2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee

Transformers News: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee

Sunday, November 11th, 2012 11:30AM CST

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Collectables
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 76,521

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

For those looking to add a little Transformers flavor to their Christmas tree this year we have two new movie themed ornaments from Carlton. The first is a ROTF Megatron head complete with battle damage and light-up eyes. The second is an action pose Bumblebee. Both are currently are currently available on Amazon at the following links:

Carlton Magic Ornament 2012 Megatron - Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Bumblebee Action Pose 2012 Carlton Heirloom Ornament

2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee

2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee
Credit(s): Amazon
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee (1439168)
Posted by Crosshairs on November 11th, 2012 @ 11:52am CST
Pretty sure they just took 2007 Robot Replicas Bumblebee and just stuck a wire in his head. Looks so lazily designed.
On the other hand, Megatron looks fantastic, though i doubt the paint job in the image will be reflected in the actual product :P
Re: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee (1439182)
Posted by Erailea on November 11th, 2012 @ 1:38pm CST
Crosshairs wrote:Pretty sure they just took 2007 Robot Replicas Bumblebee and just stuck a wire in his head. Looks so lazily designed.
On the other hand, Megatron looks fantastic, though i doubt the paint job in the image will be reflected in the actual product :P


Yeah, the paint is mostly silver, very little brass/rust coloration. Still pretty neat though... and kinda creepy in the dead of night when the lights are off xD

Got the Megatron ornament as a b-day gift a few months ago.
Re: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee (1439184)
Posted by RhA on November 11th, 2012 @ 1:47pm CST
Let's all get into the spirit by hanging insane dead alien robo-dictators in our tree.
Re: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee (1439227)
Posted by amtm on November 11th, 2012 @ 5:07pm CST
$37 for a piece of crap to hang from your tree? You might as well light your wallet on fire.
Re: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee (1439253)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 11th, 2012 @ 9:11pm CST
Insanely overpriced.

How big is that Megatron head, anyways?
Re: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee (1439309)
Posted by Mykltron on November 12th, 2012 @ 4:11am CST
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Insanely overpriced.

How big is that Megatron head, anyways?


There's a video and size info here. Looks to be about the size of a large plum.
Re: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee (1439318)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 12th, 2012 @ 5:43am CST
Mykltron wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Insanely overpriced.

How big is that Megatron head, anyways?


There's a video and size info here. Looks to be about the size of a large plum.


Kinda small for a 37 USD ornament, and you'd probably need at least a half dozen to make the tree look decent.

Either way, isn't it kind of morbid to be hanging the heads of dead megalomaniacal alien dictators on your Christmas tree?
Re: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee (1439562)
Posted by Mykltron on November 13th, 2012 @ 5:47am CST
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Insanely overpriced.

How big is that Megatron head, anyways?


There's a video and size info here. Looks to be about the size of a large plum.


Kinda small for a 37 USD ornament, and you'd probably need at least a half dozen to make the tree look decent.

Either way, isn't it kind of morbid to be hanging the heads of dead megalomaniacal alien dictators on your Christmas tree?

No more morbid than having a tree slowly dying in your living room.
Re: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee (1439567)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on November 13th, 2012 @ 6:05am CST
Mykltron wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:
Mykltron wrote:
SKYWARPED_128 wrote:Insanely overpriced.

How big is that Megatron head, anyways?


There's a video and size info here. Looks to be about the size of a large plum.


Kinda small for a 37 USD ornament, and you'd probably need at least a half dozen to make the tree look decent.

Either way, isn't it kind of morbid to be hanging the heads of dead megalomaniacal alien dictators on your Christmas tree?

No more morbid than having a tree slowly dying in your living room.


When you're living in a tropical country like I am, the only Christmas tree you'll be having in your living room is the dead kind. Well, not so much "dead"--more like lifeless, as in plastic and metal.
Re: 2012 Transformers Christmas Ornaments: Movie Megatron and Bumblebee (1440018)
Posted by coool on November 14th, 2012 @ 11:11pm CST
nice posts..........

Ending Soon On eBay

G1 G2 TRANSFORMERS LARGE LOT White OPTIMUS Prime Shark Vtg Origanal DINOBOTS - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 42 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Dark Of The Moon Roadbuster DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 26 days 14 hours 43 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Rescue Ratchet DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 5 days 44 minutes 22 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Classics Voyager Class Roadbuster Cybertron NY - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 44 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Elita-1 DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 44 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition Planet Of Junk 3-Pack 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 48 minutes
Transformers Titans Return Autobot Hot Rod & Firedrive DLX Class 100% Complete - Time Remaining: 24 days 48 minutes 23 seconds
TAKARA TOMY Transformers TAVVS05 drift origin & Jazz Battle mode - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 53 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test