Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown

Saturday, June 14th, 2014 8:26PM CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 31,938

The Age Of Extinction commercial train just keeps on chuggin' along! Just today, we posted this news article containing two new commercials, and now we have one that is quite possibly the most exciting yet!

Finally, we get to hear the voice of the bounty hunter, Lockdown! Seibertron.com messageboard user mirageandjazz1197 found the newest video. We've included the embed below from the Seibertron.com YouTube channel at http://youtube.seibertron.com.

Credit(s): mirageandjazz1197
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582290)
Posted by mtma on June 14th, 2014 @ 8:31pm CDT
I think that's Slug transforming in the background... Yeah so my thought that the toys were just more cohesive forms of the robots in the movie was correct... This movie may be terrible or may be great... but either way it's gonna be epic
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582292)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 14th, 2014 @ 8:32pm CDT
I prefer Lance Henriksen, thank you very much.
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582293)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2014 @ 8:34pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I prefer Lance Henriksen, thank you very much.

*rolls eyes*

At least Mark Ryan is a good Lockdown.
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582294)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on June 14th, 2014 @ 8:34pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I prefer Lance Henriksen, thank you very much.

*rolls eyes*

At least Mark Ryan is a good Lockdown.

I'm being flippant
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582295)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2014 @ 8:43pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I prefer Lance Henriksen, thank you very much.

*rolls eyes*

At least Mark Ryan is a good Lockdown.

I'm being flippant

So?
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582296)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on June 14th, 2014 @ 8:48pm CDT
It's not as stupidly awesome as gun-face, but Lockdown apparently has a binocular-face.
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582298)
Posted by hinomars19 on June 14th, 2014 @ 8:58pm CDT
Get out of town-Lockdown is Nasir from 'Robin of Sherwood'?!!? I loved that guy!
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582302)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 14th, 2014 @ 9:10pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I prefer Lance Henriksen, thank you very much.

*rolls eyes*

At least Mark Ryan is a good Lockdown.

I'm being flippant

So?

flippant (adjective) - not showing a serious or respectful attitude.

In other words, he's messing around.
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582306)
Posted by Janus Prime on June 14th, 2014 @ 9:28pm CDT
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582309)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 14th, 2014 @ 9:53pm CDT
Well, those are maddeningly brief.
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582310)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on June 14th, 2014 @ 9:54pm CDT
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582312)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2014 @ 10:02pm CDT
mtma wrote: This movie may be terrible or may be great... but either way it's gonna be epic

I fully agree. At this point if epic is all we get I will be more than happy. And I will GLADLY eat my hat now that we have proof the dinobots transform
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582313)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 14th, 2014 @ 10:05pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:And I will GLADLY eat my hat now that we have proof the dinobots transform

Pics or it didn't happen.
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582314)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2014 @ 10:07pm CDT
Autobot tap out wrote:i wonder what else they will throw at us with this movie? have RID sideways in it? characters from other continuities? the speculation and possibilities could be either limitless or limited :BOT: :MINI: :MARIO: :G2BOT: 8-}

Sideways was already in the movies he was the guy Sideswipe sliced in half in rotf
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582315)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 14th, 2014 @ 10:07pm CDT
viruscarnage wrote:
william-james88 wrote: And I will GLADLY eat my hat now that we have proof the dinobots transform

Pics or it didn't happen.

I think this is WJ88? I mean, I could be wrong...

Also, fixed the quote mixup. ;)
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582316)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2014 @ 10:10pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I prefer Lance Henriksen, thank you very much.

*rolls eyes*

At least Mark Ryan is a good Lockdown.

I'm being flippant

So?

flippant (adjective) - not showing a serious or respectful attitude.

In other words, he's messing around.

Oh OK thank you i did not understand what it meant in the mean time i will be looking for more spots
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582318)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 14th, 2014 @ 10:11pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen.

I think this is WJ88? I mean, I could be wrong...

Also, fixed the quote mixup. ;)

Ah thanks for the fix, I didn't even realize I screwed up haha.
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582327)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2014 @ 10:59pm CDT
Janus Prime wrote:Who are those guys behind Lockdown? they look robotic but have no kibble, maybe it´s a new alien race. They look too smoth to be the robot modes for the wolfs.
They look like... more of Lockdown. Like, more of his kind. Mayber other bounty hunters, as though Lockdown were part of a group of them who all look similar.
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582328)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 14th, 2014 @ 11:02pm CDT
I hope those aren't the quintessans behind Lockdown. But that TV spot was badass. I can't wait for this movie even more. And it looks like it finally got a rating.
Re: Age of Extinction Commercial Reveals The Voice Of Lockdown (1582329)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2014 @ 11:06pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:I hope those aren't the quintessans behind Lockdown.
Oh no... now that you mention it, Lockdown's ocular helmet does look like that of a scuba diving helmet. And we see him coming out of the water in that one shot. And Quintessa is known for its aquatic inhabitants, so maybe, just maybe, Lockdown and his ilk just might be of or pertaining to Quintessa.

I hope not too, though. :-s

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
"Big Cat Convoy"
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RID SHARKTICON DELUXE ROBOTS IN DISGUISE NEW SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 ULTRA MAGNUS Trailer Hasbro Generations 1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revoltech Optimus Prime 019 Convoy Kaiyodo Box Only" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Wheeljack" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS VOYAGER CLASS MOTORMASTER NEW USA" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS HASBRO 2010 AUTOBOT WHEELJACK LOOSE" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS RID UNIVERSE AUTOBOT PROWL BRAND NEW IN BLISTER PACK!!" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS RID UNIVERSE CONSTRUCTICON DEVASTATOR BRAND NEW IN BOX RARE!" on EBAY