Transformers News: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets

Wednesday, July 17th, 2019 10:37am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 13,980

The question on everybody's lips when an item is revealed is how much and where can I get it. So, we are always happy to answer those questions asap.
Price tags for both the Siege Rainmaker set and Micromaster 10 pack were found at a target in Minnesota. Below is a description of each tag. The Target exclusivity is only for the US, of course. We do not know who will be the exclusive retailers in other countries. Target has been early on their price tags before so don,t expect these products to be there tomorrow (or next week). All we know is who is getting them and for how much. These were found by Marto6 who posted on the TFW2005 boards.

Rainmakers

Name on tag: TRA Seeker 3pck
Price: $79.99
Item number: E5002

Transformers News: Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets

Micromaster 10 pack

Name on tag: TRA Micro pck
Price: $39.99
Item number: E7670

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029667)
Posted by Stargrave on July 17th, 2019 @ 10:39am CDT
Name on tag: TRA Seeker 3pck
Price: $79.99
Item number: E5002

Name on tag: TRA Micro pck
Price: $39.99
Item number: E7670

Yessss awesome news! Thanks Will!

Man that’s downright reasonable. That’s crazy.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029668)
Posted by Cobotron on July 17th, 2019 @ 10:40am CDT
Wow! Those Target exclusives are priced about $10 cheaper than if you were to by the same count the way they're singly packaged.

i.e 1 Voyager is $30. 3 Voyagers at $26ish a pop.

Thanks Target. Or Hasbro. Or whoever sets the pricing.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029669)
Posted by o.supreme on July 17th, 2019 @ 10:40am CDT
Cobotron wrote:"Micromaster Combiner" I think, "like the Universe ones that were full teams that combine into a giant super bot?! Did I miss something in those photos?!"

I totally understand that sentiment. But considering the Universe Combiners were based on Operation Combination combiners, if they were ever to be realized again, I'd prefer them to scale up with the previous CW & PotP ones we already have and use the same system. The same with Landcross and Monstructor/Dinoking.... except that in ALL those examples, these were teams of six instead of 5, and they coujld only combine in one way. I guess relegating one team member to be a weapon would be fine.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029671)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on July 17th, 2019 @ 10:47am CDT
I literally love everything I'm seeing. Astrotrain looks awesome and so does Apeface. Crosshairs and Spinster look great. Can't believe we are actually getting a Rung. I really want to get my hands on that Micromaster ten pack. I cannot believe we are getting Micromaster combiners that's awesome hopefully we get Oiler and Slide because they are my favorite. I also didn't expect to get Rumble and Ratbat is also a nice surprise. I'm betting Frenzy will come with Buzzsaw.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029672)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 17th, 2019 @ 10:48am CDT
Those packs are surprisingly affordable, I thought they’d be a little extra for exclusivity’s sake. Definitely going to have to check them out when they start showing up!
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029673)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on July 17th, 2019 @ 10:55am CDT
I would have like to have seen an effects pack, with the different blasts all in different colors.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029674)
Posted by o.supreme on July 17th, 2019 @ 10:56am CDT
I was going to mention the bargains- are they missing anyting? Are the *Rainmakers* missing any accessories that come with standard Voyagers? For the Micromasters are they missing anything?

The one released Amazon exclusive (Greenlight) equates to one dollar less than retail price for one Deluxe + one Battle Master.

The value of the contents for the Autobot Pack would be about $46, and the Decepticon Pack $48, but BOTH are expected to be around $45 or $46 USD if released through Amazon (as expected).

Not as good a deal as what Target is offering, but you still get your monies worth.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029676)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:02am CDT
Fullbrunt? Ubertilt?

IMG_20190717_115309939.jpg
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029677)
Posted by Black Hat on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:05am CDT
Cobotron wrote:Every time someone writes "Micromaster Combiner" I think, "like the Universe ones that were full teams that combine into a giant super bot?! Did I miss something in those photos?!"

I realize now you guys are talking about the 2 blue Micros that combine in alt mode. :lol:
They look fun, but how awesome would it be if they DID revive those guys? I'd be all for it!

Some fun reveals here. Lot's of great stuff coming our way!

For real, Micromaster combiners revisited with better gestalt mode articulation would be awesome.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029678)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:08am CDT
I'm glad there affordable. And I guess that means I have to go to Target now.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029679)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:10am CDT
Black Hat wrote:

Some fun reveals here. Lot's of great stuff coming our way!

That would be epic and I would buy them all.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029681)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:23am CDT
Mr.MicroMaster wrote:
Black Hat wrote:

Some fun reveals here. Lot's of great stuff coming our way!

That would be epic and I would buy them all.

This would be sweet!
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029683)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:27am CDT
Stargrave wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Stargrave wrote:I’m a Frenzy it red guy

Oh no, I thought we were friends.

:lol: don’t judge me man! :lol:

I was little and went by the cartoon honestly I heard the names before I could read them. I was programmed young :shock:

*holds hand up*

I'm the same, to me Rumble is blue because of the cartoon, and I got the toy off my parents and didn't read the card :lol:

Those prices are suprising as that's a little discount on the voyagers isn't it? Maybe target got to set the price on these.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029684)
Posted by steals_your_goats on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:28am CDT
Huh I've been been more happy to be wrong about something. Those are great prices for the sets and the petty side of me is happier still because that means the idiot that bought the eBay set paid more than double what the rest of us will have to pay.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029686)
Posted by Cobotron on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:33am CDT
Obviously unsure when these exclusives will release, but from my experience with Target exclusives, they often end up in the post holiday season clearance isles. So there's a modicum of wishful thinking. :D
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029688)
Posted by o.supreme on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:40am CDT
I could be wrong, but I think this is a nice result of not having a live action movie this year. One less full line to develop, and while it seems SS and Cyberverse keep *trucking along* , Generations is really getting a chance to shine with exclusives. Even though many of them I will not purchase, I still love seeing them all, and appreciate the attention this line is getting.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029689)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:41am CDT
Awwww yeah.. Can't wait for these guys to hit the shelves. This IMHO is one of the best lines.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029690)
Posted by cruizerdave on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:42am CDT
No targetmaster transforming guns for target master characters is a fail.

Everything else looks full of win for me! ;)^
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029691)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:48am CDT
cruizerdave wrote:No targetmaster transforming guns for target master characters is a fail.

Everything else looks full of win for me! ;)^

That’s why they have Battle Masters. The Autobot box set’s Trenchfoot could pass for Pinpointer for Crosshairs, and the three Decepticon Targetmasters are already a thing. The Battle Master in the Decepticon Phantomstrike set also belongs to Spinister, who is also here.
Re: Affordable Price and Exclusive Retailer Revealed for Siege Rainmakers and Micromasters Sets (2029693)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on July 17th, 2019 @ 11:53am CDT
is like each micromaster at $4... and those are smaller than legion class :BANG_HEAD:

come on hasbro, where are the real legion class?

we are still missing G1 key characters in a toyline that started 10 years ago:

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
"Toy Fair 2020"
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Prime STARSCREAM Deluxe First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime : Ratchet Deluxe / Protectobot First Aid (RID) Hasbro 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Series 2 Must-Turd (Yellow Bottle mustard) New Blind-Packed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Knockout with Energon Driller! 100% Complete!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Optimus Maximus Cyberverse MISB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS REFLECTOR REISSUE KO US SELLER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime - First Edition - Arcee - Deluxe Figure - Toys R Us" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime - First Edition - Starscream - Deluxe Figure - Toys R Us" on EBAY