Friday, July 17th, 2020 11:35am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 38,841

Good news for those who want to ensure they get their Amazon exclusives, the preorders are up. We have links below for Amazon.com and Amazon.ca

Click here for:

Dirge and Ramjet 2 pack in US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083VMBWCK/?c ... _lig_dp_it

Dirge and Ramjet 2 pack in Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-Toys ... l_huc_item

Earth mode Ironhide and Prowl 2 pack in US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZPL7DXZ/?c ... _lig_dp_it

Earth mode Ironhide and Prowl 2 pack in Canada: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07ZPL7DXZ/?co ... _lig_dp_it

The two voyagers are 59.99 while the two deluxes are 39.99, so it's the same as retail prices for these exclusives. Also, it is important to point out that these can sell out at any moment, as it happened with the Skywarp pack last year which can now only be found for double what it originally cost.

Transformers News: Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide/Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now

This article was last modified on Friday, July 17th, 2020 11:49am CDT

Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072444)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 17th, 2020 @ 11:36am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:No, I did not watch the recording of the stream, because I find stuff like that a slog to sit through.
Then you missed out on them declaring Ironhide's shield to be a hoverboard/gun turret triple changer.
Okay, so your point is...? A gun turret made from the roof of the van is not the same thing as the proper battle sled and you know it.

EDIT: Can we try demanding of Hasbro that the Coneheads get a real release? "Amazon Exclusive" does not count as a real release anymore IMO.
....I maybe really pissed at Amazon right now after a bad experience with their worthless piece of shit search engine
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072447)
Posted by Slashercon on July 17th, 2020 @ 11:40am CDT
Put my pre-order in for both sets. I was fortunate to get Greenlight and Skywarp when I did and I don't want to risk missing the Autobot set as I think that's a great looking Prowl. I was confused at first why Ironhide also a had a shield roof, but then remembered the Siege figure and the earthrise figures seem to be almost the same transformation wise, so no roof would even be available without extensive retooling to the arms and legs. As long as it functions how it's supposed to and attaches to the back in a reasonable way, I don't entirely mind.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072455)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on July 17th, 2020 @ 11:50am CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:THIS is what I wanted. And there is no way in hell that that roof shield turns into anything close to that, there just plain isn't enough mass there (And, you know, it's made from just the roof and windows). At best it will be something slightly less half-hearted than the MP's attempt.

You can demand all you want, you're not getting these things
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072468)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on July 17th, 2020 @ 12:16pm CDT
Both Amazon sets are preordered ... kinda wish it could have been at a different place, so I wouldn't have to pay right away. Oh, well.

Ironhide's roof being a separate part is unfortunate, as are the visible shoulders. But it's an Earth mode voyager Ironhide. Just gotta get used to it because I think it's the best I'm likely to get. It's definitely better than Henkei Ironhide, who's my current one, even if it leaves something to be desired.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072478)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on July 17th, 2020 @ 12:37pm CDT
It's too Bad Ironhide didn't come with Ratchet, would have been a nice company to Ramjet and Dirge really.

The last set of Walmart Exclusives came out in store before we got them, I wonder if that will happen this time.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072479)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 17th, 2020 @ 12:41pm CDT
Both sets preordered. I know I keep bringing it up, but after the Gigawatt debacle (I know he’s getting a wider release later this year but I wanted one of the numbered editions), I started preordering a lot more than normal.

Speaking of, my BBTS preorder for Scorponok and Sky Lynx got fulfilled today, so I’m hoping to get them before I go out next week for a month long field op.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072485)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 17th, 2020 @ 1:02pm CDT
Not interested in the deluxe pack, but I made sure to preorder the Coneheads.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072488)
Posted by aronjlove on July 17th, 2020 @ 1:14pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Not interested in the deluxe pack, but I made sure to preorder the Coneheads.

Same here. No desire for another Prowl or Ironhide but the Coneheads are something new.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072489)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 17th, 2020 @ 1:22pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:

Then, to find the last member in store. I'm not worrying about it though.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072490)
Posted by blackeyedprime on July 17th, 2020 @ 1:23pm CDT

irnhide.jpg
coneheads.jpg

gotta love amazon uk :P
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072497)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 17th, 2020 @ 1:35pm CDT
Given Amazon UK, I wouldn't be surprised if they listed TFs with those pictures.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072502)
Posted by william-james88 on July 17th, 2020 @ 2:07pm CDT
That cornetto looks amazing!
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072503)
Posted by bluecatcinema on July 17th, 2020 @ 2:08pm CDT
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072506)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on July 17th, 2020 @ 2:42pm CDT
bluecatcinema wrote:I kind of like how Bumblebee and Ironhide are using part of their vehicle modes as shields.

I wont lie, Im not a fan of parts forming in most cases. (loves cy-kill's wheels to shoulder bits though... yes I just praised go-bots, deal with it) and while I am a fan of weapon and accessory integration into alt modes, I feel like the back half of the car is a shield in ones imagination only. because of this, I was sure I didn't want cliffjumper and wouldn't like him. but after having him in hand, he still has a fun transformation, and is a solid little figure. So I am down for bee. Ironhide on the other hand, I have no issues whatsoever with his shield. for me, it's his proportions that bother me a bit, much like the earthrise seeker mold, as I have stated in some thread somewhere. still a good looking Ironhide, dont get me wrong, just not good enough for me to replace the siege one.

got him anyway because I want that prowl lol.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072510)
Posted by sol magnus on July 17th, 2020 @ 3:01pm CDT
Immortal Starscream wrote:got him anyway because I want that prowl lol.

Funny thing is, the Prowl head looks a lot more like Bluestreak's head (it even has the goatee that they've taken from Prowl since Masterpiece). Now, I'm going to have to see how hard it is to swap heads (getting another Siege Prowl to do so).
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072523)
Posted by Blastback on July 17th, 2020 @ 4:11pm CDT
Damn it HasTak, I need my money! Stop makeing me spend it!
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072524)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 17th, 2020 @ 4:14pm CDT
Anyone know when the Quintesson Pit of Judgement set is going live on Pulse? Would love to get it and the Supreme Cobra Commander.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072537)
Posted by Munkky on July 17th, 2020 @ 5:03pm CDT
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072546)
Posted by blackeyedprime on July 17th, 2020 @ 5:29pm CDT
Munkky wrote:Damn, looks like I've missed the pre-order for Ironhide and Prowl on Amazon UK. Hopefully sites like Kapow and InDemand Toys could get hold of them at one point? Or am I just being overly optimistic and I can never own this set now?

Not overly optimimistic just overly overrating amazon uks ability to list transformers toys, they don't appear to have listed either of the exclusive sets yet. Always a slight chance kapow/id/bargainmax might get them if amazon follows it's usual reliableness.
Re: Amazon Exclusive Transformers Earthrise Coneheads and Ironhide / Prowl 2 Packs Available for Preorder Now (2072549)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 17th, 2020 @ 5:38pm CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:not wanting to be left out, so after searching amazon all day, managed to order these bad boys

irnhide.jpg
coneheads.jpg

gotta love amazon uk :P
Forgot to say something about this.

So, you bought Cybertron Quickmix?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "1987 Transformers G1 Vintage Headmaster Scorponok - Helmet for Lord Zarak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Scorponok shield original" on EBAY