A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!"

A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!"

Friday, September 21st, 2007 8:16pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 43,924

Ready for the holiday season yet--in September? Already bought all of your presents? Now it's time to buy a little something for yourself. Transformers Holiday decorations are coming to you from a number of different venues.

Wheeljack35 carols:

"I just thought I would show some of the items coming out this X-mas. For the first time (that I remember) Transformers will have ornaments and a stocking.

So far these are exclusive to Walmart:

And this to American Greetings...(which we have seen before)

Now Target has some ornaments and a globe, too!
I did see two different types of movie X-mas wrapping paper at Target also.

You can check out an extensive gallery at Tformers...

So it looks like it's time to start making out your wishlists.

Welcome to fall folks.

Credit(s): Wheeljack35

Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356324)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 21st, 2007 @ 8:19pm CDT
Front paged, and Happy Autumnal Equinox all...time for cider mills, donuts, and Halloween. Christmas has still got a few months, fortunately.
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356342)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on September 21st, 2007 @ 8:40pm CDT
It's too early for this stuff to be out there.
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356344)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on September 21st, 2007 @ 8:43pm CDT
I'm buying the first Santa Prime I see.
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356347)
Posted by Siren Prime on September 21st, 2007 @ 8:45pm CDT
That's so cool!!
I really like the stocking!! ^^
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356349)
Posted by Blurrz on September 21st, 2007 @ 8:46pm CDT
Way too early...
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356357)
Posted by Collector Maximus on September 21st, 2007 @ 8:54pm CDT
Hey, I saw these about a week or so ago.
I was too lazy to post it.
I didn't buy em cause I don't think they look very good.
Any G1 designs well that's a different story.
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356379)
Posted by Bouncy X on September 21st, 2007 @ 9:14pm CDT
so im curious...they make ornaments for all sorts of movies and shows and comics and whatnot..........obviously these aren't very christmas-ey and would look weird and stick out in a tree....so has anyone who buys these things ever actually put them in a tree? lol
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356408)
Posted by Screambug on September 21st, 2007 @ 9:45pm CDT
They look weird. :P
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356414)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 21st, 2007 @ 9:52pm CDT
Collector Maximus wrote:Hey, I saw these about a week or so ago.
I was too lazy to post it.
I didn't buy em cause I don't think they look very good.
Any G1 designs well that's a different story.

I absolutely agree. The G1 Prime will probably be the extent of what I buy, but you never know what relatives will get you for the holidays, especially if they know your hobbies. This is right up their alley.
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356436)
Posted by Scaleface on September 21st, 2007 @ 10:09pm CDT
They have been in the Christmas isle at my local Walmart for 2 weeks now. Yes, they had a Christmas isle in mid September!
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356570)
Posted by guarayakha on September 22nd, 2007 @ 12:05am CDT
What a great way to fill up the product name area...."Ornament Ornament"?

ROFLMAO~ too bad i won't be having a Christmas tree to hang these...
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356607)
Posted by darth reven on September 22nd, 2007 @ 12:47am CDT
nice
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356649)
Posted by T-Macksimus on September 22nd, 2007 @ 1:32am CDT
To answer the question from Bouncy X, heck yeah we put weird stuff like this on the tree! These will go great with my X-Men ornaments and my tree gets topped each year with a Tazmanina Devil with angel wings and a black leather Biker Jacket. I found it far easier to get into the "Christmas Spirit" once I found holiday decorations that better suited my disposition...especially once I found Taz.
Having Transformers on the tree this year (as well as under) will be perfect and my kids will love it. If only I had my old Omega Supreme for the train around the tree stand...
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356669)
Posted by fabiobasile on September 22nd, 2007 @ 2:01am CDT
the new spikey and pointy movie megatron would make one heck of an Xmas star for the tree.

I wish i could afford several tiny Hybrid style Optimus to hang on the branches.
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356672)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 22nd, 2007 @ 2:05am CDT
Prime: "Autobots, Merry Christimas and roll out!
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356820)
Posted by DISCHARGE on September 22nd, 2007 @ 6:33am CDT
They should transform
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356827)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 22nd, 2007 @ 6:44am CDT
DISCHARGE wrote:They should transform

That would be nice, but also expensive!!!

Now if you mean they should all transform to mimick the glass tree bulbs, that would be easier and cooler to me!!!
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356905)
Posted by Scaleface on September 22nd, 2007 @ 8:28am CDT
You could just put christmas tree hooks on the keychain transformers and use them as ornaments.
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356912)
Posted by opjet on September 22nd, 2007 @ 8:35am CDT
let me tell about the best christmas memory i had
it was them year 2001 i saked for car robots
fortesss maximus and gues what i
got and mum said it only cost her
£100+$200 still got him watching the money
pile up in all gotr ta love the diggest
tf of all time like
Re: A Very Transformers Christmas..."Merry Christmas Optimus Prime!!!" (356953)
Posted by Izanami on September 22nd, 2007 @ 9:00am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:
DISCHARGE wrote:They should transform

That would be nice, but also expensive!!!

That's what I was hoping some of them would do, personally :)

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY