Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream

Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream

Monday, April 4th, 2011 2:15pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 50,028

I want the red one! For those addicted and hooked into the seeker-mania, you'll be happy to know about this Target Exclusive Starscream. While certainly not as red as the infamous Vardia 2007 seeker, this Dark Of The Moon version features red windows, and a touch of red in various other places. The figure will be packed with a comic, and is a repaint of ROTF Voyager Starscream. Courtesy of Yahoo Japan member nihaohuwen, we've got a nice look at the figure's alternate mode! And if you're interested in the figure, you can certainly bid on it too.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Nihaohuwen

Re: Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream (1204680)
Posted by HoosierDaddy on April 4th, 2011 @ 2:34pm CDT
I like the shiny silver stuff. I never understood the tattoos. I will end up repainting my Leader Screamer t the more acurate grey that the military uses on real raptors eventually.

Re: Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream (1204686)
Posted by Rated X on April 4th, 2011 @ 2:38pm CDT
It actually doesnt look that bad. I passed on the walmart version that was only like a shade lighter then the original. But I did get Nebular SS and I may get this one.
Re: Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream (1204691)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 4th, 2011 @ 2:46pm CDT
HoosierDaddy wrote:Does anyone know why they ever started using the tattoos in the first place. I just don't like that.

They're stylish, that's why. In the media, they're supposed to be empowering, since they're glyphs associated with the AllSpark.
Re: Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream (1204708)
Posted by RiddlerJ on April 4th, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
I wish they would repaint the Leader Starscream already. I would love to see that mold as Thundercracker or Skywarp.
Re: Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream (1204962)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 5th, 2011 @ 12:15am CDT
Looks really good! Considering getting him when he comes out.
Re: Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream (1205032)
Posted by karellan on April 5th, 2011 @ 7:13am CDT
I think this is by far the best movie Starscream. I really like how the tattoos turned out in this one. When they're black, it kind of just looks like someone scribbled all over him with a sharpie. This is much more subtle and gives the plane some texture without being obnoxious. I think I even like this better than no tattoos at all, which is really saying something. And the red windows give it some character and menace without being completely overpowering.

The only real complaint I could see anyone having is if they don't like the movie Starscream in general, which would be understandable since most movie robot designs are weird as hell.
Re: Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream (1205078)
Posted by Sideswipe 00 on April 5th, 2011 @ 9:13am CDT
probably will pick this one up since i don't have any of the Movie starscream molds. Just so I have at least one of this great mold :D I really wish they would do a skywarp repaint of this one instead of the original starscream :-( :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream (1205109)
Posted by Stockade on April 5th, 2011 @ 10:51am CDT
PASS! ill stick with my LC Starscream that was mis-priced at walmart for $28.99.
Re: Alternate Mode Image of Target Exclusive Starscream (1205370)
Posted by DJLazer on April 5th, 2011 @ 6:56pm CDT
That's rad

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Autobot Sqweeks Voice Changer Mask 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Firedrive" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Bundle: SOUNDWAVE with DOOMBOX, Cyberverse JETFIRE & PROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Commander Class Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Ark w/ Roller Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse DOTM Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise PRIME ARCEE Deluxe Class Used" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Class Airachnid used MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Hasbro Takara Tomy New" on EBAY