3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game

3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game

Friday, April 20th, 2007 12:43pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Game News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 62,624

AtomicGamer.com has updated their site with three gorgeous new screen caps of the upcoming Transformers Movie Game. This time we get three very clear and very clean shots of Bumblebee and two new shots of Bumblebee versus Barricade.

Transformers Movie Video Game

Transformers Movie Video Game

Transformers Movie Video Game

To see the original pics over at AtomicGamer.com click here

To visit the Official Transformers: The Game website, click here and be sure to check Seibertron.com for all the latest updates for everything Transformers!

Credit(s): AtomicGamer.com & SKowl

This article was last modified on Friday, April 20th, 2007 1:09pm CDT

Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92019)
Posted by hot rod 907 on April 20th, 2007 @ 12:48pm CDT
OMG! I need this game!
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92021)
Posted by dragons on April 20th, 2007 @ 12:49pm CDT
yeah all ready got my poster and waiting for the release of this game some of the grafix make the transformers a little skechty looking great detail on the transformers needs mor work on the grffix on the robots them selves.
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92025)
Posted by NightFall on April 20th, 2007 @ 12:54pm CDT
Looks really awsome, are those screen caps from PSP, or XBox, or gee... Wii? Can't wait to play, looks so complicated, hard to control, then it pisses you off because you can't kill that guy, until finally you have victory. Fun to lose time with :) (Yup, that how almost every game has been for me, but I had fun! I hope this game is too!)
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92029)
Posted by Anonymous on April 20th, 2007 @ 12:59pm CDT
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92030)
Posted by devil prime on April 20th, 2007 @ 12:59pm CDT
awesome
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92031)
Posted by Robinson on April 20th, 2007 @ 12:59pm CDT
damn I may have to buy a new system, I dont think psp will cut it
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92041)
Posted by Ecto on April 20th, 2007 @ 1:10pm CDT
To me, when I look closely at the final picture of Barricade with his face turned like that, to me he looks like Dinobot from Beast Wars.
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92050)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on April 20th, 2007 @ 1:20pm CDT
Is that Barricade or a Barricade clone? The deco looks different than I remember.
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92052)
Posted by City Commander on April 20th, 2007 @ 1:20pm CDT
I'm not really that impressed by this.
The cars etc look generic and boring.
Either this is the handheld version, or I'm not buying this game :(
I want it to be good, but it just doesn't compare with LoZ or Red Steel for looks.

Come on game guys! Pull your fingers out and give us one helluva game! Please?
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92055)
Posted by Sentinel Maximus on April 20th, 2007 @ 1:22pm CDT
I'm not impressed either. Big deal.
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92074)
Posted by fernando on April 20th, 2007 @ 1:41pm CDT
Well, ofcourse it's not "Wow-ing" you guys. First of all it's a Movie game, which means that the suck factor is raised to 50% chance, then it's being made by T2 (Travel Tales, Lego Star Wars and Bionicle Heroes) so it's not like Konami or From Software and last. I don't think T2 has even looked @ Melbourne House's Transformers Armada game. It may even be a 2d perspective with 3d graphics.

Anyway I hope for the best, I'm not done studying but when I am, I'm gonna make a good TF G1 game for sure. (if I get the team and finances that is :p)
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92090)
Posted by jonusjaxon on April 20th, 2007 @ 1:54pm CDT
No way I'm paying $60-70 for that. I'll rent it or just get it from the bargain PC bin after it's been out for a few months.
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92111)
Posted by Predaprince on April 20th, 2007 @ 2:24pm CDT
I like the first pic, but shouldn't the regular vehicles be bigger than what they are in comparsion to Barricade and BB.
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92118)
Posted by Kayevcee on April 20th, 2007 @ 2:29pm CDT
How much must the passengers on that immobilised bus be bricking it in that third picture?

-Nick
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92153)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on April 20th, 2007 @ 2:59pm CDT
This game is offically mine!
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92162)
Posted by dabattousai on April 20th, 2007 @ 3:05pm CDT
Looks like I will be getting the game for PS3 then. Real Time TransFormes? Yes please :)
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92180)
Posted by Ransom on April 20th, 2007 @ 3:17pm CDT
How boring-looking. Even when people are at work there are more cars on a highway than that.
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92196)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on April 20th, 2007 @ 3:37pm CDT
I really liked Lego Star Wars; it was pretty easy to control, and Anyone could pick it up and play it like a pro. Now this will be a MUCH better Transformers Game than any we've seen yet. AND, lest we forget, there's bound to be sequels(One can hope, right?). I'm looking forward to it.
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92203)
Posted by Autobobby1 on April 20th, 2007 @ 3:41pm CDT
That looks pretty good, but I'll reserve my judgment until I've played it.
Re: 3 New Screen Caps of Transformers The Movie Game (92214)
Posted by Kimmer on April 20th, 2007 @ 4:00pm CDT
so far this game has looked less then impressive and that's being kind. very bland looking but i'm not surprised at all.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Botcon 2013 Rainmaker Exclusive Deluxe Hotlink Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BATTLE CORE OPTIMUS PRIME Combiner Wars Voyager White 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Autobot Infinitus & Sentinel Prime 100%" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Voyager Class Technobot Scattershot MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars KO Blast Off" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Scattershot Figure Box#1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers RODIMUS PRIME Generations Titanium Die-cast Series 2006 OPEN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Trilogy Barricade Takara Tomy Hasbro" on EBAY