Friday, January 31st, 2014 2:46pm CST

Categories: People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 26,393

Not only are we at Seibertron.com getting into the mood for the upcoming weekend and the Superbowl (Age of Extinction trailer, everyone!) with the Calvin 'Megatron' Johnson galleries, we also have something a little different for you: Annoying Orange has created a new Transformers/Michael Bay parody featuring our own fellow Seibertronian and professional voice actor Jon Bailey (jON3.0) as Optimus Prime Rib! Check out the embedded video below.

Credit(s): jON3.0, Annoying Orange

Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546804)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on January 31st, 2014 @ 2:54pm CST
Was anyone entertained by this?
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546809)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 31st, 2014 @ 3:09pm CST
I've never been able to stand even 10 seconds of Annoying Orange before, but I think anyone who loves or hates Michael Bay would find this funny.
(I'm somewhere in between)
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546816)
Posted by NOS on January 31st, 2014 @ 3:23pm CST
As someone who loathes Annoying Orange... I found this not only sums up most of what Mr. Bay has brought to the Transformers franchise, but also that this was more entertaining than what Mr. Bay has brought to the Transformers franchise.

Still, the fact that I found something with Annoying Orange entertaining makes me feel the need to take a shower...
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546817)
Posted by jON3.0 on January 31st, 2014 @ 3:23pm CST
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546824)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on January 31st, 2014 @ 4:03pm CST
I did not laugh once during this goddamn thing...
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546830)
Posted by dragons on January 31st, 2014 @ 4:27pm CST
nickoledn show sucks youtube version is better for orange it was entrtaing
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546836)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on January 31st, 2014 @ 5:20pm CST
jON3.0 wrote:I thought I was actually pretty funny for Annoying Orange. Some funny name play and a couple of pretty good jokes .

Not to mention the brilliant voice acting on the part of Optimus Prime Rib ;)
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546838)
Posted by OptimusPrimeval on January 31st, 2014 @ 5:50pm CST
As this is the only Annoying Orange thing I have ever seen, I am going to assume that this was uncharacteristically good, and that all other Annoying Orange videos are as unfunny as the name and stupid face suggest.
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546850)
Posted by Tronus_Rex on January 31st, 2014 @ 7:01pm CST
Sigh...same old shtick and formula, & completely phoned in. The last funny thing from Orange was the beacon skit, well over a year ago, I think. Daneboe needs to break the formula, and even try something like Orange getting knifed, or blended or anything like this.

Really the knife gag' is so tired, dead, and beaten...I don't understand why Daneboe won't change and become fresh again...

I un-subbed him 9 or 10 months ago, and it's rather disappointing that it's still the same. Kinda reminds me of "Key of Awesome". KoA stopped doing the music parodies and began doing very dumb, juvenile, and just tediously unfunny skits. I un-subbed then, and even though I've heard they returned to KoA parodies, I'm gone and have no desire to return.
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546858)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 31st, 2014 @ 8:49pm CST
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546859)
Posted by jON3.0 on January 31st, 2014 @ 8:55pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:not a fan of annoying orange but i wont lie the plot hole bit was pretty damn funny & spot on

That was my fav joke too.
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546870)
Posted by Tronus_Rex on January 31st, 2014 @ 10:43pm CST
jON3.0 wrote:

That was my fav joke too.

Hey, at least you guys enjoyed that. I had already seen that exact joke used on some other YouTube, or other online video site, (and even as a plot device of TGWTG.com). If you guys found it fresh, than it's not a cliche yet, so credit to Daneboe. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546884)
Posted by Spleenzorio on February 1st, 2014 @ 12:30am CST
Megacorn? Why were there three of them? Shoulda called them Decepticorns.
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546908)
Posted by Ravage XK on February 1st, 2014 @ 3:19am CST
Never heard of or seen annoying orange before and I'd rather it had stayed that way.
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546954)
Posted by T-Macksimus on February 1st, 2014 @ 9:13am CST
Almost made it through the whole thing. About the 3:20 mark my sense of self-preservation finally over-rode my morbid curiosity and masochistic tendencies and I hit the pause button.

jON3.0... as always your voice work was great. It was the only thing that kept me intrigued during the whole thing. If not for you I may have opted for a less painful endeavor like, oh I don't know... maybe slamming vital parts of my anatomy in a car door repeatedly. I've experienced Annoying Orange before and had vowed never to do it again but I'm enough of a supporter of your work that I had to at least make the attempt and show you some support. The fact that I made it 3 minutes into this is testament to your awesome voice acting abilities.
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1546957)
Posted by Wilsauls116 on February 1st, 2014 @ 9:19am CST
This is embarrassing...
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1547105)
Posted by EagleTron on February 1st, 2014 @ 6:57pm CST
The slow motion part was almost funny. Every famous person or thing gets spoofed. Imitation is a form of admiration.
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1547143)
Posted by ubertenorman on February 1st, 2014 @ 9:22pm CST
Missed opportunity...

They could've been the Heralds of Unicorn.
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1547188)
Posted by Samsonator on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:03am CST
Yeah, Jon was pretty much the only thing that kept me watching that... never been a big fan of Orange, but any time Jon pops up in anything, I'm alright with it.
Re: Annoying Orange Transformers Spoof, Featuring Michael Baygle and Optimus Prime Rib (1547192)
Posted by ausbot on February 2nd, 2014 @ 1:47am CST
Primes voice was great but the rest of it was crap

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Movie 1 27 Deluxe Clunker Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TRA CYBERVERSE Slipstream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 30 Crankcase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Autobot Ratchet with Grapple Grab New In Box" on EBAY