This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers News: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery

Thursday, July 4th, 2024 9:22AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 34,479

This page may contain affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

We finally have a look at the upcoming Mayhem 2 pack of Bludgeon and Ruckus and it's a doozy. Bludgeonsports a yellow and green deco and has a new headsculpt and chest piece, based on his early IDW form seen in the Storm Bringer comic. So now you can create a before and after of that comic which ends in Bludgeon getting his more typical look. If you are wondering about the headsculpt, he has no lower jaw, so you are seeing the wiring behind his "skull".

Ruckus is rather interesting. While he is a very faithful representation to the G1 toy, using the Beachcomber mold, some of his detailing is precisely based on our very own gallery of him on Seibertron.

You see, the example in our gallery has misplaced stickers. The stickers meant for the hips are placed on his forearms. And it was that picture that was cropped and used by TFwiki for the past 4 years, which is where Hasbro often uses as a source. And now, we have this innacurate sticker placement recreated on the new Ruckus toy. You can see those referential images and gallery below.

TRA GEN MAYHEM VOY BLUDGEON & DLX RUCKUS
Product Number: G0182

Transformers G1 1988 Ruckus Gallery

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2181955)
Posted by william-james88 on July 4th, 2024 @ 9:24am CDT
Overcracker wrote:Quite an extensive retool for Ruckus.

Only things left from Beachcomber are his arms, crotch and tires I think.

Also, are those the incorrectly applied G1 waist stickers as arm detailing?
Did Hasbro reference our very own Seibertron gallery for this?

That's hilarious if they did.

As for Bludgeon, not a fan of the powdery green and yellow, but that head, that is a work of art.

I think a darker richer yellow and green would have worked a bit better, but I know that is not accurate to the comic book appearance.

In any case, I may just break down and get this set, since I don't own any of the previous uses of the Tarn mold.

Yes, they referenced out gallery. But only because that's the image TFwiki has been using for 4 years
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2181956)
Posted by ScottyP on July 4th, 2024 @ 9:48am CDT
I love all of the websites and resources that the wider TF fan community has put together over the decades, but I am begging Hasbro to start doing their own homework on this stuff. There's working smart and then there's being lazy. This one's the latter. C'mon y'all, you're making re-dos of your own company's characters, at least look up the old box art and instructions :lol:
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2181957)
Posted by Emerje on July 4th, 2024 @ 10:06am CDT
Ruckus is the new Hori-bull. :lol:

Nice to see they went all in on Bludgeon, new head, new chest and new pelvis. I'm glad they didn't just go with "Legacy Bludgeon, but in inner bot colors" and did something more elaborate. I guess the lackluster second set of Breakdown and Windsweeper paid for this and the Deluxe Insecticons sets to be made the way they were.

Emerje
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2181959)
Posted by soundwave765 on July 4th, 2024 @ 10:55am CDT
Do we have any idea on the release date?
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2181960)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 4th, 2024 @ 10:59am CDT
soundwave765 wrote:Do we have any idea on the release date?
Nope, because this was a leak. It hasn't been officially announced yet.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2181971)
Posted by Big Grim on July 4th, 2024 @ 4:30pm CDT
I have had a soft spot fo Ruckus since I got him as a kid. I'll have to get this!

- Grim
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2181976)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 4th, 2024 @ 5:34pm CDT
I' really interested in that Bludgeon and Rukus set. So it's an Amazon exclusive? I'll be monitoring the listings like a hawk.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2181980)
Posted by ScottyP on July 4th, 2024 @ 10:08pm CDT
soundwave765 wrote:Do we have any idea on the release date?
Since the toys are done being made from the looks of it, I'm gonna hazard an educated guess of October. Maybe late September. Pure guesswork though, I have no facts here.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2181994)
Posted by SpaceEagle on July 5th, 2024 @ 2:11am CDT
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182007)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 5th, 2024 @ 4:03pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
soundwave765 wrote:Do we have any idea on the release date?

Since they're part of the Doom and Destruction line I was expecting before the end of the summer.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182008)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 5th, 2024 @ 4:04pm CDT
SpaceEagle wrote:Damn, I have absolutely no interest in that Bludgeon, might sell him on Ebay or something. Or I might just buy a loose Ruckus from someone who has no interest in him. But I'm not too jazzed about this pairing in general to make me have to do that :lol:

You'll have an easier time selling Bludgeon than buying a loose Ruckus.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182010)
Posted by SpaceEagle on July 5th, 2024 @ 4:32pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

You'll have an easier time selling Bludgeon than buying a loose Ruckus.

Yeah, most likely :lol:
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182081)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 7th, 2024 @ 7:21pm CDT
bludgeon is very out of left field, but awesome looking, and Ruckus looks great!

