Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images

Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images

Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015 7:19am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 48,159

If you've been a long time fan of Transformers, you know that the final waves of a line are usually quite difficult to find or even outright canceled. The final wave of Power Battlers from Age Of Extinction has been MIA, this wave consists of Junkheap (Waste Management garbage truck) and Vehicon (rally car/dune buggy used by Cemetery Wind during the farm chase scene), as well as repacks of figures from the previous wave.

It seems the final wave may not yet be canceled and we might just be able to obtain these for our collections! Courtesy of fellow fan Daim Choc, sharing a post from another fan, Zang How, we now see the last two new molds of the AoE toyline, in hand and the features of the Vehicon.

We've mirrored the post and a partial collection of the images, below. Click on any of the pictures to see the full pictorial.

Transformers News: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images

We still don't know that these will receive a US release at this time, but we will keep you updated if we receive any more news on these two figures.

Credit(s): Zang How, Daim Choc

Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1646129)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 3rd, 2015 @ 7:47am CST
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1646131)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 3rd, 2015 @ 7:49am CST
Sabrblade wrote:For those who want the Junkheap mold, if it doesn't make it to the U.S., Takara's gonna be releasing it in the Adventure line as Junkion, redecoed in the Japanese garbage truck colors.

I will definitely keep that option in mind, but I'm going to wait and see if HTS gets them in, if possible. If any US retailer would carry the Hasbro version, it'll be them.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1646132)
Posted by Legosrawsum on February 3rd, 2015 @ 7:49am CST
They both look really cool
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1646138)
Posted by william-james88 on February 3rd, 2015 @ 8:20am CST
Legosrawsum wrote:They both look really cool

Yeah, for simplified transformers that are all about a gimick, they look really nice.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1646142)
Posted by Optimizzy on February 3rd, 2015 @ 8:30am CST
I like that vehicon. I guess maybe that's something I could hunt for at Ross or TJ Maxx I suppose. AoE stuff is quickly vanishing. (Kinda happy about it)
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1646157)
Posted by robotmel on February 3rd, 2015 @ 9:08am CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I really want a Silver Knight version of the standard Leader Optimus Prime. I have the Target exclusive repaint of the FE mold, and the Smash-Change, but I want a regular Leader in the SK theme. And a One-Step while we're at it.

I could repaint one myself, but I'm hopeless at painting. I once painted a doghouse for my dog and the ASPCA was all over me. So yeah, let's have these Silver Knights, Hasbro!
:-$
How about this monster truck? ;)

At 42cm in height hes a little large but could be another addition to ones shiny collection! :P

Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1646202)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 3rd, 2015 @ 10:52am CST
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1646208)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 3rd, 2015 @ 10:57am CST
Noideaforaname wrote:Figures the 2 characters that don't have a trillion billion other toys would end up being cancelled.

Don't be so quick to say that, we've yet to receive confirmation. High Octane Bumblebee is also part of that wave btw.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1646292)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 3rd, 2015 @ 2:55pm CST
damn id like to get the vehicon but i know itll never hit the shelves, lockdown & his wave still havent made its way to the pegs and doubt they ever will.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1646332)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 3rd, 2015 @ 4:47pm CST
I'm very hopeful this will make its way out. BBTS has a case pre-order up that features the Vehicon and HO Bumblebee but not Junkheap. These were the best figures by far in the AOE line.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1650335)
Posted by william-james88 on February 12th, 2015 @ 10:01pm CST
It ain't over till the fat lady sings, and the following listing shows that we will be finally getting the Hasbro release of the remaining Power Battler toys from the Age of Extinction toyline.

Entertainment Earth has just put up listings for fast action battler bundles.

These bundles include the last wave of Fast Action Battler figures which feature, HIGH OCTANE BUMBLEBEE, VEHICON and JUNKHEAP.

Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1650354)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on February 12th, 2015 @ 11:13pm CST
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1650355)
Posted by william-james88 on February 12th, 2015 @ 11:14pm CST
welcometothedarksyde wrote:Fast Action Battlers are a superficially similar line from the first and second Movie Toylines. I'm pretty sure these ones are called Power Battlers ;)

Thanks buddy
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1650359)
Posted by CrankyOldTruck on February 12th, 2015 @ 11:17pm CST
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1650492)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 13th, 2015 @ 9:06am CST
CrankyOldTruck wrote:Do we have any kind of confirmation that Vehicon and JunkHeap will be available as anything other than Fast Action Battlers from Hasbro or is this all we get unless we want to shell out exorbitant prices for the Takara Asia Exclusives? I can totally see Hasbro screwing us in this respect and then saying "Hey, you asked for them, we gave 'em to ya" when what we really wanted was the actual Deluxe (or whatever the heck it is) Class figures.

That's all we'll get in terms of actual molds for the two, from Hasbro and TakaraTomy. In fact, of the two molds TakaraTomy will release only Junkheap in Transformers Adventures, done in blue and white.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1650538)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 13th, 2015 @ 10:32am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Let me correct myself.

Figures the 2 characters that don't have a trillion billion other toys would end up bundled with a half-dozen characters that do have a trillion billion other toys.

There.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1650544)
Posted by CrankyOldTruck on February 13th, 2015 @ 10:45am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Thanks JelZe.
While I find it disappointing I will try to keep my cynicism in check until I see them "in hand" and hold off on final judgement of these two but I was really hoping that they were going to get a better treatment. Who knows, I may be surprised at the final product.
Although, it does fall in line with the scenario I presented in my first post so its not like this comes as a surprise to me. :P
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1650847)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 13th, 2015 @ 7:08pm CST
CrankyOldTruck wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Thanks JelZe.

We already saw them "in hand".
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1677572)
Posted by ScottyP on April 21st, 2015 @ 6:33pm CDT
I'm bumping this. Why, you ask? Because I finally got the Breakout Battle/Farmageddon set and it's just great. Three fun molds, and the box is just awesome. Easy to get the bubble out and have a barn, a tree, and an explosion to use as a diorama. I <3 this set so much. Why did no one force me to buy this sooner?
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap And Vehicon In-Hand Images (1677621)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on April 21st, 2015 @ 8:52pm CDT
I'm glad you like it. I on the other hand am happy with just having the Generations AOE figures

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Steeljaw Figure 2.5"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Omega Prime - Incomplete with Extra Parts Optimus Ultra Magnus" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Deluxe Robots in Disguise Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Selects Takara Tomy Mall Seacons PIRANACON 6 of 6 USA" on EBAY
Buy "NEW - Transformers Robots in Disguise - Warrior Class - SOUNDWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations scoop, armada megatron, skybyte, tankor and more" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS ARMADA MEGATRON LEADER CLASS (Used)" on EBAY
Buy "transformers RID optimus prime MOSC Robots in Disguise card damage 1" on EBAY