Transformers News: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com!

Saturday, December 1st, 2018 12:26PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 14,694

Amazon.com has a few amazing deals for Transformers fans today. Check out the incredible prices below on Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing and Dreadwind as well as Leader Class Rodimus Unicronus and other figures. Prices and availability subject to change depending on quantity levels. If you want these items at these prices, act fast!

hushed wrote:

In addition to those deals, we also found deals on Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Jazz, Power of the Primes Voyager Class Inferno and The Last Knight Deluxe Class Sqweeks.

If these aren't deals that you are interested in, make sure you check out all of the other amazing Transformers listings on Amazon.com.

Special thanks to fellow Seibertronian hushed for sharing this information with us here at Seibertron.com. hushed is a new member and we'd like to welcome them aboard!

Transformers News: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Inferno, Rodimus Unicronus and more

Credit(s): hushed, Amazon.com
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1996477)
Posted by Survivefan23 on December 1st, 2018 @ 1:05pm CST

Just got Tailgate today at Walmart. Waiting on my Punch/Counterpunch to arrive in the mail.

Welcome aboard my friend.
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1996478)
Posted by hushed on December 1st, 2018 @ 1:16pm CST
Survivefan23 wrote:I like the low prices for those Deluxes. I know Voyager Inferno is like $16 or $17 on Amazon. I plan to get him, Jazz, Blackwing, & Dreadwing for Christmas with $50 I might be getting. I already own CW Ironhide, so he'll work perfectly with this Combiner.

Welcome aboard my friend.

Voyager Inferno for $14.84
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Voy ... 075F5RF67/
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1996501)
Posted by DeathReviews on December 1st, 2018 @ 3:09pm CST
That is a good deal for Unicronus. You can get a leader figure for voyager price. I'd be sorely tempted if I didn't already have PotP leader Nemesis Prime, which is a better figure all around.
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1996564)
Posted by Optimus Eeyore on December 1st, 2018 @ 11:37pm CST
Dunno if it's news but saw at Five Below legions Dragonstorm for $3.
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1996580)
Posted by Emerje on December 2nd, 2018 @ 1:37am CST
Optimus Eeyore wrote:Dunno if it's news but saw at Five Below legions Dragonstorm for $3.

I've mentioned this twice, even bought one a few weeks ago, but nobody seems to care even though I was sure he was one of the figures that never got released in the US before now.

Emerje
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1996724)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 2nd, 2018 @ 9:58pm CST
Seibertron wrote:Does anyone know where you can still get MP-29+ Shockwave/Laserwave and MP-36+ Megatron at reasonable prices? I missed out on their pre-orders. It looks like Amiami had MP-29+ for as low as 12,000 yen at one point! Urgh!!!

Have you tried Amazon Japan?
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1996732)
Posted by william-james88 on December 2nd, 2018 @ 11:14pm CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Have you tried Amazon Japan?

These are both excmusives, i believe, amazon japan would not be carrying either of them themselves.
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1996739)
Posted by Emerje on December 2nd, 2018 @ 11:53pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Have you tried Amazon Japan?

Which makes me wonder what Ryan was seeing on AmiAmi because it was definitely not available there. I just paid for my Shockwave through TFSource, I would have definitely jumped on a cheaper one at AmiAmi instead.

Emerje
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1996791)
Posted by william-james88 on December 3rd, 2018 @ 9:10am CST
This past weekend, we posted some great Transformers Power of the Primes deals on Amazon.com. Now it's Transformers Studio Series and Masterpiece Movie Barricade's turn for hot deals. Below you will find links to some more amazing deals for Transformers action figures along with the prices the toys are currently available at. This information came from our fellow Seibertronian member, Bucky. As always, this is time sensitive information.

Seibertron.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. You can help support Seibertron.com by purchasing products linked throughout this website.

If you find other deals that are too good to pass up, please be sure to share with all of us in our "Steal of a Deal" topic on our forums.

Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1996882)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 3rd, 2018 @ 6:25pm CST
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1997090)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 4th, 2018 @ 6:47pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I’ve been on the fence for a while with MPM Barricade, but that’s a good deal so I caved. And not to brag, but I’m gonna brag a bit here; I have Amazon Rewards points, so I was able to score him for $42 and change! :KREMZEEK:

Oh dude, I do a TON of surveys so I get figures for pennies on the dollar on Amazon.
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1997542)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on December 7th, 2018 @ 7:39pm CST
Oh man, MPM Barricade is $46 right NOW on Amazon!!
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1997554)
Posted by william-james88 on December 7th, 2018 @ 8:33pm CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Oh man, MPM Barricade is $46 right NOW on Amazon!!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?! Man I hate the feeling of not getting it as cheap as I could have.
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1997570)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 7th, 2018 @ 10:37pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Oh man, MPM Barricade is $46 right NOW on Amazon!!

WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?! Man I hate the feeling of not getting it as cheap as I could have.

I KNOW! I COULDVE SAVED SIX BUCKS!
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1997572)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on December 7th, 2018 @ 10:58pm CST
I've already bought my Christmas Transformers- FT Quakewave and MMC Knight Morpher Screecher, so I couldn't get Barricade here for Christmas- I mean, I *could*, but have to set a good example for the kids. And wife said no.

But I CAN have him for my wedding anniversary in Feb. So he'll be here in 2 days but will have to stay boxed for 2 months. *happy dance*

I'm curious to see how much lower he'll go.
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1997794)
Posted by carytheone on December 9th, 2018 @ 12:25pm CST
20181209_121745.jpg

Pretty handy with Siege hitting stores.
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1997801)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 9th, 2018 @ 1:05pm CST
Augh, I could have used that yesterday...
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1997809)
Posted by Seibertron on December 9th, 2018 @ 1:46pm CST
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Augh, I could have used that yesterday...

Just take the items and your receipt back into Target and they should honor it.
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1997814)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 9th, 2018 @ 2:20pm CST
What, with two of the items opened?
Re: Amazing deals on POTP Blackwing, Dreadwind, Jazz, Sqweeks, Rodimus Unicronus, and more on Amazon.com! (1997816)
Posted by william-james88 on December 9th, 2018 @ 2:30pm CST
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:What, with two of the items opened?

Yeah, because you arent really returning them. It would help if you still have the packaging or the packaging of other toys in that class (just so they can get the barcode).

The idea is that they would be price matching the current deal. I dont know how Target will do it, but Walmart (in Canada) will do like you are returning the items and buying them again at the same time. But since this time there is a deal, you are reimbursed some money. So them being opened doesnt really matter since you are still taking those opened items back home with you.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "Beachcomber Collection 3 100% Complete Micro Changers Kre-O Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Beachcomber Tech Specs Mini 1985 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "New 2012 Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Nova Stinger Bow Airachnid Figure 3"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: SWERVE. Cyber Planet Key. Unopened!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Slipstream Scout Class Action Figure Fusion Mace NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Shadow Striker Ultra Class 6.25-inch Figure" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Hook Constructicon  Figure for Devastator Vintage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Wheelie Asia Exclusive Autobot Deluxe NIP" on EBAY