Monday, August 10th, 2015 5:29am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 24,570

After our very own Seibertronians sent us a good look at Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV-23 Jazz, the Higekuma Toy blog also added their take on the toy, along with TAV-22 Sideswipe from the same line! Check out the mirrored images below, and head here to find out more from the source.

Transformers News: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz

Credit(s): Higekuma Toy

Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717063)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 10th, 2015 @ 11:56am CDT
And we finally know how Sideswipe can store his sword :BOT:
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717072)
Posted by .... on August 10th, 2015 @ 12:31pm CDT
Lol look at how much dust is on Sideswipe in those pictures! :lol:
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717105)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on August 10th, 2015 @ 2:50pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:And we finally know how Sideswipe can store his sword :BOT:

And he can whisper sweet nothings into the hilt's ear. Adorable!

Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717117)
Posted by ScottyP on August 10th, 2015 @ 3:54pm CDT
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717135)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2015 @ 7:00pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:I like their added details on Sideswipe, but I think he's in an upcoming Vs pack, yes? Can just wait for that and get the random re-deco packed in as a bonus.
Ironically, the VS pack he'll be in will be with another Autobot: Stepper.
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717137)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on August 10th, 2015 @ 7:07pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Ironically, the VS pack he'll be in will be with another Autobot: Stepper.

Would that be the mysterious TAV-VS04 that we haven't got listings for yet, despite having them for VS05 and 06?
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717145)
Posted by no-one on August 10th, 2015 @ 8:24pm CDT

I wanna say I tried shoving the sword there when I first got mine. The way I had it made his flip down chest piece drag the ground worse. I will have to try again when I get a chance. I wonder if Takara made any modifications to allow the sword to store there more easily?
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717168)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 10th, 2015 @ 9:55pm CDT
carytheone wrote:

would be nice. that sword storage looks very nice. and now we know to turn his head to prevent dragging :BOT:
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717179)
Posted by william-james88 on August 10th, 2015 @ 10:41pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
carytheone wrote:

His head wasnt the main problem for dragging, it was that folding chest piece. The only way for him to no be dragging is to remove it and turn his head that way.
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717191)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 10th, 2015 @ 11:08pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
carytheone wrote:

I'd heard it was both, you're right about the chest but at least the head is no longer any issue :BOT:
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717477)
Posted by william-james88 on August 11th, 2015 @ 10:53pm CDT
I got TAV 21 and the box art just bothered me a bit.

To me, while Optimus has a mouth plate, I alwys kinda figured that was just his robo mouth. Like he didnt have one, just like Edward scissorhands has scissors instead of hands (and is also a robot btw). But check this art (and there are 2 different depictions of it on the box). It looks like a human with a mouth plate or scuba mask (or whatever they wear in Mortal Kombat), its very unsettling.

Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717484)
Posted by no-one on August 11th, 2015 @ 11:00pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:I got TAV 21 and the box art just bothered me a bit.

I believe his mouth plate slides into place like a battle mask on the show. Seems to be the way there are handling the ole mouth plate these days. I wanna say in one of the new comics he takes off his mouth plate to share some energon drinks with some old friends.

But yeah, he does have that Sub Zero/Scorpion look going on in the box art.

"Get over here and give me your face!"
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717490)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 11th, 2015 @ 11:06pm CDT
carytheone wrote:"Get over here and give me your face!"

Dear god, not shinook's brutality :shock:
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717491)
Posted by william-james88 on August 11th, 2015 @ 11:06pm CDT
carytheone wrote:
"Get over here and give me your face!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717505)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 11th, 2015 @ 11:25pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
carytheone wrote:
"Get over here and give me your face!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooo :BOT:
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1717557)
Posted by no-one on August 12th, 2015 @ 8:21am CDT
Scorpinus Prime gave me a chuckle, thanks Will.
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1718947)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 17th, 2015 @ 8:41pm CDT
Youtuber emgo316 just posted an extensive video review of TAV-21 Optimus Prime.

Enjoy!

Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1718953)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 17th, 2015 @ 9:10pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:I got TAV 21 and the box art just bothered me a bit.

Reminded me of Jorgo from Starzingers.

Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1719122)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 18th, 2015 @ 6:49pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Youtuber emgo316 just posted an extensive video review of TAV-21 Optimus Prime.

Enjoy!

YAASSSSSS!! :BOT:
Re: Additional Images - Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TAV22 Sideswipe and TAV23 Jazz (1720322)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on August 23rd, 2015 @ 9:23pm CDT
OH MAI GAHD

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generation 2 SWINDLE Team Combination C2 - Bruticus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class DECEPTICON HAZARD BLITZWING" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Voyager Soundblaster/tapes" on EBAY
Buy "NEW IN-HAND Transformers Generations Kingdom Ultra Magnus War for Cybertron " on EBAY
Buy "Wheeljack Elite Construct-Bots Transformers SEALED" on EBAY