Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book

Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book

Thursday, December 18th, 2014 12:03pm CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 34,230

Our benevolent site owner, Seibertron himself, has spotted the Angry Birds Transformers sticker book at Sam's club. It retails for 12.99$ US (on special at 8.36$) and features over 1000 reuseable stickers.

Here are the picture he sent us.

Transformers News: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book

Transformers News: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book

Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632546)
Posted by RhA on December 23rd, 2014 @ 9:25am CST
There's a new update available. The 'coming soon'-clouds are gone, new characters are available and Astrotrain has a christmas tree on board.

Yay!
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632550)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 23rd, 2014 @ 9:44am CST
Its not appearing on iOS yet.
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632557)
Posted by william-james88 on December 23rd, 2014 @ 10:17am CST
Ravage XK wrote:Its not appearing on iOS yet.

Did you at least get the skywarp and sharkticon update?
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632562)
Posted by RhA on December 23rd, 2014 @ 10:25am CST
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632563)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 23rd, 2014 @ 10:26am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:Its not appearing on iOS yet.

Did you at least get the skywarp and sharkticon update?

Nope, nothing. Makes me wish I had started playing on the android phone rather than ipad.
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632565)
Posted by william-james88 on December 23rd, 2014 @ 10:27am CST
RhA wrote:Well, I've checked out the new characters. Grey slam Grimlock, Brawl, Jazz (finally) and Thundercracker (also finally) are available. There's a new landscape (a city) to play and there are teams now, and Energon team, a Target 200 team and so forth. Also there are costum items for sale with Energon crystals and new achievement to be unlocked. Basically a big, fun update.

That's awesome! And perfect in light of my purchase of the energon telepods pack that was discounted at Target.

Also, if anyone can answer, I still have no clue what those telepod events give you in return for playing them.
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632671)
Posted by RhA on December 23rd, 2014 @ 2:32pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Just curious, am I the only one who wonders if RHA is the woman from the user image and signature?

I'm not. I've got the wrong parts.
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632676)
Posted by william-james88 on December 23rd, 2014 @ 2:42pm CST
RhA wrote:

I'm not. I've got the wrong parts.

So who is she?
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632802)
Posted by RhA on December 24th, 2014 @ 7:11am CST
william-james88 wrote:
RhA wrote:

I'm not. I've got the wrong parts.

So who is she?

Pm
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632934)
Posted by Burn on December 24th, 2014 @ 3:59pm CST

I got the new city, and the new characters (plus Dark Megatron) ... but where are the teams and stuff?
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1632987)
Posted by RhA on December 25th, 2014 @ 2:25am CST
Burn wrote:

Next to your characters, in the upgrade section, there's an autobird insignia. Tap on that. That will also show you biographies. The teams indicate what bonus you get at the end of each level. Say Ultra Magnus and Galvatron pairing up gets you a +40% coins, as they are both in the Target 2006 team.
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1633114)
Posted by Skyfire77 on December 25th, 2014 @ 9:43pm CST
New update, yay!
Game still crashes if I watch videos or get hit by multiple scrambler missiles, WTF?!
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1633116)
Posted by william-james88 on December 25th, 2014 @ 10:01pm CST
Burn wrote:

How
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1633124)
Posted by Burn on December 25th, 2014 @ 11:13pm CST
Skyfire77 wrote:New update, yay!

Mine crashes sometimes on scramblers or an excessive amount of getting shot.

william-james88 wrote:How

Yep!
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1633735)
Posted by Skyfire77 on December 28th, 2014 @ 9:31pm CST
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1634230)
Posted by RhA on December 30th, 2014 @ 1:58pm CST
Skyfire77 wrote:Other than separating people from their cash, is there any point to the accessories? Does getting Prime the Matrix make him stronger or Brawl/Bludgeon the extra turret add firepower?

I don't think so. But it doesn't have to cost money, does it? Just save crystals.
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1634253)
Posted by Burn on December 30th, 2014 @ 2:40pm CST

Found the only way to avoid it is to just transform and bolt.
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1634330)
Posted by william-james88 on December 30th, 2014 @ 7:28pm CST
Burn wrote:Is there some kind of invisible force on certain levels? I've noticed I quickly die without getting hit but the screen is shaking and my character is jumping up and down.

Found the only way to avoid it is to just transform and bolt.

I felt that a few times. It seems like its the footsteps of those mechs destroying our health. Trasforming and bolting (till you meet them) works, but I found that upgrading past a certain level makes you immune to this early force.
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1634861)
Posted by Skyfire77 on January 1st, 2015 @ 1:46pm CST

Found the only way to avoid it is to just transform and bolt.

Yes, usually either when there's a gauntlet of shotgun pigs, or the big mortar towers fire. I've also had Bludgeon (and his redecos) not be able to transform if they're below two hearts.
Re: Angry Birds Transformers Sticker Book (1635051)
Posted by RhA on January 2nd, 2015 @ 3:42am CST
william-james88 wrote:

Found the only way to avoid it is to just transform and bolt.

The problem is mainly prevalent with the Energon characters.Regular guys suffer very little from this.