Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS

Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS

Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 3:24pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 15,770

BigBadToyStore.com- Alternity Megatron, available in the silver, and blue varieties of the Nissan Fairlady Z are also available for pre-order from site sponsor, BigBadToyStore.com

You can pre-order Megatron blue, or Megatron silver. There are not pictures available yet, but much like Masterpiece Grimlock, these are due out in March, so we can probably expect some images soon.

Credit(s): Optronix, BBTS

Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812663)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 14th, 2008 @ 3:26pm CDT

Not sure how I feel about Megs being a car, but I'm sure I'll pick up this lil piece still. Already have Ops on pre-order, why not Megs.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812697)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 14th, 2008 @ 3:56pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:I think for the US, it's the 350Z that is being used. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I am going with BBTS description at this time...

Alternity A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z Megatron - Blue
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812714)
Posted by wardamnpjm1 on October 14th, 2008 @ 4:13pm CDT
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812744)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 14th, 2008 @ 4:45pm CDT
How much are the Alternities going for?
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812747)
Posted by HighPrime on October 14th, 2008 @ 4:46pm CDT

You are correct. :D
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812749)
Posted by HighPrime on October 14th, 2008 @ 4:47pm CDT
wardamnpjm1 wrote:Not sure how I feel about alternity yet.I am currently collecting so many other things I am not sure I want to get into another Trans line at the moment.1/32 scale for these just seems to small for the price.Oh well I pre-ordered them (prime-red,megs-silver)anyway I have till Nov to make up my mind.

I'm with you, except I'm not pre-ordering. If Takara releases a Jazz-version, however, then I'll make an exception.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812786)
Posted by wardamnpjm1 on October 14th, 2008 @ 5:24pm CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:How much are the Alternities going for?

$49.99 at BBTS plus shipping.Same for Megs.This is an expensive line for the size.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812830)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 14th, 2008 @ 6:16pm CDT
wardamnpjm1 wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:How much are the Alternities going for?

How big are they? The scale confuses me.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812850)
Posted by Kibble on October 14th, 2008 @ 6:36pm CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:How big are they? The scale confuses me.

Roughly deluxe size... How much are these going to sell for in Japan? 50 does seem pretty spendy, die cast or not.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812933)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 14th, 2008 @ 8:15pm CDT
NotEnoughKibble wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:How big are they? The scale confuses me.

Wow, a 50$ deluxe? Well, I guess if I saw it at a con I might splurge, but with my dollar value being loooooooooooooow right now, I'm not in much of a position to buy things in a price range to size ratio like that...

Shame, too, because I would so buy Silver Convoy if I had that kind of cash.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812961)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on October 14th, 2008 @ 9:20pm CDT
HighPrime wrote:

You are correct. :D

this is the likely assumption at the time. However, the 280zx, 300zx, and 350z have all been dubbed as "fairlady"...not to mention many other models of datsun's in the 1950's +. At this point in the line it could likely be any of them(although the 350 is the most likely.)

yes i'm a fairlady fanatic so this is great news for me.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (813026)
Posted by Cascadia on October 14th, 2008 @ 10:48pm CDT
this would be an expensive line for a very small figure. It is at a 1:32 scale. The Alt/BT were at 1:24 scale. So, these would be no bigger than deluxe-sized figures, which is correct. In terms of the model of the car, it is the 350Z, however, I wish that there images of this figure so that I can decide to keep my pre-order or cancel it.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (813075)
Posted by Craven Knight on October 15th, 2008 @ 12:15am CDT
Gutter Bunny wrote:

yes i'm a fairlady fanatic so this is great news for me.

If Megs is a 260Z... Bricks will be shat - by me :shock: I'm thinking he'll be the new 370Z though.

Love the Z Cars
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (813288)
Posted by Powersa on October 15th, 2008 @ 9:09am CDT
ordered mine.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Windcharger 100% Complete Legends Generations - Power of the Primes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Attacktix Battle Figure Game Transformers Star Wars Optimus Prime Darth Vader" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: WRECK-GAR....COMPLETE!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Insecticons Bombshell-Shrapnel  & Kickback w Boxes & OG Bubbles" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SKRAPNEL legends Class Power of the Primes GENERATIONS  NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime (Robots In Disguise) Deluxe Arcee 2012" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise 2014 Megatronus Toys R Us Exclusive New" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers G1  Original Chrome Gun Accessory" on EBAY