Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler

Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler

Saturday, February 21st, 2009 2:44pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 19,097

S250 has revealed something new about the upcoming Transformers Animated Season 3. It's the plot for a new 2-part episode.

Do understand that this is a bit of a spoiler so continue at your own risk!

Spoiler about human Autobots.

"Soundwave caught them and threw them into a virtual world, there they are all in human mode. No Prowl's human design because it's the same as his hologram. It's a funny 2 episode story."

See the original post by clicking here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Sabrblade, s250

This article was last modified on Saturday, February 21st, 2009 5:55pm CST

Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887762)
Posted by *Soundwave* on February 21st, 2009 @ 2:49pm CST
Cool, should be interesting

By now, Soundwaves legs are probably super wobbly like on my toy. :P
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887770)
Posted by Omega Charge on February 21st, 2009 @ 3:00pm CST
I'd love to see more Soundwave, but that sounds kinda lame. Oh well, I'll probably enjoy it along with the rest of the season anyway.
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887796)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 21st, 2009 @ 3:24pm CST
I was both hoping and not hoping Soundwave would return. Soundwave one of my all time favorite characters but i hate the animated version. Story does sound lame but most animated episodes are.
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887798)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on February 21st, 2009 @ 3:24pm CST
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887828)
Posted by Serpent O - R on February 21st, 2009 @ 4:12pm CST
Thank the Allspark for that.

I was afraid that the series was going to end with the bots being converted to humans, like a reverse transmetal wave or something similar.

That would of been annoying.
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887836)
Posted by Stormwolf on February 21st, 2009 @ 4:41pm CST
Orion_Prime48 wrote:this sounds like a G1 episode homage where Arcee, Magnus and Rodimus get stuck as humans for a little bit

I think that it's also a homage to (rather lame) comic issue:

Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887847)
Posted by Heavy B on February 21st, 2009 @ 5:15pm CST
any idea on the WHEN of the 3rd season?
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887851)
Posted by Serpent O - R on February 21st, 2009 @ 5:30pm CST
Stormwolf wrote:

I think that it's also a homage to (rather lame) comic issue:

LMAO, I have the 'Generations' reprint of that issue. That book was Devastator [Slang for terrible or offensive, circa the cgi render leak].

Dr. Heavy B wrote:any idea on the WHEN of the 3rd season?

My guess is that part one will be the mid-season cliffhanger and will conclude when the back half starts airing... It's a common tactic in television.
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887852)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 21st, 2009 @ 5:32pm CST
Why is my name almost always misspelled? :roll:
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887855)
Posted by cheeser82 on February 21st, 2009 @ 5:41pm CST
I'm excited and disappointed at the same time. Excited that Soundwave is returning and the plot sounds interesting, but disappointed that it's taking two episodes of a 13 episode season, with the season being the last one. I mean, with everything we've heard about season 3, it's getting harder and harder to expect all the characters we know about getting more than a cameo appearance, like Cliffjumper had.
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887858)
Posted by Omega Charge on February 21st, 2009 @ 5:47pm CST
Dr. Heavy B wrote:any idea on the WHEN of the 3rd season?

I think we had heard it's going to be next month, March.
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887872)
Posted by glassesguy on February 21st, 2009 @ 6:03pm CST
YAY! Soundwave is BACK! :grin: :grin:
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887882)
Posted by Agent 007 on February 21st, 2009 @ 6:24pm CST
mmm neat idea i was wondering what those human designs were for.
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (887933)
Posted by Down_Shift on February 21st, 2009 @ 8:05pm CST
I hope Magnus, Arcee and Rodimus are in there. It would be funny to see them all in the same get ups they had in Only Human.
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (888006)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 21st, 2009 @ 9:41pm CST
Omega Charge wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:any idea on the WHEN of the 3rd season?

I think we had heard it's going to be next month, March.

Has it ever been officially stated that it will debut in March? The only date that I know is official is "Spring 2009".
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (888035)
Posted by *Soundwave* on February 21st, 2009 @ 10:36pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Omega Charge wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:any idea on the WHEN of the 3rd season?

I think we had heard it's going to be next month, March.

I think it was confirmed for March at Toy Fair or some other recent thing
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (888044)
Posted by Oilspill on February 21st, 2009 @ 11:08pm CST
Hah that sounds like a great episode, I'm glad they're throwing in more 2-parter episodes, they are almost always the best.

Specially one with Soundwave, that is also an homage to a season 3 episode and we'll get to see some Ratbat action.

Looking forward to season 3, it's not long now :D
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (888102)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 22nd, 2009 @ 2:19am CST
Sabrblade wrote:Why is my name almost always misspelled? :roll:

Who says that I misspelt it? You might have misspelt it as you signed up. :P
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (888161)
Posted by munkimus prime on February 22nd, 2009 @ 6:24am CST
This sounds interesting, and alot more believable than in only human, being put into a virtual world where they're human yes, having some weird experiment to make them human no. Hurray for more Soundwave action.
Re: Animated Season 3 Two-Part Episode Spoiler (888198)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2009 @ 7:38am CST
Dead Metal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Why is my name almost always misspelled? :roll:

Who says that I misspelt it? You might have misspelt it as you signed up. :P
If only that were true.

But, nope, I dropped the E on purpose. Back when I first came up with the name, the first place I was going to use it wouldn't show it right because it was one letter too long. So I dropped the first E and here I am.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave & Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS OPTIMUS PRIME & ROLLER, Thrilling 30 Legends 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 G1 STARSCREAM Evil Decepticon Original 100% complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY