Monday, November 30th, 2020 9:00am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 23,340

Here are some of the better deals found on Cyber Monday from Amazon. To get this news out asap, we looked at the US and Canada sites but if you find any other deal, please share it in the discussion so that other fans in your country can see. Some of these were already on sale before.

Amazon US (price in USD)

Studio Series Roadbuster for $13.99

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Stu ... ps&sr=1-13

Studio Series Movie 1 Megatron for $20.99

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Stu ... ps&sr=1-12

Earthrise Leader Dead Prime $34.99

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Alt ... aps&sr=1-9

Cyberverse Battle Call Officer Class Bumblebee for $34.99

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Bat ... aps&sr=1-1
You can find all their deals here: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=transformers ... _sb_noss_2

Amazon Canada (price in CAD)

Tiger System G2 game for $21.62

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Games-E972 ... ay&sr=1-32

Cyberverse Ultimate Energon Armour prime for $27.99

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Transforme ... day&sr=1-1

2019 Fan Vote Three pack for $69.99

https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-Gene ... day&sr=1-7

Earthrise Wheeljack for $23.99

https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-Toys ... day&sr=1-9

Earthrise Megatron for $31.98

https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-Toys ... ay&sr=1-14

Gigawatt preorder for $41.99

https://www.amazon.ca/Tra-Gen-Project-F ... ay&sr=1-30

Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088204)
Posted by triKlops on November 30th, 2020 @ 9:25am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Studio Series Movie 1 Megatron for $20.99

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Stu ... ps&sr=1-12

Thanks for the heads up, WJ88. ;)^
Amazon warehouse had him a buck and change cheaper, so I just snatched that up.
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088205)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on November 30th, 2020 @ 10:14am CST
For the US on Amazon there’s also
SS deluxe DOTM Soundwave for 13.99
SS leader Scavenger for 34.99
SS voyager Scrapper for 20.99
SS voyager Mixmaster for 20.99
SS deluxe Arcee/Chromia/Elita-1 for 13.99
SS deluxe Crankcase for 13.99
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088215)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on November 30th, 2020 @ 1:17pm CST
Meanwhile in Amazon.ca, we get JACKSHIT. :HEADHURTS:
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088223)
Posted by Irvpapa on November 30th, 2020 @ 2:43pm CST
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088224)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 30th, 2020 @ 3:00pm CST
Irvpapa wrote:Hey I have a question. Is it still worth buying the Constructicons on sale now even though I missed out on all the first ones?

That would depend you whether you are only interested in getting the whole combiner, or if you don't mind only having some of them. If you want the whole thing, then the set with all 8 will be your best bet money-wise. The early ones are going to be hard to get new and at a reasonable price.

However, if you don't mind playing the long game, you can pick up the ones on sale right now and bide your time on eBay for the rest. Scrapmetal and Long Haul will be the hardest to track down.
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088226)
Posted by william-james88 on November 30th, 2020 @ 3:18pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:Meanwhile in Amazon.ca, we get JACKSHIT. :HEADHURTS:

What do you mean? We have the best deal with Gigawatt at 33% off
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088248)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on November 30th, 2020 @ 6:28pm CST

I’d say so. Most of them are really good figures by themselves (and the 3 currently on sale are my favorites of the bunch).
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088282)
Posted by Emerje on November 30th, 2020 @ 10:18pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:Meanwhile in Amazon.ca, we get JACKSHIT. :HEADHURTS:

To be fair most of those Amazon sales have been there for weeks, AU Optimus is the major new one.

Emerje
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088425)
Posted by AutobotDad on December 1st, 2020 @ 5:26pm CST
The new Ollie’s flier shows Ultra Magnus for 24.99

As an added bonus the typo is kinda funny.

Happy hunting!
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088570)
Posted by william-james88 on December 2nd, 2020 @ 1:01pm CST
We have great news for whoever likes a bargain and is within driving distance to an Ollie's store. The Walmart exclusive Netflix Transformers Ultra Magnus spoiler pack, which includes a magnus turning grey, a pink rung and some energon cubes in putty, is being sold for just $24.99 USD. What makes this extra fun is the typo in the printed flyer where the toy is called Ultra Mangus. The deal starts TOMORROW. This was sent to us by fellow Seibertronian AutobotDad and we thank him for the news.

Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088572)
Posted by o.supreme on December 2nd, 2020 @ 1:07pm CST
william-james88 wrote:and is within driving distance to an Ollie's store.

All 2% of the fandom. The Toy market is a scalpers paradise, and yet nobody who has the ability to seems to care about changing that.
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088579)
Posted by william-james88 on December 2nd, 2020 @ 1:37pm CST
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:and is within driving distance to an Ollie's store.

The only way to stop the scalping is for fans to stop buying from scalpers. Anyone who buys from a scalper is complicit in their business model. They are the only ones who can change that.

Anyways, at least you and I can share in the same misery since Ollie's is nowhere near me either.
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088580)
Posted by o.supreme on December 2nd, 2020 @ 1:49pm CST

Still... When Places like Ollies (not blaming them just making an example), sell something like TR Trypitcon for $40, scalpers can sell it for $80-$100, and to the untrained, that seems like a great deal because it normally retails for $160.
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088581)
Posted by william-james88 on December 2nd, 2020 @ 2:00pm CST
o.supreme wrote:I never have purchased from scalpers, and by all indications, many people here don't either, I guess it's part of my being out of touch with most of the community, since I prefer to communicate still on forums like this. I don't have any accounts on FB, Twitter etc... and it appears that is where many people are now, (and much of the toxicity). I know I cant force anything, but I don't know how to encourage fans NOT to buy from scalpers, other than telling them not to.

I still have Facebook and I went there right after reading your comment and no joke, this is what welcomed me when I logged in:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088585)
Posted by o.supreme on December 2nd, 2020 @ 2:26pm CST
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088615)
Posted by AutobotDad on December 2nd, 2020 @ 6:35pm CST
If you aren’t around an Ollie’s and are interested I’ll check my store and grab extras. Shoot me a message.
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088617)
Posted by william-james88 on December 2nd, 2020 @ 6:55pm CST
o.supreme wrote:I know we don't always agree on things, but I do want to continue to express my appreciation to you, and all the staff here at Seibertron for all your hard work and keeping things civil. If I had to go to a major Social media outlet, I think I'd give up on the hobby altogether.

And I am happy to be here for you!
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2088631)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on December 2nd, 2020 @ 11:07pm CST
That typo takes me back to the '90s, when fans who just barely understood what anime was would sometimes call the corresponding comics "magna". Back then, I never could've imagined every Aldi's near me getting so many Arcee and Alicon toys that I'd already be bored with the prospect.

I'm lucky enough to live near two Ollie's, and a WalMart that accidentally clearanced them Spoiler-Ulti-Magnums to half off upon arrival last summer, so now all I have to do is scalp a few, and I'll be the biggest slag-hole in this thread! Of course, this comes too late to use that Ollie's coupon that expired Sunday, and I let it because I was saving up for that Shapeways sale that Paypal f@%#ed me out of for no reason...it's been an annoying post-Thanksgiving week for me, not that I can actually complain this year.

But hey, if any Seibertronian wants one, message me and I'll check 'em both this Saturday, in between my newest dumbass quest to see if any Dollar Tree will actually get Final Faction's Alpha Team figures.
Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2089243)
Posted by william-james88 on December 8th, 2020 @ 12:53pm CST
Your mileage will vary with this one, for sure, but we have enough reports to warrant a heads up to anyone looking for a deal. Walmarts across Canada and the US are doing some massive liquidations on the 2020 Transformers toys.
In Canada, the deals many have found are the following:

Earthrise Deluxe: $9 ($7 USD)
Micromasters: $7
Battle Masters: $5

G1 Blaster reissue: $20.00 ($16 USD)

In the US we have seen reports for the following:

Earthrise AND Netflix Deluxe: $10
Earthrise Voyagers: $20
Earthrise Leaders: $35

We thank fellow Transformers fan John Carpenter for giving us these specifics.

Re: Amazon Cyber Monday Deals on Transformers Featuring Leader Class Dead Prime for $34.99 (2089245)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on December 8th, 2020 @ 1:10pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Your mileage will vary with this one, for sure

Went to 3 Walmarts near me today, 0-3 on finding any wave 2 Netflix and 0-3 on seeing any clearance.

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Car & Rescue Bots Flip Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Iron Factory IF EX-27 Shrike's Feather Streamwing (Slipstream)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cyberverse Gnaw Sharkticon" on EBAY