And the Guest of Honour at Auto Assembly 08 is...

And the Guest of Honour at Auto Assembly 08 is...

Friday, May 23rd, 2008 10:35am CDT

Category: Event News
Posted by: Counterpunch   Views: 9,363

G1 voice actor Dan Gilvezan, most noted for having played Bumblebee in the original 80s cartoons, along with a host of other characters.

http://autoassembly.proboards7.com/inde ... hread=3327

Bookings for AA are still open, so if you've been on the fence about going maybe this is the announcement that will motivate you to get registered. A little over two months to go to the con, see you there people.

Credit(s): waaaaghlord

Re: And the Guest of Honour at Auto Assembly 08 is... (706526)
Posted by Cheetron on May 23rd, 2008 @ 10:39am CDT
Awesome news. Just makes me wish I could afford to go now.

Re: And the Guest of Honour at Auto Assembly 08 is... (706533)
Posted by First Gen on May 23rd, 2008 @ 10:47am CDT
I new my reporting nose was good on this one. Great to hear this is still going on, wish I could go.
Re: And the Guest of Honour at Auto Assembly 08 is... (706535)
Posted by Glyph on May 23rd, 2008 @ 10:49am CDT
Cheetron wrote:Now this could be just me but I think this trumps the lady who voiced Sari at Botcon. lol

Weeeell... in fairness to Tara Strong, she may not have had all that much involvement with Transformers to date, but she is a huge name in the cartoon VA business.

AA - I may be able to make it. Have been mulling over schedules and stuff given that I don't have a whole heap of money to burn through with the dealers.
Re: And the Guest of Honour at Auto Assembly 08 is... (706558)
Posted by Cheetron on May 23rd, 2008 @ 11:29am CDT
Glyph wrote:

I'm sorry if I came off the wrong way. I have nothing against the lady, I even love most of her work. Ben 10, Bubbles. She's good. I just thought that she was a poor choice for the biggest Transformers convention of the year. I know, schedules and stuff probably played a part in it all.
Re: And the Guest of Honour at Auto Assembly 08 is... (706586)
Posted by magnusupreme on May 23rd, 2008 @ 11:59am CDT
god damnit, my friend is going aswell but he hasn't approved of lettting me a lift
Re: And the Guest of Honour at Auto Assembly 08 is... (706773)
Posted by qwailo on May 23rd, 2008 @ 3:23pm CDT
SWEET ASS! Im so getting my G1 videos signed!

Can't wait to meet Furman tomorrow...i HAVE to kiss his little round bald head for good TF2 luck.
Re: And the Guest of Honour at Auto Assembly 08 is... (707201)
Posted by darkqueen01 on May 24th, 2008 @ 1:58am CDT
Cheetron wrote:
Glyph wrote:

I for one was very glad to have seen Tara Strong at BotCon this year. Her talent, various voice roles in popular shows (Raven from Teen Titans, woot!), and great personality made her a wonderful guest at BotCon, and I don't understand how she would be considered a poor choice. She was an excellent choice.

And to stay on topic... Dan Gilvezan is an awesome guest. I hope the attendees have fun!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider Japan Import" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Lot Megatron Shockwave Hammerbyte Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY