A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com

Transformers News: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com

Tuesday, May 15th, 2018 2:46AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 10,688

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

From Hasbro directly, we have news of the beginning of some form of May Mayhem, with a whole week of discounts, sales, and promotions over on Hasbro Toy Shop! Starting on Monday 14th (yesterday for many), every day this week has a different promotion, all with the same checkout code: MAYHEM. Check out the deals below!

Monday 14th - 20% off new Toys
Tuesday 15th - Buy One get One 25% Off
Wednesday 16th - 20% off Beyblade, Nerf, Dropmix
Thursday 17th - 20% off 100 USD or more
Friday 18th - Free shipping sitewide
Saturday 19th - Free shipping sitewide
Sunday 20th - Free shipping sitewide


PROMOTION: Site Wide Free Shipping on orders over $49

Free standard shipping on most orders over $49, on HasbroToyShop.com. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. Offer excludes purchases of HasbroToyShop.com exclusives. Other exclusions may apply. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Offer valid in continental U.S. only. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies.


PROMOTION: buy one item and get a for second 25% off

Buy one item and get the second one, of equal or lesser value, for 25% off on HasbroToyShop.com through May 15, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET. with promo code MAYHEM. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. While supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. © 2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.


PROMOTION: 30% off Hot Deals

30% off most products currently for sale in the Hot Deals category on HasbroToyShop.com through May 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET. with promo code HOTDEALS. Discount applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes HasbroToyShop.com exclusives and gift cards. While supplies last. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Subject to terms and conditions of use and HasbroToyShop.com policies. ©2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.


Transformers News: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com
Credit(s): Hasbro
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959575)
Posted by ScottyP on May 15th, 2018 @ 9:15am CDT
This isn't new product :/

More like May Bléghem
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959598)
Posted by Randomhero on May 15th, 2018 @ 10:23am CDT
ScottyP wrote:This isn't new product :/

More like May Bléghem



Only for the hasbro shop. They usually don’t post their exclusives there. Usually BBTS, tfsource robotkingdom etc
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959600)
Posted by ScottyP on May 15th, 2018 @ 10:51am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
ScottyP wrote:This isn't new product :/

More like May Bléghem



Only for the hasbro shop. They usually don’t post their exclusives there. Usually BBTS, tfsource robotkingdom etc
I was thinking of things like Quickslinger, Wildrider, Grotusque, the early release Studio Series deluxes, that sort of thing. The rumored Repugnus or Blastoff, even Counterpunch, that's what I wanted to see (didn't expect it, just had a fleeting hope)
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959603)
Posted by carytheone on May 15th, 2018 @ 11:06am CDT
ScottyP wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
ScottyP wrote:This isn't new product :/

More like May Bléghem



Only for the hasbro shop. They usually don’t post their exclusives there. Usually BBTS, tfsource robotkingdom etc
I was thinking of things like Quickslinger, Wildrider, Grotusque, the early release Studio Series deluxes, that sort of thing. The rumored Repugnus or Blastoff, even Counterpunch, that's what I wanted to see (didn't expect it, just had a fleeting hope)
Yeah I saw the post and was like "where the hell is Blastoff?"

I have the amazon listing saved and I reload it every so often.
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959620)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on May 15th, 2018 @ 12:44pm CDT
would be nice to see the POTP 2nd wave items available.
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959626)
Posted by Randomhero on May 15th, 2018 @ 1:26pm CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:would be nice to see the POTP 2nd wave items available.



Is wave two still not showing up in most areas?I found all but the prime masters in March in Des Moines.
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959627)
Posted by carytheone on May 15th, 2018 @ 1:36pm CDT
So while hunting for TLK Rod of teh Hotness at Ross, I spotted some other TF goodness.

An odd assortment of TR Kup, Krok, Triggerhappy and Slugslinger for $7.99 each.

<!-- ia1 -->20180515_131854.jpg<!-- ia1 -->

<!-- ia0 -->20180515_131912.jpg<!-- ia0 -->

Happy hunting!
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959628)
Posted by o.supreme on May 15th, 2018 @ 1:37pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:would be nice to see the POTP 2nd wave items available.



Is wave two still not showing up in most areas?I found all but the prime masters in March in Des Moines.


It's been very sporadic. I saw them all twice (sans PM's). But could not afford to purchase them all in one shot. Since then, everything in my area has been replaced by more wave 1 for some reason.
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959658)
Posted by Randomhero on May 15th, 2018 @ 3:18pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:would be nice to see the POTP 2nd wave items available.



Is wave two still not showing up in most areas?I found all but the prime masters in March in Des Moines.


It's been very sporadic. I saw them all twice (sans PM's). But could not afford to purchase them all in one shot. Since then, everything in my area has been replaced by more wave 1 for some reason.



