit in your pocket or around your computer monitor. :)

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN SKYTREAD, APEFACE, CLOBBER, BRAWN - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 51 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Movies 4 Age of Extinction AOE Voyager Dinobot SLOG + Drift - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 38 minutes 53 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers Cloud Shockwave & Hellwarp + Comic Action Figure Japan - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 2 minutes 48 seconds
100% Hasbro Transformers Platinum Ed Dinobots G1 Head Grimlock Slug Slog Strafe - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 23 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers PSL Takara Tomy Unite Warriors UW08 UW-08 Computron Loose No Box - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 39 minutes 50 seconds
New Transformers Cloud 9 Toy W-01 Quakeblast Shockwave in Stock! - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 48 minutes 20 seconds
DHL 100% Legit Hasbro Transformers 2015 Goat Platinum G2 Laser Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 55 minutes 24 seconds
Under Armour Alter Ego Transformers Crosshairs Compression Shirt 1258557 L Large - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 5 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test