1986 Transformers The Movie Showing Near Botcon With Special Guests

1986 Transformers The Movie Showing Near Botcon With Special Guests

Friday, May 27th, 2011 3:36pm CDT

Category: Event News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 24,534

After spending a weekend knee deep in Transformers at Botcon, what do you do then? If you got some time to kill how about going to a showing of the 1986 Transformers: The Movie. That's right, near Botcon at the Aero Theater in Santa Monica, CA.

There will be a discussion after the movie featuring Dan Gilvezan (Bumblebee), Paul Eiding (Perceptor) and Gregg Berger (Grimlock). You can find out all the details here.

Transformers: The Movie
Aero Theater
1328 Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CA
Sun June, 5
7:30 pm

Credit(s): Aero Theater, Fender Bender

This article was last modified on Saturday, May 28th, 2011 5:39am CDT

Re: 1986 Transformers The Movie Showing Near Botcon With Special Guests (1229621)
Posted by ProwlJazz on May 27th, 2011 @ 4:23pm CDT
If you got some time to kill how about going to a showing of the 1987 Transformers: The Movie

Based on the title I think you made a typo in there. ;)
Re: 1986 Transformers The Movie Showing Near Botcon With Special Guests (1229645)
Posted by SPRINGER112 on May 27th, 2011 @ 5:09pm CDT
please hasbro realese this in all cinamas. :-(
Re: 1986 Transformers The Movie Showing Near Botcon With Special Guests (1229752)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 27th, 2011 @ 10:21pm CDT
Just checked Google Maps to see how far away this is from BotCon...

:shock: HA? Ha, heh heh, n-no way! That... That ain't happening. That just ain't happening for me, let me tell you. That place is way to far away for me to get to.

It just ain't happening. :lol:
Re: 1986 Transformers The Movie Showing Near Botcon With Special Guests (1229830)
Posted by harvester on May 28th, 2011 @ 2:36am CDT
it's only a half hour away. During rushhour it's probably about 2 hours but I don't know how Sunday evening will be
Re: 1986 Transformers The Movie Showing Near Botcon With Special Guests (1230115)
Posted by Afterlife07 on May 28th, 2011 @ 9:10pm CDT
This is on my birthday and it's easy for me to get there, I'm totally going!

I'm missing out on Botcon again this year so this will be my present to myself.
Re: 1986 Transformers The Movie Showing Near Botcon With Special Guests (1230478)
Posted by Galvatron X on May 29th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CDT
Damn...I'd love to see this in a theater again. That would be awesome!

I'm guessing all the fanboys in the audience would probably ruin it for me with all their mumblings and grumblings, though.

"I hate Hot Rod!"

"Bombshell is Cyclonus"

"No, stupid. Cyclonus is Skywarp!"

And so on and so on... :lol:
Re: 1986 Transformers The Movie Showing Near Botcon With Special Guests (1233309)
Posted by Metal Millitia on June 3rd, 2011 @ 5:49pm CDT
I wish one day I will get to see this movie in a theater. Man seeing Optimus plow down Decepticon's on the big screen would be so awesome.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Generations Selects TT-GS08 Tentakil MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects RICOCHET Deluxe Class Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Star Convoy Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Series 3 Atomic Freeze  Wizengreen FunGus Grumpy Clumpy Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Lot Transformers Rescue Bots Blades, Heatwave, And Blurr Plus Race Car" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME (BUMBLEBEE)  ENERGON ARMOR - CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CYBERVERSE Autobot Lot! OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, RACK N RUIN++" on EBAY