A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com

A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com

Sunday, December 25th, 2016 1:42pm CST

Category: Site News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 34,886

The staff of Seibertron.com, from its board moderators and admin, to the Twincast podcasters, to the news staff and its trainees (and I suppose your truly, too), would like to wish everyone the merriest of holidays - be it Christmas or Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or Yule, Jòl, even Festivus or nothing at all!

Transformers News: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com

Transformers News: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com

Transformers News: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com

Transformers News: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com

Transformers News: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com

Transformers News: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com
Messages and art by Sara Pitre Durocher, Naoto Tsushima, Earth Wars,
Brendan Cahill and John Paul Bove, Casey Coller, Josh Burcham, Corin Howell, Alex Milne and Hasbro/Paramount (below).

May the season bring happiness - robot-shaped or not - well-being, peace, and good health. Till All Are One.

Transformers News: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com

Credit(s): Various, Bronzewolf

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848793)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 25th, 2016 @ 2:00pm CST
Merry Christmas everyone!
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848794)
Posted by Deadput on December 25th, 2016 @ 2:27pm CST
Merry Holidays and Happy Christmas!
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848795)
Posted by Rainmaker on December 25th, 2016 @ 2:36pm CST
Merry Christmas!

:MAXIMAL:
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848813)
Posted by Cobotron on December 25th, 2016 @ 7:04pm CST
Happy holidays all!
Peace be with you where ever you go.
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848814)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on December 25th, 2016 @ 7:06pm CST
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all and to all good year and many to come.
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848822)
Posted by WreckerJack on December 25th, 2016 @ 7:55pm CST
ImageImage
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848838)
Posted by shauyaun on December 25th, 2016 @ 10:58pm CST
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848846)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on December 26th, 2016 @ 3:47am CST
Merry christmas. I didn't really get a christmas at all so it was just like any other lonely day but I had treated myself to the Voyager Titans Megatron a week or so before so I'm happy with that. Hope you all got plenty cool things and Transformer toys and such! :D
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848849)
Posted by Burn on December 26th, 2016 @ 4:41am CST
So I got ...

Bed sheets (I really did need them)
Chocolates (I'm fat, but not because of chocolates)
Collapsible Force Awakens Ottoman
JB Hi-Fi gift card (nothing I really want from them though)

Probably one of my better Christmases really.
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848867)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on December 26th, 2016 @ 9:40am CST
As long as it wasn't this Santa that visited you!....coz he has a particular set of presents >:oP
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848873)
Posted by Moonshot on December 26th, 2016 @ 10:45am CST
Merry Christmas everyone! :KREMZEEK:
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1848986)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 27th, 2016 @ 8:27am CST

I continued my tradition of watching my favorite Christmas movies: Gremlins, Bad Santa and the 1st 2 Die Hard films.

Also a bit of sad news as well: George Michael died on Christmas Day. He was only 53. RIP.

Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1849140)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 28th, 2016 @ 1:05am CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:Holy crap I ate so much over the Christmas weekend. I need to get my fat ass on a treadmill...

And Carrie Fisher today
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1849823)
Posted by Burn on December 31st, 2016 @ 6:12am CST
In less than 2 hours (for me) the clock will tick over to midnight and 2016 will end. Many will be happy because of how much of a horrible year it was.

For me, it wasn't. Oh sure, a few famous people died, which was sad, but I won't look back and measure a year based upon a few famous people (whom I never met) died. Nope, for me personally, it was a pretty good year, more highs than lows. Oh and I hit the big 40 mark, not that most of you knew that 'cause you know, I'm the big scary Admin that you don't bother getting to know. :-P

The new year approaches, A Night at the Odeon – Hammersmith 1975 is on the TV at the moment, so it's a quiet one for me (as quiet as it can get when Queen is on). Whether you choose to have a quiet one, a loud one, have a good one.

Happy new year folks!
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1849837)
Posted by Cobotron on December 31st, 2016 @ 11:10am CST
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1849885)
Posted by Burn on December 31st, 2016 @ 6:10pm CST
Cowboytron wrote:So it's been more than 2 hours. How's the future look so far, Burn? Better than the past we're still stuck in on this side of the pond? Should we all come over?

nah, we built a wall to keep you lot in. :-P
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1849944)
Posted by Va'al on January 1st, 2017 @ 5:18am CST
Burn wrote:

nah, we built a wall to keep you lot in. :-P

I seem to have made it! :-?
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1849965)
Posted by Egon1982 on January 1st, 2017 @ 7:23am CST
Happy New Year 2017
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1849971)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on January 1st, 2017 @ 9:00am CST
My 2016 wasn't bad either. It was definitely an improvement over 2015. Hopefully the upward trend continues. Happy New Year everyone!
Re: A Seasonal Message from Seibertron.com (1849992)
Posted by TurboMMaster on January 1st, 2017 @ 3:23pm CST
For me 2016 was terrible, mostly because of personal tragedy. I really hope, that in 2017 I will move forward.

Improvements in Life for everyone. Happy New Year!

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY