Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS

Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS

Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 3:24pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 15,797

BigBadToyStore.com- Alternity Megatron, available in the silver, and blue varieties of the Nissan Fairlady Z are also available for pre-order from site sponsor, BigBadToyStore.com

You can pre-order Megatron blue, or Megatron silver. There are not pictures available yet, but much like Masterpiece Grimlock, these are due out in March, so we can probably expect some images soon.

Credit(s): Optronix, BBTS

Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812663)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 14th, 2008 @ 3:26pm CDT

Not sure how I feel about Megs being a car, but I'm sure I'll pick up this lil piece still. Already have Ops on pre-order, why not Megs.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812697)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 14th, 2008 @ 3:56pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:I think for the US, it's the 350Z that is being used. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I am going with BBTS description at this time...

Alternity A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z Megatron - Blue
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812714)
Posted by wardamnpjm1 on October 14th, 2008 @ 4:13pm CDT
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812744)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 14th, 2008 @ 4:45pm CDT
How much are the Alternities going for?
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812747)
Posted by HighPrime on October 14th, 2008 @ 4:46pm CDT

You are correct. :D
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812749)
Posted by HighPrime on October 14th, 2008 @ 4:47pm CDT
wardamnpjm1 wrote:Not sure how I feel about alternity yet.I am currently collecting so many other things I am not sure I want to get into another Trans line at the moment.1/32 scale for these just seems to small for the price.Oh well I pre-ordered them (prime-red,megs-silver)anyway I have till Nov to make up my mind.

I'm with you, except I'm not pre-ordering. If Takara releases a Jazz-version, however, then I'll make an exception.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812786)
Posted by wardamnpjm1 on October 14th, 2008 @ 5:24pm CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:How much are the Alternities going for?

$49.99 at BBTS plus shipping.Same for Megs.This is an expensive line for the size.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812830)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 14th, 2008 @ 6:16pm CDT
wardamnpjm1 wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:How much are the Alternities going for?

How big are they? The scale confuses me.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812850)
Posted by Kibble on October 14th, 2008 @ 6:36pm CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:How big are they? The scale confuses me.

Roughly deluxe size... How much are these going to sell for in Japan? 50 does seem pretty spendy, die cast or not.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812933)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 14th, 2008 @ 8:15pm CDT
NotEnoughKibble wrote:
NuclearConvoy wrote:How big are they? The scale confuses me.

Wow, a 50$ deluxe? Well, I guess if I saw it at a con I might splurge, but with my dollar value being loooooooooooooow right now, I'm not in much of a position to buy things in a price range to size ratio like that...

Shame, too, because I would so buy Silver Convoy if I had that kind of cash.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (812961)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on October 14th, 2008 @ 9:20pm CDT
HighPrime wrote:

You are correct. :D

this is the likely assumption at the time. However, the 280zx, 300zx, and 350z have all been dubbed as "fairlady"...not to mention many other models of datsun's in the 1950's +. At this point in the line it could likely be any of them(although the 350 is the most likely.)

yes i'm a fairlady fanatic so this is great news for me.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (813026)
Posted by Cascadia on October 14th, 2008 @ 10:48pm CDT
this would be an expensive line for a very small figure. It is at a 1:32 scale. The Alt/BT were at 1:24 scale. So, these would be no bigger than deluxe-sized figures, which is correct. In terms of the model of the car, it is the 350Z, however, I wish that there images of this figure so that I can decide to keep my pre-order or cancel it.
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (813075)
Posted by Craven Knight on October 15th, 2008 @ 12:15am CDT
Gutter Bunny wrote:

yes i'm a fairlady fanatic so this is great news for me.

If Megs is a 260Z... Bricks will be shat - by me :shock: I'm thinking he'll be the new 370Z though.

Love the Z Cars
Re: Alternity Megatron- Nissan Fairlady Z Pre-Orders At BBTS (813288)
Posted by Powersa on October 15th, 2008 @ 9:09am CDT
ordered mine.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Robots in Disguise GRIMLOCK Hasbro Warrior Class Combiner Force NIP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundwave lot complete WFC Cassette Corp Ratbat Rumble Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise - CLIFFJUMPER  - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundblaster complete WFC 35TH Anniversary Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "transformers ko oversized Combiner Wars Not Powerglide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars CW LIOKAISER Platinum Edition Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Targetmaster Windblade LG62 Takara Tomy Legends Collection" on EBAY