Gonna dump a lot of photos here, but I think Sandstorm may be the figure of the year for me? He has become a real favorite of mine, 2 months and I cannot put him down. He's just so good. So fun. By far my favorite figure so far this year.

Also he was popular with my niece, and I finally found cage storage in robot mode!

I also got my Magmatron. He is super neat, and well worth the cost. the one thing that bothers me, is that he is so thick in all 3 directions he is hard to handle in your hands.

Animated Bee is really fun

Chromia is neat

I also got Target Prime, somehow my 3rd use of this mediocre mold. I like this paint scheme though, and Spot is great.

I also got my first 2 mayhem sets, and all of them are pretty nice, though Chop Shop may be my favorite bug to date

Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182132)
Posted by Overcracker on July 8th, 2024 @ 5:33pm CDT
Legacy Sideburn.

First impressions aren't good.

As fiddly as the original is, this thin is nowhere near any better.

Tabbing in the roof, is an exercise in frustration.

He's tiny, and he's not fun.
Robot mode is fine, and at least stands better than my original. but that's not saying much since my originla sideburn is 23 years old now.

This was a total miss by Hasbro. Not sure I want the other 2 Car Brothers if they are going to be this underwhelming.

IMG_7964.jpg

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7965.jpg
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182139)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 8th, 2024 @ 6:49pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:Legacy Sideburn.

First impressions aren't good.

As fiddly as the original is, this thin is nowhere near any better.

Tabbing in the roof, is an exercise in frustration.

He's tiny, and he's not fun.

IMG_7964.jpg

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7965.jpg

You forgot to flip out a pannel under the chest for car mode, that's why there's a gap.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182142)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 8th, 2024 @ 7:51pm CDT
Overcracker wrote: (snip)

Just pointing out that there is something in your signature that my anti-virus REALLY don't like.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182144)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 8th, 2024 @ 7:57pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Overcracker wrote: (snip)

Same for my antivirus software, as well.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182145)
Posted by Overcracker on July 8th, 2024 @ 8:00pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Legacy Sideburn.

First impressions aren't good.

As fiddly as the original is, this thin is nowhere near any better.

Tabbing in the roof, is an exercise in frustration.

He's tiny, and he's not fun.

IMG_7964.jpg

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7965.jpg

Thanks. Still not a good update.

Also, the roof, is not pegging in, and the right arm doesn’t like to stay tabbed in.

At least the robot mode, is not terrible, and can pose somewhat.

IMG_7966.jpeg

IMG_7970.jpeg

IMG_7971.jpeg

IMG_7972.jpeg

IMG_7973.jpeg
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182146)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 8th, 2024 @ 8:04pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Legacy Sideburn.

First impressions aren't good.

As fiddly as the original is, this thin is nowhere near any better.

Tabbing in the roof, is an exercise in frustration.

He's tiny, and he's not fun.

IMG_7964.jpg

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7965.jpg

Thanks. Still not a good update.

Ditto. I was so disappointed with mine.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182151)
Posted by ShadowBlaze on July 8th, 2024 @ 10:33pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Legacy Sideburn.

First impressions aren't good.

As fiddly as the original is, this thin is nowhere near any better.

Tabbing in the roof, is an exercise in frustration.

He's tiny, and he's not fun.

IMG_7964.jpg

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7965.jpg

Thanks. Still not a good update.

Ditto. I was so disappointed with mine.

Same. No QC issues, but he just isn't fun. Best SideBurn is still the FunPub repaint of Classics Rodimus. Still hoping SS86 Hot Rod might get re-deco'd and released as a Fan Channel SideBurn.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182159)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 9th, 2024 @ 12:22am CDT
ShadowBlaze wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:Legacy Sideburn.

First impressions aren't good.

As fiddly as the original is, this thin is nowhere near any better.

Tabbing in the roof, is an exercise in frustration.

He's tiny, and he's not fun.

IMG_7964.jpg

IMG_7962.jpg

IMG_7965.jpg

Thanks. Still not a good update.

Ditto. I was so disappointed with mine.

Just gonna leave here this here pic of "G1 Side Burn". ;)

Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182168)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 9th, 2024 @ 4:45am CDT
I always hated on Legacy Blitzwing ever since he was revealed. The tank with a "dick", the cancer growths under the jet wings, those clown hands that have nowhere to go without looking stupid...
...But for 2.50$CAN more expensive than a full priced voyager, he's way, WAY better in hand than anticipated. He feels good in hand, solid and of a nice quality. Plus those flaws in vehicle modes reminds me of my own customs that I make. So this make Blitzwing endearing to me. And finally, that robot mode is perfect.

