Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx

Transformers News: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx

Monday, June 29th, 2015 2:19PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 19,233

It seems like all Age of Extinction toys will be available at retail in one way or another after all. With Power Battlers Vehicon found at Ross a little while ago, everyone was wondering if TJ Maxx would get these as well and if Junkhead would be available too. Well the answer, thanks to everyone's favourite podcaster Rotorstorm, is YES! She has found Power Battlers Junkheap at the Lansing Mall TJ Maxx in Lansing, MI for 6.99$ US. For those curious, there is a gallery available. And for those who have been waiting for a sighting stateside, well, let the hunting begin! Let your fellow TF fans know if you spot on in your area in the sightings threads.

Transformers News: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx
Credit(s): rotorstorm
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704343)
Posted by shockblast2 on June 29th, 2015 @ 3:14pm CDT
For some reason I do not see anyone making mass efforts to "hunt" these down.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704346)
Posted by william-james88 on June 29th, 2015 @ 3:19pm CDT
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704354)
Posted by shockblast2 on June 29th, 2015 @ 4:17pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:For some reason I do not see anyone making mass efforts to "hunt" these down.

You would be very mistaken.

Proof:

That only proves one thing. That some people are ignorant enough to pay a lot of money for something because they have nothing better to spend their money on. I saw someone on ebay pay $100 for a corn chip they claimed looked like Jesus, so using ebay as "proof" that these are highly sought out is not very credible.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704357)
Posted by shajaki on June 29th, 2015 @ 4:28pm CDT
Some people love Jesus that much.

Some people like rare AOE toys that much.

*shrug*
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704360)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 29th, 2015 @ 4:29pm CDT
shockblast2 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

You would be very mistaken.

Proof:

Well, there are a couple factors that add to his desirability. In order of importance:

1) He was promoted by Hasbro as an Earth Day special... which was a year before his eventual release. :oops:

2) He's a unique piece. It's not often we get a garbage truck of all things for an alt mode, in fact, including the Go-Bots and Rescue Bots, we only have 4 of them:

- Gobots Fly Trap
- Animated Wreck-Gar
- Rescue Bots Salvage
- AoE Junkheap

And no, figures that are actually garbage do not count!

3) Because he's a tail-ender he's seen as hard to find, which only adds to the desire to have him sooner than later.

Plus, the Power Battler is the only version of the guy out there, so people look past that. I don't consider that ignorant at all.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704373)
Posted by william-james88 on June 29th, 2015 @ 5:07pm CDT
shajaki wrote:Some people love Jesus that much.

Some people like rare AOE toys that much.

*shrug*

I know, to me the Jesus chip was a good comparison so something a lot of people like and have interest in.

Shockblast, you could look at it this way: a bunch of scalpers could now raid the tjmaxx store to sell them on e-bay at those prices. Either way people will still be hunting for them.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704399)
Posted by MartianSpyGirl1996 on June 29th, 2015 @ 7:36pm CDT
shockblast2 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

You would be very mistaken.

Proof:

Or, you know, they're rare and desirable.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704410)
Posted by Rated X on June 29th, 2015 @ 7:57pm CDT
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704415)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 29th, 2015 @ 8:05pm CDT
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704416)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 29th, 2015 @ 8:06pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I would buy one for under ten bucks because I collected all the bad guys from AOE. But I wouldnt spend $69.99 on it lol.

Me too.

In the meantime, TAV Junkheap do the job.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704516)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on June 30th, 2015 @ 1:41am CDT
Haven't seen Junkheap yet, but I saw that Vehicon for $6.99 at a TJMaxx, and passed...

...because I already got two for $5.00 each!

That's right, like the PRID Vehicon before him in that summer of love 3 years ago, the Fast Action Bastar-*ahem" Power Battler Vehicon's case has appeared at 5-Below!!! Said case seems to include Drift, Op, and Cannon-Bee, possibly Snarl (I've been having so much luck finding AofE TFs at blowout stores that I don't remember which were at 5B and which were TJMarshaxx).

I know this shouldn't get my hopes up that any Generations figures will show at the Marsh, but if Arcee and Chromia are on the way, the time should be soon...

Never stop canvassing!
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704566)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 30th, 2015 @ 7:09am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:I saw one of the reviews, it looks like a solid little figure; it's rare, but I don't even mind the lackluster articulation, the gimmick would make it a nice desk piece (just him chillin' out with some other figure sticking out of his chest-mouth-thing) I agree with X, if I found it for less than $10 I would probably bite.

I'd definitely bite on that. In fact, some stores here have gotten hold of overstock up to the wave with Optimus Prime, Lockdown, Galvatron and most of the Dinobots, down to €6.00 at best. Just before the wave with Vehicon and Junkheap. Here's hoping...
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704578)
Posted by william-james88 on June 30th, 2015 @ 8:16am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

:-? Canada hasnt seen these pop up yet in the discount market but our Winners is starting to get the one steps that didnt sell, so maybe we will get these too.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704606)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 30th, 2015 @ 9:36am CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:Though as much as I loved AofE, I'll probably keep my army building below a dozen this time around. How many of those cars did Cemetery wind have at the farm?
About two or three.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704954)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 1st, 2015 @ 12:58am CDT
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1704988)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 1st, 2015 @ 2:41am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Just throwing it out there that I'm selling my Junkheap. It's more than TJMax but less than the eBay scalpers.

And must be paid as "gift" with a mystery shipping cote to be paid at a later date, still as "gift", right? >:oP
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1706019)
Posted by Cobotron on July 3rd, 2015 @ 11:18pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

K, I'm not exactly sure what your "getting" at, but Chuck hooked me up with the Platinum triple changers and it was a real square deal. No funny biz what so ever. Rather friendly exchange as a matter of fact.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1706037)
Posted by herculesbeetle on July 4th, 2015 @ 12:36am CDT
Here are links of the transformers below. I do not mean to copyright I do not own these pictures or links. Please correct me if I am doing anything illegal or if I am infringing on copyright.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 4313784382

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... eap_(Movie)&h=480&w=595&tbnid=EX5QbJROn8tLlM:&zoom=1&docid=n2Jd71nUBqGc-M&ei=O3CXVaitA8iosAW0r7LICw&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CDYQMygEMAQ

Thank you.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1706046)
Posted by william-james88 on July 4th, 2015 @ 12:54am CDT
Neither can fit stuff in their trailers. And between the two, Wreck Gar is better. The age of extinction one is gimmicky and not meant to be a poseable toy for collectors. It's small and fun but not the best garbage truck transformer. It is also very hard to find. Stick with Wreck gar.
Re: Age of Extinction Power Battlers Junkheap found at TJ Maxx (1706048)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 4th, 2015 @ 12:59am CDT
herculesbeetle wrote:Hi I am new to this forum. Correct me if I am spamming by putting questions in wrong topics. I do not know what to buy. I like garbage truck transformers. Should I buy transformers animated wreck gar or transformers age of extinction junkheap? Can they store any items in their garbage truck beds? Can I see a picture of transformers age of extinction junkheap from behind?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 4313784382

Thank you.

Welcome to Seibertron.com. I second Animated Wreck Gar. Since you didn't mention whether you wanted pics of robot mode or alt mode here is both. You can also click on the images to see the full galleries.

Transformers Age of Extinction: Robots In Disguise Claw Crush Junkheap Gallery

Transformers Age of Extinction: Robots In Disguise Claw Crush Junkheap Gallery

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 13 minutes 4 seconds
NEW Deluxe Dinobot Strafe Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Generations 2 DAY GET - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 13 minutes 15 seconds
NEW Transformers 4 Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Autobot Drift 2 DAY GET - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 36 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 43 minutes 16 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Construct Bots Bumblebee Customize Convert 69 Pieces NEW - Time Remaining: 14 days 10 hours 48 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Kabaya Wave 1 Henkei Optimus Prime Model Kit MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 53 minutes 55 seconds
VALVOTRON; 2017 Hasbro Valvoline; Transformers the Last Knight .. - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 22 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers G1 1986 takara SCRAMBLE CITY catalogue folder (hongkong printed) - Time Remaining: 8 days 12 hours 41 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent