Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop

Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop

Thursday, June 14th, 2007 3:36pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 9,275

We have some good news for fans of the Alternators line. Our own buddha-con has informed us of a new listing on Hasbrotoyshop.com. Decepticharge is listed as coming soon. Many fans had a hard time finding Decepticharge when he was originally released. View the listing for yourself here.

Credit(s): buddha-con and Hasbrotoyshop.com

Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164488)
Posted by Hotrod on June 14th, 2007 @ 3:43pm CDT
Front paged and credited.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164489)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 14th, 2007 @ 3:43pm CDT
I hope they give him the name "Dragstrip," or at least something less half-assed, but I'm not holding my breath.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164495)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 14th, 2007 @ 3:47pm CDT
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164498)
Posted by Flashback77 on June 14th, 2007 @ 3:48pm CDT
I'll pick him up, and hope they made Camshaft available, who I never once saw in a store.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164499)
Posted by stocky on June 14th, 2007 @ 3:48pm CDT
The only one I was never able to find was Swerve, so I hope they re-release him. I passed on Rollbar, but he's still available, so I'll pick him up at some point. I had to get Rumble & Ravage from ebay though, as well as Nemesis Prime. Hopefully we don't have the same problem with Rodimus that we had with Nemesis Prime. And hopefully Hasbro decides to continue this line after the movie settles down -- I think this is one of the best lines ever, and they do a nice job of incorporating/re-imagining the G1 characters. I am still waiting (and hoping) for the Cadillac Megatron, and for the "larger scale" jets and tanks we were promised.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164504)
Posted by Talon523 on June 14th, 2007 @ 3:54pm CDT
I never saw Jazz
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164505)
Posted by Exodiatron on June 14th, 2007 @ 3:55pm CDT
this is maybe a good sign. hopefully they do camshaft again because that is the only store release i am missing and the only one I didn't see in stores. (ravage and rumble were hookups :grin: ) so honestly once I get a masterpeice megatron and a masterpiece starscream if they release him stateside then I will be set.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164506)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 14th, 2007 @ 3:56pm CDT
Rumoured, stocky. Those jets and the Caddy were rumoured, not promised - unfortunately!
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164507)
Posted by edcomics on June 14th, 2007 @ 3:56pm CDT
I had a chance to buy this when I was living out in LA. The West Hollywood Target had one, but I was low on cash. I returned the next day for it, but it was long gone. I may jump on this when it's available, but I'm STILL trying to find a RUMBLE figure.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164511)
Posted by jsmith41 on June 14th, 2007 @ 3:57pm CDT
A rerelease of Swerve would be nice. People are paying like $90 for him loose on the bay right now and of course Camshaft would be nice too
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164515)
Posted by Sportimus Prime on June 14th, 2007 @ 4:01pm CDT
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164517)
Posted by JTKranix on June 14th, 2007 @ 4:02pm CDT
Sportimus Prime wrote:I never once say Camshaft, Jazz, Mirage, Wheeljack or Hound in any of my local stores. I have none of those, and I wish i did. All I have is Grimlock, and his head seems to not want to come out. So I leave him in Mustang mode.

I found a Mirage at Meijer less than 2 months ago. I was shocked.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164650)
Posted by Quaternion on June 14th, 2007 @ 5:30pm CDT
Awesome. This was one I wanted that I never found. I hope they do the same with Mirage.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164677)
Posted by Crystal Rodimus on June 14th, 2007 @ 5:50pm CDT
I'd prefer Mirage and Rollbar to get the rerelease treatment, esp. Mirage - but that's because I have Decepticharge. Could use Prime too, but that's not that tough to find.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164731)
Posted by Flint on June 14th, 2007 @ 6:24pm CDT
That's great for those who don't have him. I hope that they rerelease Swerve next.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164747)
Posted by Satanatron on June 14th, 2007 @ 6:35pm CDT
Awesome I never even once saw it on stores and lucky me, looking for Decepticharge I found Swerve. However I'm missing Camshaft wwho I never found anywhere in the whole island.

I'm missing Rollbar but I wasn't interested in him.

I have to get Ravage & Rumble. Also Nemesis Prime would be nice but is festching to much for just one figure.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164762)
Posted by buddha-con on June 14th, 2007 @ 6:52pm CDT
I am beginning to think this might be a place holder for Hot Rod.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164787)
Posted by Scaleface on June 14th, 2007 @ 7:04pm CDT
Talon523 wrote:I never saw Jazz

We still have Jazz discounted to $16 here at my local Meijer.
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164833)
Posted by Hotrod on June 14th, 2007 @ 7:21pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Cool. I saw him once at TRU and never seen him again. Now if they'll put Hound on there ill be set.

I could use Hound as well :grin:
Re: Alternator Decepticharge to be Rereleased at Hasbro Toy Shop (164860)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 14th, 2007 @ 7:36pm CDT
Thats kinda cool, maybe it'll encourage others as well, I need a new Prowl :(

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #260 - Pulsecon 2020
"Pulsecon 2020"
Posted: Sunday, September 27th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E22 Voyager Quintesson Judge" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Leader Class Bumblebee DOTM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 6 figures lot Takara LG16 Slipstream Sky Shadow Starscream Thrust +" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WFC-E22 Earthrise Voyager Quintesson Judge" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Blitzwing New Building Toy Boys Gift" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Toys Die Cast Transformers Optimus Prime 1:32 Scale" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC 7" Figure Voyager Quintesson Judge in hand" on EBAY
Buy "2020 JADA HOLLYWOOD RIDES TRANSFORMERS 2 OPTIMUS  PRIME 1 BUMBLEBEE ..." on EBAY