'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com

'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com

Sunday, December 9th, 2007 4:02pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 34,960

TOYS KINGDOM.com is locked in and brings fans a deep gallery of Transformers Animated Lockdown's toy.

The gallery includes the transformation, packaging, weapons, and gimmicks of this wayward bounty hunter.

Check it out here.

And of course, dial up beware as it is very picture intense!

HASBRO bring 'em on already, don't make us wait until June!!!

Please...

Credit(s): Toyskingdom.com

Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499100)
Posted by Justicity on December 9th, 2007 @ 4:09pm CST
Can't wait!
In that he looks a little like movie Barricade :-?

I really can't wait to get three of these! One for display (keeping the joints tight), one for a repaint into Gene Simmons :P , an another for play so I don't have to worry about the joints getting loose & him not standing up for display! I love the look of this guy!
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499101)
Posted by El Duque on December 9th, 2007 @ 4:09pm CST
I can't wait for this figure, and for that matter all of the animated line! The more I see them and more I like them.
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499103)
Posted by Alex Kingdom on December 9th, 2007 @ 4:10pm CST
Looks bloody awesome, it's about time Transformers got back on track.

Yours AK
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499107)
Posted by Nautilus on December 9th, 2007 @ 4:11pm CST
This is the one toy that I want out of the "Animated" line. None of the others have really struck me. I'm just not big on the Bruce Timm-style of art. It makes me think of the Teen Titans cartoon, only worse, as I feel Transformers shouldn't look like this. Too kiddy. I mean Bumblebee looks like an 8 year old!

But, then again, this line of toys is for kids.

I'm holding out for Blitzwing and the Dinobots. Hopefully, they and Megatron can salvage the line with intimidation.

Still, I'm getting Lockdown. Love bounty hunters, and love his look.
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499130)
Posted by doomseer on December 9th, 2007 @ 4:22pm CST
This is probably the only one of these so far that I'm interested in!
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499132)
Posted by Colinus Maximus on December 9th, 2007 @ 4:22pm CST
I'm starting to dig these designs.

Plus, Lockdown just may make for a decent Death's Head after a repaint and adding a few more weapons...kitbash idea or future BotCon exclusive?
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499155)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 9th, 2007 @ 4:34pm CST
I'd like this figure if A, he didn't look so flimsy, and B if they make him with his profile in mind and he is actualy upgradable.

Since I know B isn't going to happen, I petition that TransTech ShockWave get his alt mode back
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499167)
Posted by nexisconvoy on December 9th, 2007 @ 4:43pm CST
He looks more like a pirate with the hook arm but im still indifferent of them
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499172)
Posted by Cyberstrike on December 9th, 2007 @ 4:45pm CST
It looks awful.
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499183)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on December 9th, 2007 @ 4:53pm CST
that is so cool. I can't wait for this line!
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499197)
Posted by zodconvoy on December 9th, 2007 @ 5:05pm CST
So painting him up like Barricade!
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499209)
Posted by Bluesummers on December 9th, 2007 @ 5:12pm CST
Perhaps I judged the animated line too soon. :-? This guy looks wicked, I love it. :grin:
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499229)
Posted by robofeeney on December 9th, 2007 @ 5:23pm CST
Is this the only toy not suffering from Jay Leno syndrome? It's got to be the only good toy in the line (with the possible exception of Bee, but that's yet to be seen).
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499232)
Posted by Autobot032 on December 9th, 2007 @ 5:26pm CST
Wow, is he skinny.

*sighs* I'm still not getting into these figures. Well, that does it. I give up trying. I'm done.

Now I really will have to wait for C/U2.0....crap.
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499235)
Posted by DISCHARGE on December 9th, 2007 @ 5:27pm CST
I like the car mode but are all these robot modes gonna look
like they are smiling? It's very irritating.
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499236)
Posted by Mkall on December 9th, 2007 @ 5:28pm CST
Not my kind of Transformer. The series may be good, but I'm not getting the toys.
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499290)
Posted by Talous on December 9th, 2007 @ 6:03pm CST
Still one wicked looking figure, can't wait to see this line on the pegs at work.
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499291)
Posted by Silent_Magnus on December 9th, 2007 @ 6:03pm CST
Hmm... I guess the only thing I don't really like about him are the joints on his arms. Doesn't seem like a lot of possibility is possible with those.
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499304)
Posted by Creature SH on December 9th, 2007 @ 6:15pm CST
I kinda like Trapjaw. I mean, Lockdown.
Re: 'Animated Lockdown'--An In Depth Photo Preview By Toys Kingdom.com (499308)
Posted by 1337W422102 on December 9th, 2007 @ 6:19pm CST
If I get this bloke, I'm modding him into Death's Head.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers monxo Headmaster Weirdwolf Wave 2 evil decepticon sealed new!!!" on EBAY
Buy "3 Vtg  Transformers Instruction Booklet Downshift,gridlock,inferno" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Chromedome & Stylor" on EBAY