But what about those clown hands?

THEY ARE A PERFECT FIT FOR G1 METROPLEX! :shock:

That specific Metroplex is a scrap body that I repaired. His waist joint was broken and the entire ratchet set from a knee was missing. After repairing everything, I was wondering if the clown hands would work on him. Of course, the regular fists ports are too large, but the sleeves fit snugly and solidly! I added the "scrap" G1 Strafe I got for 2$CAN at Comiccon and this is giving me a nice custom idea.
:-?

20240709_043925.jpg
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182176)
Posted by Overcracker on July 9th, 2024 @ 8:33am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Overcracker wrote: (snip)

Same for my antivirus software, as well.

Hi, yeah the SSL certificate expired. It should now work without agitating your antivirus. Thanks.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182236)
Posted by Emerje on July 12th, 2024 @ 10:39am CDT
Just found out the Japanese release of Legacy Magmatron has a cover box and it has gloriously anime style art updated for the new design!

0000918426_1.jpg

Note the Beast Wars Neo logo in the top right corner and the D-35 designation from the original toy.

Incidentally, there's a new DNA upgrade kit for Tiger Hawk and Silverbolt that fixes several of the issues of both.

Emerje
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182237)
Posted by Overcracker on July 12th, 2024 @ 12:35pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Just gonna leave here this here pic of "G1 Side Burn". ;)

$25 even if they changed the orange to white.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182240)
Posted by william-james88 on July 12th, 2024 @ 4:01pm CDT
We’ve known we were getting Road Pig in the Walmart exclusive Legacy subline for a while. We saw random bits of him, like his arms, but only now do we finally get a good look at him. He will be part of the dame wave as the other Walmart exclusives like Lockdown and should appear in stores by the end of summer. But you never know with Walmart.

There are no preorders open for him right now. Check him out below and let us know what you think.

Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182241)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on July 12th, 2024 @ 4:08pm CDT
There's a little too much black but I like the red and love the gold

I know the g2 headsculpt is supposed to be iconic but a little too generic for my liking

Still a definite buy for me, I like the g2 symbol on him
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182242)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 12th, 2024 @ 4:15pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:There's a little too much black
As opposed to...?

Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182243)
Posted by SpaceEagle on July 12th, 2024 @ 4:16pm CDT
Very cool, I'm really digging how the Junkion aesthetic works with him, adds to the menacing feel.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182244)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on July 12th, 2024 @ 4:19pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:There's a little too much black
As opposed to...?

As you saw with my comment about the headsculpt, the accuracy to the original is cool but a little more difference in headsculpt and some more color breakup would've been nice

I like that all of your replies sound like an excuse to correct people though, it's very pleasant ;)^
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182245)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 12th, 2024 @ 4:21pm CDT
Road Pig is pretty damn cool!

I hope I'll be able to pick him up.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182246)
Posted by SpaceEagle on July 12th, 2024 @ 4:24pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:the accuracy to the original is cool but a little more difference in headsculpt and some more color breakup would've been nice

I think that's totally valid tbh, everyone's got their preferences!
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182247)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on July 12th, 2024 @ 4:40pm CDT
SpaceEagle wrote:

I think that's totally valid tbh, everyone's got their preferences!

I appreciate that! For those that wanted complete accuracy I'm happy for them

Imho I just think that sometimes too much accuracy can be a detriment instead of updating and improving a little. Of course, too much departure also sucks. Finding that middle ground is tough, I think the designers do a great job though

I was just being a little nitpicky
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182248)
Posted by SpaceEagle on July 12th, 2024 @ 4:42pm CDT
I totally get that feeling lol
I have a bit of a bias towards OG toy accuracy but I still value something fresh above all else. If it still feels like the character and looks like a very cool toy, I'm sold!
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182250)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 12th, 2024 @ 5:12pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:There's a little too much black
As opposed to...?

The original had too much black on it as well. Just because the update is faithful to it doesn't mean it has to be accepted, especially if the original isn't liked for the same reason.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182253)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 12th, 2024 @ 5:57pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:There's a little too much black
As opposed to...?

I find the original's clear JOCKSTRAP to be hilarious.
Makes me want to get him.

Oh, and he's pretty affordable too!
Annnnd bought.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182254)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 12th, 2024 @ 6:03pm CDT
Ninjas often wear black.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182255)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on July 12th, 2024 @ 6:06pm CDT
Didn't realize til just now he also has the star seeker symbol on his toes, looks cool

After a 2nd look, this one definitely has more gold and red than the original and I appreciate that

Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182256)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 12th, 2024 @ 6:12pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Ninjas often wear black.

