Alex Milne To Attend TFCon Toronto

Alex Milne To Attend TFCon Toronto

Monday, May 26th, 2008 3:40pm CDT

Categories: Event News, People News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 15,597

June 21st the Transformers take over Toronto, and Alex Milne joins the fun.

Much like his Botcon appearance, Alex will be located in the dealer room, doing artwork, signing autographs, selling prints, and chatting it up with the fans. Some of his detailed artwork for IDW has been among the fan's favorites including Megatron Origins, and the new Reign of Starscream.

And as reported earlier, Gregg Berger of G1 Grimlock, and jetfire voice fame will also be a in attendance.

You can see the TFcon Toronto 2008 website here.

Credit(s): TFcon

Re: Alex Milne To Attend TFCon Toronto (708601)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 26th, 2008 @ 4:21pm CDT
Which reminds me how dumb I was to forget to pick up his print of his Blaster cover, and Arcee spotlight cover when I was at Botcon...Dangit! :-(
Re: Alex Milne To Attend TFCon Toronto (708634)
Posted by Sunstar on May 26th, 2008 @ 5:37pm CDT
I like milne
Re: Alex Milne To Attend TFCon Toronto (708833)
Posted by Ronynus Prime on May 26th, 2008 @ 11:06pm CDT
I don't
Re: Alex Milne To Attend TFCon Toronto (709017)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 27th, 2008 @ 10:02am CDT
Quite the in depth conversation going on here. :P Be nice to have some details if you expect others to consider your posts little more than spam.

If you're going to post, make it worthwhile.
Re: Alex Milne To Attend TFCon Toronto (709086)
Posted by Sunstar on May 27th, 2008 @ 12:20pm CDT
Re: Alex Milne To Attend TFCon Toronto (709123)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 27th, 2008 @ 1:33pm CDT
Sunstar wrote:Well, he's a nice guy. I've met him a couple times before and I got one of his drawings. So if indepth you want, hopefully that is a bit better than. I like milne :P He had just gotten over Pnemonia last year and seemed a little rough around the fringes.

He was I picked up some of his stuff last summer. I like a lot of it, but I can see how some might just feel it is over-detailed, or not realistic, or not (insert)...after all we all have opinions.
Re: Alex Milne To Attend TFCon Toronto (709200)
Posted by Sunstar on May 27th, 2008 @ 3:51pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:

I bought the one of Starscream (go fig) tyrant of the sky or something like that. And I had a drawing done. Unfortunately it got a bit water damaged, so I hope I can get another one done. Perhaps even an animated drawing...

The over detailed... considering my nature, I enjoy details. I paint miniatures and love doing details.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots - Heatwave the Fire-Bot Boat" on EBAY
Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Deluxe Transformers The Last Knight Superhero Mens Costume XL" on EBAY