Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 11:25am CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 58,058

Twelve new galleries were recently posted on Seibertron.com. The new galleries include 9 ROTF Legends Class galleries (Jetpower Optimus Prime, Megatron, Optimus Prime, Starscream, Jetfire, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Springer, and Ratchet), ROTF Scout Class Knockout, and Transformers Animated Bumper Battlers Lockdown and Soundwave. In case you missed these new galleries during the past week, here they are for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

ROTF LEGENDS CLASS

Knock Out

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED - BUMPER BATTLERS
--------------------------------------------------
Soundwave

Lockdown

12 New Galleries: ROTF Legends Class, Knockout, and TFA Bumper Battlers

Re: 12 New Galleries: ROTF Legends Class, Knockout, and TFA Bumper Battlers (989125)
Posted by SoUnDwAvEr1998 on September 3rd, 2009 @ 11:30am CDT
Cool galeries
Re: 12 New Galleries: ROTF Legends Class, Knockout, and TFA Bumper Battlers (989142)
Posted by Forgotten on September 3rd, 2009 @ 12:07pm CDT
1. I can say that I believe Legends Jet-OP looks better and more accurate than Leader class. Which is extremely sad. but with the ez devastator turning out how awesome it is, I guess that's the trend.
Re: 12 New Galleries: ROTF Legends Class, Knockout, and TFA Bumper Battlers (989143)
Posted by tom brokaw on September 3rd, 2009 @ 12:07pm CDT
really cool.... i love the legends jet optimus prime
Re: 12 New Galleries: ROTF Legends Class, Knockout, and TFA Bumper Battlers (989150)
Posted by Seibertron on September 3rd, 2009 @ 12:15pm CDT
Forgotten wrote:2. Where did you find Bumper Battlers Soundwave? My 3 year old son collects the bumper battlers, power bots, spring bots, FABs, etc. And Soundwave is the only one I couldn't find for him from the Animated line. Maybe I can catch him on sale at BBTS, DigitalToys or ToyArena. But the pics are sweeter than ever mein freund.

I'm pretty sure I bought them online but I can't remember if I bought them from HasbroToyShop.com or BigBadToyStore.com. Probably the latter. I only saw Lockdown and Soundwave once at a Target several months after I bought them. I was glad I bought them online. Simple toys. I love the style of the vehicle modes.
Re: 12 New Galleries: ROTF Legends Class, Knockout, and TFA Bumper Battlers (989153)
Posted by First Gen on September 3rd, 2009 @ 12:21pm CDT
12 Galleries in one shot?!!!

Do you ever sleep?

Wow, i'm really impressed by the ROTF Legends figures. They look really good for their size. I may just have to scoop these up.
Re: 12 New Galleries: ROTF Legends Class, Knockout, and TFA Bumper Battlers (989162)
Posted by Seibertron on September 3rd, 2009 @ 12:29pm CDT
First Gen wrote:12 Galleries in one shot?!!!

Do you ever sleep?

Sometimes :)

My family is just really understanding that Seibertron.com is basically a part time (full time?) job. I've got about another 50 to 75 galleries that are coming down the pipes real soon on top of all of these (about 20 Robot Heroes galleries, 10 Robot Replicas galleries, 12 FABs, 5 Human Alliance galleries, 15 or so remaining regular line figures, then the 10ish TF1 galleries I've got on my laptop). I'm at 1,850 galleries currently. I should be past the 1,900 gallery point here in the next two weeks and then we'll be well on our way to 2,000+ galleries at last. :)
Re: 12 New Galleries: ROTF Legends Class, Knockout, and TFA Bumper Battlers (989326)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 3rd, 2009 @ 4:22pm CDT
I've been trying to find a Legends Jetfire to combine with my Legends Prime so they can stand next to the Leaders combined form. :-?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Titans Return Transformers Scourge Rippersnapper Highbrow Twinferno New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WRECK-GAR Lot For Parts With Gun, Vintage Takara 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G19 Hunter ratchet" on EBAY