Sunday, October 21st, 2012 9:25am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 35,146

Autobase Aichi has posted many additional images from the Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival. These images include upcoming Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT releases:

• MP-10B Black Convoy
  • TG-13 Soundwave with Laserbeak
  • TG-14 Soundblaster with Buzzsaw
  • Super GT Prime
  • Super GT Saber
  • Super GT Fortress
  • Ratchet Spanner
  • Wheeljack Kunai (a dagger with a ring at the end of the hilt)
  • Starscream Boomerang
  • Dobo (from tonbo, dragonfly in Japanese), who turns into a machine gun

They have also revealed some additional details on the Super GT series. GT Prime and GT Saber will also feature with new racing inspired weapons. Prime will have a blaster that transformers into an impact wrench and Saber will have is sword that transformers into a refueler. Prime and Saber are both scheduled to release in March 2013.

Credit(s): Autobase Aichi

Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432630)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 21st, 2012 @ 9:44am CDT
Takara actually polished the turds known as Generations Combaticons. Wowie!
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432637)
Posted by Trikeboy on October 21st, 2012 @ 10:18am CDT
Ultra Magnus couldn't deal with standing in a glass case.
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432639)
Posted by El Duque on October 21st, 2012 @ 10:30am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:Ultra Magnus couldn't deal with standing in a glass case.

I was so close to making that joke in the news post.
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432644)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on October 21st, 2012 @ 11:15am CDT

Lastly I don't know if this was already mentioned but based on most of the pics seen here and there will Soundwave and Soundblaster have hand weapons? We have only seen them with their with shoulder mounted cannons but that's it. I really hope they do come with them like WFC Soundwave. :VEHI:
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432700)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 21st, 2012 @ 2:44pm CDT
What're the plain white Micron looking things?
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432703)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 21st, 2012 @ 2:59pm CDT
Pretender Skywarp wrote:What're the plain white Micron looking things?

The next wave of Gacha Microns: Dobo, Wheeljack Kunai, Ratchet Spanner and Starscream Boomerang.

and I really like Star Saber. Then again, I've always been biased towards swordsmen and blue... :oops:
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432715)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 21st, 2012 @ 3:33pm CDT
The Transformers GT line is officially driving me nuts. :BOOM: I definitely plan to preorder Star Saber, as he is currently my #1 objective when it comes to this line. But every time I try to not think of Optimus Prime and Fortress Maximus... They each have something that appeals to me. "UNFAIR!" I say. I mean, with Prime, it is his partner and the fact that they respected his "Convoy" name in his profile. And with Fortress, it is the color scheme and those partnered with the team he represents.

But to rationalize... I'll just stick with my plans and hope that the rest add some level of appeal to me. But until then, I will be doing this as I wait for TFsource to have these set up for preorder. :lol:
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432725)
Posted by Roaddbuster on October 21st, 2012 @ 4:31pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:So the Combaticons, those are the same paint apps as the SDCC set except more detail so to speak? Does anyone know if they will be released as a set or individually packaged but sold as a set?

These guys will be coming out maybe sometime December along with the jazz and Optimus repaints. There might be a change in the dates but yeah. I think the combaticons are going to be sold as individual, which means that I have some hunting to do, but that's what I hear.
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432775)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on October 21st, 2012 @ 10:19pm CDT
Ultra Magnus, go home.
You're drunk.
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432778)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 21st, 2012 @ 10:29pm CDT
Oh man, the Generations figures look so good. Especially Soundwave and Starscream. Soundwave is badass. I only wish we had a bigger Prime & Megatron.

I initially wasn't interested in the GT-R series but I do like racing paint schemes and Star Saber is a fairly substantial remold. I might be interested if the price is right.

MPs look great as usual.
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432805)
Posted by Bowspearer on October 22nd, 2012 @ 2:05am CDT
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432846)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on October 22nd, 2012 @ 6:56am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Pretender Skywarp wrote:What're the plain white Micron looking things?

That makes sense, they didn't look like conventional snap kit Microns.

I really need to get my head back in the game, especially with he slew of new stuff...!
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432859)
Posted by AdamPrime on October 22nd, 2012 @ 8:32am CDT
Bowspearer wrote:The more I see of the MP cassettes, the better they get. The way Rumble and Frenzy Transform is so simple yet so brilliantly elegant.

I was gonna say the same about Ravage too. The way his head splits down the middle for transformation is really unusual. And, I think that like Laserbeak his weapons are integrated into his tape mode. Cool!
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432862)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on October 22nd, 2012 @ 8:51am CDT
Pretender Skywarp wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Pretender Skywarp wrote:What're the plain white Micron looking things?

That makes sense, they didn't look like conventional snap kit Microns.

Need the updated lists? ;;)
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1432983)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 22nd, 2012 @ 6:47pm CDT
And Takara has succeeded in making me want some Fall of Cybertron figures. :BOOM: But strangely only the Decepticons. They all look badass, while the Autobots just look half-assed. Maybe it's because they're all remolds.

If I was Magnus, I'd be a little distressed to that, as an Autobot often considered second only to Optimus, my weaponary was second to everyone.
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1433006)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 22nd, 2012 @ 7:04pm CDT
TulioDude wrote:This Micron looks awesome,i mean,a dragon-fly that tunrs into a gattling gun?How cool is that?
Oh! Give it to Voyager Skyquake! :D
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1433000)
Posted by TulioDude on October 22nd, 2012 @ 8:55pm CDT

Star Saber took me off guard,in a good way.

Edit:Starscream Boomerang reminds me of his Armada sword.
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1433051)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 23rd, 2012 @ 6:12am CDT

But seriously... I am 100% sold on GT-R Star Saber, and cannot wait to preorder him. :DANCE:
Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1433074)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 23rd, 2012 @ 9:01am CDT
KUMA-NIN Maximus wrote:You know what is funny? The photo that shows Smokescreen is very, very little. I mean to the point we cannot be 100% sure that it is a complete redeco of Knock Out, or it has some retooling that makes him look like Smokescreen. And yet, the one thing that keeps me from being won over when it comes to this piece is his Arms Micron partner. :lol:

Re: Additional Dengeki 20th Anniversary Festival Images: Masterpiece, Generations, Capsule Toys, and Super GT (1433077)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 23rd, 2012 @ 9:26am CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:The only thing retooled on Smokescreen from Knock Out is a spoiler. His head I thought was retooled...then I took a closer look. :BANG_HEAD:
Is there really a good way to tell either way? I mean, I'm looking at his head as close as I can (without zooming in so far to blur it even further) and it does look remolded to me. Though, that could just be the image fooling me, but still.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
"Welcome to 2010"
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Hero Roar & Rescue Bumblebee Toy Figure NSIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction STRAFE Deluxe Dinobot AOE Like NEW! NR!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers NIP: Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures - Stealth Force" on EBAY
Buy "Jolt Transformers Movie Deluxe AD14 Age of Extinction Japan Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Voyager MEGATRON - NEW MISB - Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 AOE High Octane Bumble Bee SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of extinction - Costco Exclusive Leader Class Bumblebee" on EBAY