I’ve seen quite a few Rippersnappers lately but that’s it. Been about ready to just snag Wave 2 prime masters on eBay. I’d hate to do that for wave three as well but might have to do that route becuase all I’m finding is Skullgrin and Cloudburst. Wave one of PM are shelfwarming hardcore
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959711)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 15th, 2018 @ 8:34pm CDT
Our own Carytheone was fortunate enough to find some Titans Return Deluxe Class Figures at the Ross store in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. From the pic that Cary has taken we see Triggerhappy, Kup, Slugslinger and Krok which means that it is a mix of TR waves that Ross is getting. They are discounted down to $7.99 from their regular price of $15.00. This is not the only figure that has shown up at Ross stores. Transformers The Last Knight Hot Rod has also been discounted recently at Ross. It seems we are on a roll with finding good deals on Transformers figures so keep your optics open and let us know if you find anything cool. Happy hunting!



Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959714)
Posted by Lucky Logician on May 15th, 2018 @ 9:43pm CDT
I didn't realize this hadn't already been posted. I saw Krok and Quake at a couple Ross stores in Panama City and Pensacola last week.
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959725)
Posted by Emerje on May 15th, 2018 @ 10:36pm CDT
Lucky Logician wrote:I didn't realize this hadn't already been posted. I saw Krok and Quake at a couple Ross stores in Panama City and Pensacola last week.

Yeah, I don't have a Ross in the state, but I've seen a few people post about this in the forums. I guess I just assumed they'd already been in the news.

Don't bother checking TJMaxx, they're full priced there.

Emerje
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959726)
Posted by Seibertron on May 15th, 2018 @ 10:44pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
Lucky Logician wrote:I didn't realize this hadn't already been posted. I saw Krok and Quake at a couple Ross stores in Panama City and Pensacola last week.

Yeah, I don't have a Ross in the state, but I've seen a few people post about this in the forums. I guess I just assumed they'd already been in the news.

Don't bother checking TJMaxx, they're full priced there.

Emerje


I'm surprised to hear that. I don't think I've ever seen "full priced" Transformers at Marshall's or TJ Maxx before.
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959731)
Posted by lakebot on May 15th, 2018 @ 10:58pm CDT
Unfortunately, I've never seen any transformers at Ross, TJ Maxx, or Marshall's. Full price or not. And I get dragged in there quite often by my other half. Maybe one day...
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959732)
Posted by The_Bob81 on May 15th, 2018 @ 11:01pm CDT
still pisses me off I missed the entire Wingblade wave, not from lack of trying. They just never showed up where I am at and a 100 mile radius around it
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959736)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 15th, 2018 @ 11:43pm CDT
My TJmaxx had full priced titans return figs that were old as heck. Stupid because they have awesome deals on WWE figures. Needless to say I don't make shopping there a priority if I want TFs.

The_Bob81 wrote:still pisses me off I missed the entire Wingblade wave, not from lack of trying. They just never showed up where I am at and a 100 mile radius around it


Friday thru Sunday this week HTS is having a free shipping week and they have windblade in stock if you wanted to bookmark her and order her then.
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959742)
Posted by Seibertron on May 16th, 2018 @ 12:01am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:My TJmaxx had full priced titans return figs that were old as heck. Stupid because they have awesome deals on WWE figures. Needless to say I don't make shopping there a priority if I want TFs.

The_Bob81 wrote:still pisses me off I missed the entire Wingblade wave, not from lack of trying. They just never showed up where I am at and a 100 mile radius around it


Friday thru Sunday this week HTS is having a free shipping week and they have windblade in stock if you wanted to bookmark her and order her then.


I'm pretty sure he's talking about Titans Return Deluxe Class Windblade, which you can find at a markup on Amazon.com. Supply and demand dictates price!

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... +windblade?tag=seibertron07-20

Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959743)
Posted by Bounti76 on May 16th, 2018 @ 12:04am CDT
WreckerJack wrote:My TJmaxx had full priced titans return figs that were old as heck. Stupid because they have awesome deals on WWE figures. Needless to say I don't make shopping there a priority if I want TFs.

The_Bob81 wrote:still pisses me off I missed the entire Wingblade wave, not from lack of trying. They just never showed up where I am at and a 100 mile radius around it


Friday thru Sunday this week HTS is having a free shipping week and they have windblade in stock if you wanted to bookmark her and order her then.


I think he's referring to the Titans Return version, the wave that never showed up at retail almost anywhere.
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959744)
Posted by WreckerJack on May 16th, 2018 @ 12:11am CDT
I kinda figured, but I was hoping that might be a budget solution if he needed the character specifically.
Re: A Week of May Mayhem Deals on HasbroToyShop.com (1959750)
Posted by Emerje on May 16th, 2018 @ 1:06am CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Lucky Logician wrote:I didn't realize this hadn't already been posted. I saw Krok and Quake at a couple Ross stores in Panama City and Pensacola last week.

Yeah, I don't have a Ross in the state, but I've seen a few people post about this in the forums. I guess I just assumed they'd already been in the news.

Don't bother checking TJMaxx, they're full priced there.

Emerje


I'm surprised to hear that. I don't think I've ever seen "full priced" Transformers at Marshall's or TJ Maxx before.

They botched the original price, saying it was $20-something so they only marked it down to $16.99 or so. I had posted a photo of the price tag, but can't find it, it's on the forum somewhere. Others have found the same thing so it's a chain-wide issue.

Emerje
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
Twincast / Podcast #200:
"Requiem of the Twincast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018
Transformers products from EBAY

Items Ending Soon