April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro

April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro

Friday, April 1st, 2016 9:37am CDT

Categories: Company News, Digital Media News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 26,983

As with last year on this first of April, the Facebook Transformers page has a new product anouncement post: the Stapletron.

The war for Cybertron is getting professional. New from Transformers, the OFFICE BOTS series lets you bring the battle to the workplace with the MEMOBOTS and DESKCEPTICONS.

Transformers News: Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro on April 1st

Credit(s): Hasbro Transformers

This article was last modified on Friday, April 1st, 2016 11:24am CDT

Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776935)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 9:38am CDT
I approve of this new, bold direction. All Hail Hasbro.
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776936)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2016 @ 9:47am CDT
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776940)
Posted by Grimlock64 on April 1st, 2016 @ 9:59am CDT
Frieza is reincarnated as a stapler?

Man, Dragon Ball Super is AMAZING.
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776942)
Posted by Shuttershock on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:04am CDT
"CURSE YOU, OPTIMOUSE PRIME!"

"Heheheheh. It looks like you're having trouble defeating the Officebots. Would you like some help with that, MIGHTY STAPLETRON?"

"SILENCE, STARSCREEN!"
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776945)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:09am CDT
Shortly after Stapletron, Hasbro also reveals the highly anticipated members of the Memobots: Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme! We cannot stress enough how stoked we all are at this announcement, check it out below!

Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776948)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:12am CDT
We joke, but it would be the easiest thing for a company to just take the license and put autoot and decepticon symbols on office supplies. I am surprised we dont have that yet (unless we already do).
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776949)
Posted by carytheone on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:12am CDT
Hahaha, Deskcepticons - these are great.
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776952)
Posted by Randomhero on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:15am CDT
I guess that's funny? Makes me ask whose writing hasbros humor? Michael Scott from the office? :lol:
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776957)
Posted by brokenchopstick on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:32am CDT
kurthy wrote:Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

His red sparktwin Swingline was far superior, in my opinion.
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776964)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:49am CDT
brokenchopstick wrote:
kurthy wrote:Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

His red sparktwin Swingline was far superior, in my opinion.

But then, they switched from the Swingline to the Botcon stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set Cybertron on fire...
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776968)
Posted by Shuttershock on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:53am CDT
kurthy wrote:
brokenchopstick wrote:
kurthy wrote:Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

His red sparktwin Swingline was far superior, in my opinion.

I'll take my shanix elsewhere. I-I'll write a letter to Unicron and have this place dismembered.

I could put Cosmic Rust in the Energon goodies.
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776971)
Posted by o.supreme on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:01am CDT
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776974)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:12am CDT
o.supreme wrote:See...now this I think most fans can agree, have a laugh, and move on. Looking at looking back at 2015 however...hopefully Hasbro learned not to tease the fans with something they actually would have wanted.

Are you saying you don't want these? Because I sure do. ;)^
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776975)
Posted by carytheone on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:20am CDT
kurthy wrote:

Are you saying you don't want these? Because I sure do. ;)^
I wouldn't mind having Emphasis Maximus; reminds me of this guy.

Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776979)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:32am CDT
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776985)
Posted by Shuttershock on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:54am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Image

OK, I got this.

http://www.office1export.com/files/o/0c ... e4e6ea.png

PUNCH

Feared for his power, but certainly not his BRAINpower, PUNCH is STAPLETRON'S loyal enforcer, making sure no DESKEPTICON gets out of line!

STRENGTH: 9
INTELLIGENCE: 2
SPEED: 6
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1776997)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2016 @ 12:57pm CDT

Well it turns out they werent lieing last year, we will be getting a CW reflector, thats been confirmed from multiple sources. Sadly, certain sources have claimed that it will be a con exclusive :(
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1777002)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:06pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

What's this now? Are you pulling another April Fools joke?
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1777007)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:16pm CDT
kurthy wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

What's this now? Are you pulling another April Fools joke?

No, not at all, its here, Reflector was in the title:

This was corroborated on other sites (I think it was tfw?) but that it would be a con exclusive and within the CW line.

So yes, Hasbro did not lie to us last year in April Fools. These toys take 2 years to make, they knew it was coming out.
Re: April Fools': Deskcepticon Stapletron Revealed by Hasbro (1777008)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:24pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
kurthy wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

What's this now? Are you pulling another April Fools joke?

No, not at all, its here, Reflector was in the title:

Damn, I hate Con Exclusives, they're always ridiculously expensive and low quantities.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Astrotrain Shockwave Barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Pretenders Bludgeon incomplete lot Please Read Description" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Optimus Prime - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures (E7112)" on EBAY