Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco

Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco

Monday, June 15th, 2009 4:53pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 19,159

Seibertron.com has learned that new images have appeared of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen constructicon Mixmaster in G1 colors. We previously reported on this figure but only had a robot image.

Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco

Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco

No official word on when we could possibly see this figure on toy shelves at the time of posting.

This article was last modified on Monday, June 15th, 2009 4:57pm CDT

Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937270)
Posted by christo on June 15th, 2009 @ 4:56pm CDT
freaking awesome!!
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937274)
Posted by Longbridge on June 15th, 2009 @ 4:58pm CDT
Ooh dear, that red really does spoil it.

Other than that I must say I am rather impressed, don't ask me how but it works for me.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937277)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 15th, 2009 @ 5:02pm CDT
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937278)
Posted by christo on June 15th, 2009 @ 5:04pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:Im really liking this guy. The normal version i was on the fence about but with this paint job its a must now. Hopefully we'll get some releas info about it. Wonder whos getting the G1 treatment next?
hopefully all the other constructicons so that G1/ROTF hybrid Devastator can take form! MUHAWHAHAHA!
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937279)
Posted by First Gen on June 15th, 2009 @ 5:05pm CDT

Lets just go ahead and say if ALL the constructicons get the G1 treatment, I will be buying them. Just like I passed on Energon Devastator but got the Universe G1 Deco.

Yes, Im a dork.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937285)
Posted by christo on June 15th, 2009 @ 5:11pm CDT
First Gen wrote:

Yes, Im a dork.
no, youre not, its completly normal for a Transformer fan to like G1 better, because in the end, its actually true.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937288)
Posted by DevastaTTor on June 15th, 2009 @ 5:16pm CDT
OK, now I like this. I may cave and buy them if they all get the treatment.

And I REALLY hope the video game comes with an unlockable skin for Devastator in G1 colors. That would be completely bad ass.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937291)
Posted by DMSL on June 15th, 2009 @ 5:20pm CDT
I like the other one better.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937294)
Posted by Blurrz on June 15th, 2009 @ 5:23pm CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:OK, now I like this. I may cave and buy them if they all get the treatment.

Agreed. I thought the Robot mode was crap... but hot damn the Vehicle mode is just outstanding.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937296)
Posted by Starscream6 on June 15th, 2009 @ 5:26pm CDT
any word on the release date of this sick looking figure? =P~
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937299)
Posted by Blurrz on June 15th, 2009 @ 5:33pm CDT
Starscream6 wrote:any word on the release date of this sick looking figure? =P~

Probably later in the year, or early 2010.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937317)
Posted by jaws on June 15th, 2009 @ 6:07pm CDT
Which wave will the G1 Constructicons be? 10, 11, 12?

Really like the homage look
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937319)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on June 15th, 2009 @ 6:19pm CDT
Yeah, I think I'll get this deco rather than the original one, although the giant decepticon logos on the mixer are kind of nice...
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937320)
Posted by First-Aid on June 15th, 2009 @ 6:21pm CDT
christo wrote:
First Gen wrote:

Yes, Im a dork.

In your opinion anyways. Personally this is a pass for me...just too cheesy and purple.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937330)
Posted by YRQRM0 on June 15th, 2009 @ 6:48pm CDT
I don't really like the design in the first place. But a G1 Devastator could be awesome.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937348)
Posted by blitzgeek312 on June 15th, 2009 @ 7:58pm CDT
OK, you guys might hate me for this, but I like the original better. The G1 Decos usually amaze me, but this one just doesn't look G1. I have the original Mixmaster and he has a alot of purple in the mixer mode. Here he doesnt. I like the movie and G1, but this one will be a pass for me.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937351)
Posted by chrisxc on June 15th, 2009 @ 8:19pm CDT
That looks so freaking awesome, the big purple decepticon symbol makes the other mixxy look better. Well done though hasbro B-)
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937366)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on June 15th, 2009 @ 8:32pm CDT
Dang it!!!!

This looks like a must have...
Looks like Long Haul may not be the only voyager class figure I'm buying!!

I really like the look of both modes now!!!!
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937379)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 15th, 2009 @ 8:49pm CDT
Okay, now that I've seen the vehicle mode, I can say that it doesn't look as bad as it did the first time I saw it. But the colors still hurt the robot mode.
Re: Alt Mode Pic of ROTF Mixmaster G1 Deco (937398)
Posted by omega666 on June 15th, 2009 @ 9:21pm CDT
Damn! If the constructicons get the G1 treatment I will be poor. :grin: :-(

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #255 - Judgment Day
"Judgment Day"
Posted: Sunday, July 19th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Dead End Complete Deluxe ROTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Lot Of 3 Decepticons Lockdown KSI Boss Crowbar" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 41 CONSTRUCTICON SCRAPMETAL Deluxe MISB Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generation 2 #1 Marvel  IDW Headmasters Optimus Prime Bumblebee lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Titan Class Metroplex - MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Nitro Series Dropkick Energon Igniters New by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Fall of Cybertron - Voyager: Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action Figure (Read description)" on EBAY