Alex Milne Updates Deviant art page: "I'll be at Botcon."

Alex Milne Updates Deviant art page: "I'll be at Botcon."

Tuesday, April 22nd, 2008 11:12am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, People News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 21,406

Artist Alex Milne has posted some new works on his deviant art page, with Animated Bumblebee and Sari from TF Animated being on the feature of his deviant gallery. He's also updated a message to his fans. An excerpt taken from his message is as follows:

...anyways i'll be attending the convention (not sure where they'll have me set up?) so if you would like a signature on a book or something else, please feel free to stop by, even if its just to say hi...

Alex says he'll be doing sketches as well as selling prints and posters at the convention.

You can view Mr. Milne's deviant art page and his original post here.

Credit(s): Alex Milne

Re: Alex Milne Updates Deviant art page: "I'll be at Botcon." (685795)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 22nd, 2008 @ 11:37am CDT
I bought some cool prints from him last year.

I hope he enjoys his experience better this year, as he hopefully is much healthier! :D
Re: Alex Milne Updates Deviant art page: "I'll be at Botcon." (685850)
Posted by Hard Hacker on April 22nd, 2008 @ 12:44pm CDT
At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if Pat Lee STILL owes him money.
Re: Alex Milne Updates Deviant art page: "I'll be at Botcon." (685960)
Posted by markerguru on April 22nd, 2008 @ 2:55pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if Pat Lee STILL owes him money.

:APPLAUSE: he does indeed. lol. :wink:
Re: Alex Milne Updates Deviant art page: "I'll be at Botcon." (685965)
Posted by First Gen on April 22nd, 2008 @ 3:02pm CDT
markerguru wrote:

:APPLAUSE: he does indeed. lol. :wink:

lol, best post all day goes to Hard Hacker.
Re: Alex Milne Updates Deviant art page: "I'll be at Botcon." (685971)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 22nd, 2008 @ 3:06pm CDT
markerguru wrote:

:APPLAUSE: he does indeed. lol. :wink:

You should come out to the meet up on Friday night.

Everyone would enjoy having you there.

PM me for any info you might need.
Re: Alex Milne Updates Deviant art page: "I'll be at Botcon." (686010)
Posted by Hard Hacker on April 22nd, 2008 @ 4:09pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
markerguru wrote:

:APPLAUSE: he does indeed. lol. :wink:

You should come out to the meet up on Friday night.

Everyone would enjoy having you there.

PM me for any info you might need.

Moi?

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY