Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images

Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images

Sunday, July 24th, 2011 10:21am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 71,477

A few new images of the upcoming Target exclusive Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot have surfaced on eBay. Nothing new is revealed and unfortunately no robot mode, but these images do present the figure in more flattering conditions and than the previous ones from ACToys. Images from the auction are mirrored below.

Credit(s): eBay seller Riflescopeshop

Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1265406)
Posted by Covenant on July 24th, 2011 @ 10:31am CDT
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1265413)
Posted by El Duque on July 24th, 2011 @ 10:38am CDT
Covenant wrote:And here I thought I was going to have to go Human Alliance to get the Wreckers completed. Good deal, didn't know about this guy before. Thumbs up.

Yep, he will be part of a Target exclusive two-pack along with a Deluxe Topspin repaint.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1265435)
Posted by Cyberion on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:10am CDT
I'm pulling the trigger on purchasing leadfoot as soon as he appears either on Target's website or at the store. Roadbuster is looking pretty riduclous next to Leadfoot and Topspin. If they do a re-paint or re-issue of Roadbuster that is more like the HA Roadbuster, I'll get that too. :BOT:
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1265445)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:35am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:The alt mode looks reay nice. I'll be tempted to keep him that way.

Dude I think that's sad that it comes down to that. I mean if it's cause of your love for NASCAR then go for it. If it's for the love of how the alt mode looks that's great too. But if its cause the alt mode looks waaaay better than robot mode it makes me think how HASBRO keeps f**king up :BANG_HEAD: !

Deluxe Leadfoot

Cyberverse Powerglide

Deluxe Laserbeak

Hasbro WTF man!!! :VEHI:
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1265452)
Posted by freaky777 on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT
So gonna get both the DLX and HA for both modes.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1265501)
Posted by DMSL on July 24th, 2011 @ 1:20pm CDT
So where's his mechtech weapon?

I am assuming the black guns are just pegged into mechtech ports on his roof.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1266075)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 25th, 2011 @ 1:26pm CDT
I didn't notice before, but he has a picture of his own face on his chest. That's brilliant! Makes me wants this even more! XD >:oP It reminds me of a character from South Park who had his own face on his shirt.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1266097)
Posted by dirk2243 on July 25th, 2011 @ 1:48pm CDT
I like it....as long as the final product head isn't green, but if so.... Some custom painting in store!

His alt mode is WIN though.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1266102)
Posted by Cyberion on July 25th, 2011 @ 1:52pm CDT
Agreed. If the head is green, there will definitely be a repaint. I'm thinking Gunmetal would work nicely.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1266157)
Posted by Screamfleet on July 25th, 2011 @ 2:35pm CDT
El Duque wrote:

I hate when they do that. I have to buy a 2-pack to get a toy I do want, but end up with one I don't want.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1266161)
Posted by Cyberion on July 25th, 2011 @ 2:37pm CDT
My thought exactly. Are there any pics of the second one in the two pack?
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1266221)
Posted by dirk2243 on July 25th, 2011 @ 3:47pm CDT
Screamfleet wrote:
El Duque wrote:

From what I understand is there will be a deluxe leadfoot sold as a single, just without the Target Logo. So....this is only if you want the Target logo. But I could be wrong. I just don't see this 2 pack as being the only option to get Leadfoot.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1266231)
Posted by Cyberion on July 25th, 2011 @ 3:54pm CDT
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1266243)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 25th, 2011 @ 4:08pm CDT
Cyberion wrote:I sure hope not. This kind of trickery to sell two figures to someone who only wants the one, is just BS, in my opinion.

It'd still cost less than buying the figures separately. Besides, how else are they gonna sell those repaints? I know I'll be buying one (one two pack that is).
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1266297)
Posted by Screamfleet on July 25th, 2011 @ 5:21pm CDT

I had to do it in the past with ROTF, not surprised it continues again in DOTM.

The mold looks good enough I might just hold out for a repaint of leadfoot.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1266407)
Posted by Optimus1138 on July 25th, 2011 @ 9:25pm CDT

I won't mind having to buy Leadfoot along with a repaint of Topspin. I intend to give Twin Twists's guns to other figures.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1268120)
Posted by jaws on July 29th, 2011 @ 7:36am CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:YES YES YES!!! Two for me please!

Same here
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1333656)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on January 14th, 2012 @ 8:07am CST

Also, this 2 pack was not mentioned (I think?) for the 2012 "Movie Trillogy" line in NYCC. :-(
Would we ever see a release of this figure by Hasbro?
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1333833)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 14th, 2012 @ 4:30pm CST
gavinfuzzy wrote:Sorry to bump such and old thread but... 2011 has gone by, and there's still no sign of the 2-pack.

Would we ever see a release of this figure by Hasbro?

My guess is, like Wheeljack/Que and Soundwave, the US release has been pushed back.
Re: Additional Transformers DOTM Deluxe Leadfoot Images (1333957)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on January 14th, 2012 @ 10:05pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Would we ever see a release of this figure by Hasbro?

Yeah, but we have not even seen a hint of the Twintwist repaint. :-(

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM Mechtech Voyager Class Shockwave Action Figure 2011 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RAMJET - G2-Botcon Club 2011 -USA generation 2 redux seeker" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers DOTM Deluxe Class Autobot Sideswipe Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY