Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz

Transformers News: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz

Thursday, September 5th, 2019 10:42pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 23,083

Thanks to a post from IAMONFIRE to Weibo we have some incredibly well done in hand images of the new Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz! There's quite a few to look at but they're all worth it, especially for big fans of poor Jazz's final scene in the 2007 live action Transformers movie.

We'd posted a feature on a video review a few months back and you can still find that by clicking HERE.

Enjoy the images and share your thoughts in the forum. Come on now, we all want to see your photos of Masterpiece Megatron divvying Jazz up. Be sure to post them as soon as you're able to and make sure to stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

Credit(s): IAMONFIRE at Weibo

Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037142)
Posted by Fc203 on September 5th, 2019 @ 10:52pm CDT
Apparently hes available at toy dojo https://www.toydojo.com/transformers-ma ... m-09-jazz/
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037168)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 6th, 2019 @ 6:00am CDT
That Jazz is a work of art. But 120$CAN is a bit much. He'll be on sale soon enough.
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037170)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 6th, 2019 @ 6:18am CDT

I’m still getting Hound and MPM Jazz, but along with 44, I canceled my preorders for Bee45 and Blackarachnia. There have been too many issues lately for me to take the chance without seeing reviews first. I have no interest in Lio Convoy. I sold off Dinobot and BW Megatron, and actually made a profit, so that’s nice. It’s also part of the problem since as long as these figures are bought, Takara will see no need or incentive to improve quality. Thank good for the 3rd party market making them look like trash.

I’ll never say never, as we all know things can and do turn around, but it’s not looking great at the moment. I will be very interested in seeing the next MP figure to be made, as the right character can always override good sense (another part of the problem ;) ).
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037172)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on September 6th, 2019 @ 8:09am CDT
Now THAT’s what’s crackin’, little bitches.
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037173)
Posted by Comic_27 on September 6th, 2019 @ 8:19am CDT
No, I want TWO pieces of you!
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037183)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 6th, 2019 @ 9:22am CDT
Remember when going official was the cheaper option?
Pepperidge Farms remember.
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037218)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on September 6th, 2019 @ 2:49pm CDT
Everyone asking for MP Jazz... There you go :P
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037219)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 6th, 2019 @ 2:51pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Well, with Prime 44 being yet another over priced and extremely flawed MP figure, it is starting to look like my collecting of “official” figures has come to an end. :(

I'd still like to know how those people with breaks handled their figures.
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037221)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 6th, 2019 @ 2:58pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I'd still like to know how those people with breaks handled their figures.

Most likely the same kind of people who broke their MP-03. Expecting standard Leader Class solidity while handling a way more fragile collector item.
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037251)
Posted by notirishman on September 6th, 2019 @ 5:31pm CDT

Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037252)
Posted by DMSL on September 6th, 2019 @ 5:35pm CDT
He looks awesome, i will be getting him, i am passing on Megs, he is waaaay too big compared to the onscreen appearance.
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037253)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 6th, 2019 @ 5:57pm CDT
notirishman wrote:I suggest retail stuff. Waaaaay cheaper than MPs, and even 3Ps, and less likely to have some catastrophic error.

HEY, I HAD MY SHARE OF HORRIBLE QC ISSUES TOO! :-( :evil:
...Then I take back the 20$ or 60$ figure back to the store for an instant refund. :-P

Seriously, very low monetary risks with local regular stuff and an easy fix if problems arise.
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037256)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 6th, 2019 @ 7:13pm CDT
notirishman wrote:

Retail stuff goes to my kids.
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037266)
Posted by Ebonyleopard on September 6th, 2019 @ 10:38pm CDT
Did anyone have MP45 pre-ordered on HasbroPulse and notice it's disappeared? I could have sworn I pre-ordered it there, but now I can find no evidence of it even being on the site. Am I mistaken and just misremebering this?
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037273)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on September 6th, 2019 @ 11:52pm CDT
Wait which one’s MP-45 again?
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037275)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 7th, 2019 @ 12:02am CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Wait which one’s MP-45 again?
Bumble
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2037287)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on September 7th, 2019 @ 7:23am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Wait which one’s MP-45 again?
Bumble

Oh yeah. So many of these damn things I can hardly keep them straight anymore.
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2038715)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on September 17th, 2019 @ 4:46pm CDT
MPM-8 is soooo good.

IMG_20190917_125928802.jpg
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2038717)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 17th, 2019 @ 6:24pm CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:MPM-8 is soooo good.

IMG_20190917_125928802.jpg

He really is. He is the best MPM so far. I hope the rest of the cons keep up his and Barricades quality
Re: Amazing In Hand Images of Transformers Masterpiece MPM-9 Jazz (2038818)
Posted by Cyberpath on September 18th, 2019 @ 2:20pm CDT

Almost there..

Nah, I'm kidding, it's not my goal. I did rearrange them in those poses since taking the pic though.

(Where's Skyfire?)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
"Ramping Up"
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

Buy "Transformers 2001 RID Wedge Grimlock Heavy Load Hightower instruction sheet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS HUNT FOR THE DECEPTICONS RAMPAGE, Legends 2010" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFCC TFSS Slipstream - Botcon Generations Prime Starscream Repaint" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Clobber figure 2020 Cyberverse Ultra class Energon Armor New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "2014 Transformers HOT SHOT Toy Action Figure Corvette Car Transforming NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Blackout 3x Helicopter Blades Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers cyberverse optimus prime battle base trailer with Cannon Charge NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise RID Mini-Con Slipstream Figure Red" on EBAY