Correction:
Ninja in fiction often wear black.

A real ninja can look like anyone or anything.

There's a relatively new video that explain the trope.

Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182257)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 12th, 2024 @ 6:21pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Ninjas often wear black.

Correction:
Ninja in fiction often wear black.
And Road Pig is a ninja in fiction. ;)
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182258)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 12th, 2024 @ 7:13pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:There's a little too much black
As opposed to...?

I find the original's clear JOCKSTRAP to be hilarious.
Makes me want to get him.
Funny, I bought the original back in the day, and never thought anything of it. Maybe Road Rocket always aimed his light-up pizza-cutter straight at the enemy's crotch.

I think the issue with 'too much black' has to do with all the sculpted details on this Junkion mold that weren't on the G2 cycle mode; the spikes especially could have used some gold or silver to stand out, but slavish toy-accuracy makes it look like we're expected to pretend they aren't there. If the new body's an upgrade to go along with his membership in a new faction, than it warrants a little leeway in the deco department.

Still might pick this up, and see if I can build an alternate Junkasaurus someday.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182259)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 12th, 2024 @ 7:33pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Ninjas often wear black.

Correction:
Ninja in fiction often wear black.
And Road Pig is a ninja in fiction. ;)

Ayup.

Also, a big, BRIGHT laser club. Perfect for stealth missions! :lol:
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182260)
Posted by twitchybristles on July 12th, 2024 @ 7:47pm CDT
Haven't gotten in on much of Legacy yet, because of IRL constraints, but this looks like one to grab for sure.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182262)
Posted by Emerje on July 12th, 2024 @ 8:44pm CDT
Razorbeast88 wrote:Didn't realize he was a ninja. The road pig name threw me off and made me think of a biker gang member or something

Bikers can be ninja. :-P

Pre-orders did open, but they've since sold out. Someone (can't find the original post) posted them right here in the forums.

Road Pig
Thundertron

Emerje
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182263)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 12th, 2024 @ 8:47pm CDT
Emerje wrote:Road Pig
Clicking this link redirects to a page about the upcoming Collector Con on July 18. Guess we can look forward to the official reveal of the figure then.
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182264)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on July 12th, 2024 @ 8:55pm CDT
Emerje wrote:

Bikers can be ninja. :-P

Road Pig
Thundertron

Emerje

Noiceeeee
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182267)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on July 12th, 2024 @ 10:03pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Razorbeast88 wrote:There's a little too much black
As opposed to...?

I find the original's clear JOCKSTRAP to be hilarious.
Looks more like an athletic supporter than a jockstrap. Either way, he's an anatomically conscious ninja. :-D
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182268)
Posted by Emerje on July 12th, 2024 @ 10:10pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Emerje wrote:Road Pig

Neat, I got the links from my own pre-order.

Emerje
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182310)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 15th, 2024 @ 6:22am CDT
I'll be getting that Road Pig. he looks real good using that mold, better than i expected
Re: Amazon Transformers 2 Pack to be Stormbringer Bludgeon and Ruckus Based on Seibertron Gallery (2182316)
Posted by william-james88 on July 15th, 2024 @ 10:38am CDT
We now have even more images of Legacy Road Pig, including one in packaging. He will be part of the same wave as the other Walmart exclusives like Lockdown and should appear in stores by the end of summer. But you never know with Walmart. With this toy, fans will finally be able to conplete Junkasaurus.

These images show us the toy accurate “Transformers” name tampographed on the side of his alt mode. Check him out below and let us know what you think.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #337 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 OCT220216 337B (W) McConville (CA) Toledano"
SPAWN #337 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr G DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223274 1G (CA) Lee"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JAN220298 4B (CA) McFarlane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #4 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #28 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM419 28A (CA) Carlos (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #28 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #1 Cvr F Image Comics 2022 OCT210020 1F Spawn (CA) Silvestri (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #1 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #14 Cvr B Image Comics NOV220276 14B (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis (A) Segovia"
SCORCHED #14 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #27 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0823IM407 27A (CA) Panosian (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #27 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #1 Cvr C Image Comics 2021 JUL219298 1C (CA) Alexander"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr G Image Comics 2021 JUN218205 1G (CA) Cates (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #28 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM284 28A (CA) Renaud"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWHAWK II #1 foil Image Comics 1993 (CA) Valentino 220817A"
SHADOWHAWK II #1 f ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #30 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM305 30A (CA) Tomaselli (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #30 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #350 Cvr D Image Comics 2024 1123IM226 350D (CA) Booth"
SPAWN #350 Cvr D I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #271 Cvr B Retro Image Comics 2024 0424IM327 271B (W/A/CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #271 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis