2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed

2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed

Sunday, January 24th, 2010 12:28am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 27,670

Thanks to Cybergundam Blog, the limited edition of the Fallen for 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival has been revealed. The limited edition toy has surfaced in the latest Hobby Japan issue March 2010.

From the image, the Fallen has the similar paint work (if any difference) from Target Exclusive - The Fallen (Burning). It has the same packaging as well. This figure is scheduled to be released on 7th February 2010.

2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed

To view original post click here.

Seibertron.com, Your Ultimate Resource for Transformers!

Credit(s): Cybergundam Blog

This article was last modified on Sunday, January 24th, 2010 12:48am CST

Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039863)
Posted by Blurrz on January 24th, 2010 @ 12:46am CST
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039866)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on January 24th, 2010 @ 1:05am CST
Blurrz wrote:Yikes, I was wrong. It's exactly the freaking same as the Target Exclusive! Guess I have to eat my hat...

just go out and get a nacho hat wth dip in the top!! a hat that's fun to eat!!!

Gotta say i'm pleased that this figure is so similar (if different at all). When the G1 repaint of Movie Arcee came out, it was vastly different and as such, a neccessity. It was pricy of course for a deluxe, but worth it in my opinion. This figure on the other hand was stresing me as I, until now, was expecting a new paint scheme (and being a class larger than Arcee, presumably more expensive). A welcome relief for my checking account.
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039870)
Posted by Exic on January 24th, 2010 @ 1:35am CST
I saw it in Takashimaya, Orchard Road (singapore) last year December..
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039887)
Posted by Mkall on January 24th, 2010 @ 3:48am CST
Wow. That's really lame actually.
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039891)
Posted by Blurrz on January 24th, 2010 @ 4:09am CST
I actually think it might be clear orange...
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039912)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 24th, 2010 @ 6:22am CST
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039931)
Posted by freaky777 on January 24th, 2010 @ 7:44am CST
Blurrz wrote:I actually think it might be clear orange...

Yea it looks that way.. its either the lighting or its clear orange.. I have the Burning Hasbro figure and its no way its as bright or saturated
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039940)
Posted by Forgotten on January 24th, 2010 @ 9:29am CST
If it's transcluscent bits I might have to look into it.
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039944)
Posted by Liftgate on January 24th, 2010 @ 10:01am CST
It's possible they took the photo with him sitting on something lighted from underneath, maybe that's why he's transparent looking. There's one way to tell though - Somebody out there who has the Target figure needs to hold a flashlight up to it and see if it shines through!
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039946)
Posted by Diem on January 24th, 2010 @ 10:16am CST
Yep, the Japanese text confirms that he has "special clear parts".
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039953)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 24th, 2010 @ 11:38am CST
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039955)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 24th, 2010 @ 11:55am CST
UltraPrimal wrote:OMG! I must have this amazing super-rare Japanese TakaraTomy exclusive. It's way better than the stupid Hasblow version! :roll:

I wouldn't that touch that post if I were you guys... :roll:

Still, this is rather surprising compared to the exclusive of 2007. The more reason for me to ignore it initially, but to drool over it should I see it for a reasonable price. Hey, I'm a sucker for translucent parts :P
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039961)
Posted by Solrac333 on January 24th, 2010 @ 12:39pm CST
My Target already has the exclusives on clearance. I might get one for bashing.
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039974)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on January 24th, 2010 @ 1:27pm CST
Diem wrote:Yep, the Japanese text confirms that he has "special clear parts".

It's possible the text is referring to the "Slide-out Energy Absortion Panels".

On closer inspection and comparisonn with our (can i say our?) galleries, the figure does indeed appear to have a transluscent base:

compared with

I haven't quite decided if I want the figure or not, I'll have to see a small gallery or have more info I guess.
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1039982)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on January 24th, 2010 @ 2:21pm CST
I think this is a big no for me. It's not distinctive enough from the Target version to justify the probably hefty price tag.
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1040029)
Posted by FracturedKoi on January 24th, 2010 @ 6:34pm CST
The great pumpkin strikes back!
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1040060)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 24th, 2010 @ 8:37pm CST
This will be the same as the Target exclusive. Bet it.
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1040081)
Posted by Rated X on January 24th, 2010 @ 9:53pm CST
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1040173)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 25th, 2010 @ 7:27am CST
Rated X wrote:Whats the big deal about clear plastic ??? The ghost Starscream was cool because it was actually a representation from the G1 storyline. But all the other clear plastic figures are silly and a waste of money.

Mirage?

Club Combiner?

...and for that matter, in the realm of toy collecting, at what point have we crossed a line when it comes to wasting money?
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure Revealed (1040202)
Posted by Forgotten on January 25th, 2010 @ 9:02am CST

I suppose you think that actual windows on the toys is silly.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot Movie Jazz Ratchet Hot Shot Bumblebee Barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus Used Commander Class-Series 2" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE - Transformers Optimus Prime Cyberverse  - Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Battle Masters - Blowpipe - Sealed" on EBAY