2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure

Transformers News: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure

Wednesday, December 23rd, 2009 11:52PM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 80,740

If your memory can stick with you for a couple years, then you'll remember that the 2008 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival had an exclusive Transformer repaint - G1 Arcee.

2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure

Now as 2010 rolls in, we'll be getting an exclusive repaint once again from the Winter Wonder Festival. TFormers reports that the exclusive will be of the Fallen. The figure will be available to the public on February 7 - the date of the festival. You can check out the promotional image here.

2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure

The exact paint job is unknown, however it should definitely differ from the original Fallen and Target Fallen.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com, your Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Credit(s): TFormers

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure (1030700)
Posted by Mkall on December 24th, 2009 @ 12:01am CST
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure (1030705)
Posted by Blurrz on December 24th, 2009 @ 12:42am CST
Mkall wrote:Awesome! I love movie exclusives. That means I don't have to spend stupid amounts of money to get them.

[color=darkgreen]
Likewise[/color]
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure (1030718)
Posted by Screamfleet on December 24th, 2009 @ 2:02am CST
What colors could they do for him, like, Autobot colors?
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure (1030740)
Posted by starfish on December 24th, 2009 @ 4:59am CST

Can I just ask a question (the answer to which might save me loads of money here)?

How do we know this dude's not going to be the same as the Target burning version? I mean, to my knowledge that particular deco is yet to be released in Japan.

We've seen Japanese exclusives before that have turned out to be identical to figures easily obtainable in the US (Lawson EZ Fallen, TRU Stalk Skorponok and Toy-Hobby Dead End) - how do we know the case won't also apply here (fingers crossed!)?
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure (1030752)
Posted by Mechastrike on December 24th, 2009 @ 7:23am CST
i still say The Fallen should be in leader class.
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure (1030787)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on December 24th, 2009 @ 10:38am CST
starfish wrote:No way - not another cruddy exclusive. With all the Japanese DVD exclusives this week, my wallet's taken enough of a battering already this winter.

That's what I'm hoping for, but I'm not holding my breath.
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure (1030812)
Posted by Screamfleet on December 24th, 2009 @ 1:42pm CST
What coudl they really do with the fallen?
I imagine, unless it's something wacky and out there, like, autobot colors, or prime colors or something kind of out there, it'll be similar to the target version. It'll be japan's take on the burning version. So, probably a deeper black, some better paint apps, better highlights, or maybe just more clear parts.
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure (1030820)
Posted by Blurrz on December 24th, 2009 @ 2:13pm CST
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure (1031253)
Posted by starfish on December 27th, 2009 @ 4:48am CST
Blurrz wrote:It won't be Target Fallen because the WWF is more prestigious than that. I'm expecting something silvery.

WWF? So it'll be black-and-white, like a panda?
Re: 2010 Tokyo Winter Wonder Festival - Limited Edition Fallen Figure (1031276)
Posted by Mkall on December 27th, 2009 @ 10:45am CST
starfish wrote:

WWF? So it'll be black-and-white, like a panda?

Panda Fallen, nice.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers 1984 G1 Autobot Cars: Hound Spare Tire Accessory Part *no sticker - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 minutes 53 seconds
Takara Transformers United UN-09 Decepticon Tyrant Megatron Used - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 24 minutes 1 second
Hasbro Transformers the Movie Barricade with Frenzy Deluxe Used - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 24 minutes 3 seconds
First4Figures Transformers Battlefield Optimus Prime VS Megatron Statue - Time Remaining: 11 days 2 hours 39 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Reveal the Shield ? DEEP DIVE ?? Voyager Class RTS NIB MISB !! - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 50 minutes 22 seconds
?? Transformers Reveal the Shield ? LUGNUT ? Voyager Class RTS NIB MISB !! - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 52 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers MMC R-27 Calidus/ Luodiwen / Rodimus prime hot hot rod breaking - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 56 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Platinum OPTIMUS PRIME Year Of The Horse Masterpiece Sealed MP10 - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 56 minutes 56 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017