April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King

April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King

Friday, April 1st, 2016 9:52am CDT

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 29,543

We have another update from the Transformers: Earth Wars crew, as Space Ape community manager Deborah meets with developer Adam to talk about a massive overhaul in the Decepticon storyline for the game - to find out what that may be, on this most auspicious of days, check out the embedded video below! Hint: Starscream and Grimlock are both involved.

Transformers News: Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King

Credit(s): Transformers Earth Wars

This article was last modified on Friday, April 1st, 2016 11:30am CDT

Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1776947)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:12am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
Silly, Megatron. Food is for eating, not for sitting on. :P
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1777124)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 2nd, 2016 @ 2:38am CDT
I may have found the breaking point of my "max everything before upgrading my HQ" strategy: level 4 walls are crazy expensive and I'll have nowhere to invest my Energon in while I try to grind enough alloy to upgrade all my walls to level 4, except upgrading abilities or levels. And that's going to cost more spark than I have available after a while. This is how they get you to spend money, artificially limiting your resources. And we keep falling for it.
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1777129)
Posted by Burn on April 2nd, 2016 @ 3:06am CDT
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 4 walls are expensive!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 6 cost 160K or so, there's something for you to look forward to. :-P
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1777178)
Posted by Rainmaker on April 2nd, 2016 @ 4:45am CDT
I have no idea what people really see in these type of games...they are really slow going and boring...

:MAXIMAL:
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1777243)
Posted by carytheone on April 2nd, 2016 @ 10:00am CDT
Burn wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 4 walls are expensive!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 6 cost 160K or so, there's something for you to look forward to. :-P
Ah, those were the days... Lvl 9 walls cost 560k

Patience is the name of this game. Only the impatient pull out their wallet :-P

I'm in the 3 day upgrade portion of the game. I've got about a week and a half upgrade strategy going on now that includes upgrading my ship and scanner to be able to jump to zone 9 to be able to grind up to 1M alloy to buy a missle launcher a little bit faster.

But of course I need to be able to store that much alloy first. Currently my max alloy storage is at 860k. In the mean time my guys will be approaching lvl 40 so I'll need to consider upgrading my research station and who even knows how much spark and energon it's going take to breach the lvl 40 cap.

Excess resources will be dumped into wall and weapon upgrades. having 4 builder bots is a gift from primus

@ That Bot, sometimes you just got to let one of your resources be maxed and throw away resources won. The good news is that your harvestors can temporarily hold a small amount of resources that can be claimed once your storage has room.

So knowing what it's like to upgrade at higher lvls, is anyone still interested in playing ;)
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1777272)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 2nd, 2016 @ 12:03pm CDT
Burn wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 4 walls are expensive!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Level 6 cost 160K or so, there's something for you to look forward to. :-P

I think I'll take notes from some of the bases I've raided and only have select walls at high level, oy vey. Stacking walls seems like a cheaper alternative, but there's a cap on walls. Ugh.
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1777788)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 3rd, 2016 @ 10:18pm CDT
Needing to upgrade my research station to level bots up every 10 levels is a low blow. And it seems there's a level cap for bots, my one star Bludgeon didn't seem able to upgrade past level 20. I'll find out for sure when I can upgrade my research station, but that comes secondary to upgrading my ship to carry five bots, which is an expensive endeavor. Meanwhile my two-star Megatron and Starscream are ready to upgrade and unable to do so, so I've switched out Screamer with Thundercracker, who I abandoned when I got Breakdown. Also I unlocked the two star Bludgeon so at least I still have three bots who can stand to gain experience from attacking.
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1777789)
Posted by Burn on April 3rd, 2016 @ 10:26pm CDT
That Bot wrote:Needing to upgrade my research station to level bots up every 10 levels is a low blow. And it seems there's a level cap for bots, my one star Bludgeon didn't seem able to upgrade past level 20.

Allow me to put your mind at ease. Straight from support themselves.

1 Star – Max level 20
2 Stars – Max level 40
3 Stars – Max level 50
4 Stars – Max level 60

Contact support immediately. I have this very same problem with 1 star Starscream and Skywarp. They're stuck at level 10. Cary knows the fun I've had trying to get this sorted as they kept asking for screencaps but wouldn't tell me WHAT they wanted a screencap of. So I took screencaps of everything, sent them to them and am still waiting for a response (it has been the weekend admittedly)

Unless of course your problem is just because you need to upgrade your research lab in which case I'll just be over here in the corner.
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1777796)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 3rd, 2016 @ 10:45pm CDT
Yeah, they're level 20 and I only have a level 1 research station. The only bug I've encountered is that Bludgeon's sword sometimes disappears in his victory animations, and that I often can't see a replay of my defensive battles. That may not even be a bug, I don't know.
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1777893)
Posted by Va'al on April 4th, 2016 @ 6:14am CDT

Higher res!
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1777963)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 4th, 2016 @ 11:57am CDT
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1778012)
Posted by Burn on April 4th, 2016 @ 4:39pm CDT
That Bot wrote:So this is interesting. I wake up today and instead of 15 fuel cells, I have about 50. I go into battle, and when I come out, my bots suddenly need to recover between fights instead of being ready to go for another battle immediately.

It's been like that on the Aus/NZ release (beta) for weeks. I told them it was stupid, they told me that it's staying
(Though they did just conduct a survey on it)
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1778092)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 5th, 2016 @ 12:54am CDT
I downloaded the beta APK from online since it's not available in the US in any official capacity yet. I don't know if this affects when I get updates shipped out.
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1778097)
Posted by Burn on April 5th, 2016 @ 1:16am CDT
You'll have to manually update it that's all.
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1778098)
Posted by King Kuuga on April 5th, 2016 @ 1:19am CDT
Yeah, I did that once already when the game notified me of an update. I meant more in-app updates, which this seemed to be since it was a few days between when I updated the app and this.
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1778136)
Posted by carytheone on April 5th, 2016 @ 9:10am CDT
We have a new Transformers: Earth Wars spotlight video to share for the upcoming Hasbro-Backflip-SpaceApe mobile game, game. This time featuring the metal munching Insecticon, Shrapnel, Skrapnel. This video and more can be found at the Transformers: Earth Wars YouTube channel or their Facebook page, page.

Don't forget to go pre-register your device here, here.

Along with the above video; there are some additional promotional images shared via the Transformers: Earth Wars Facebook page and their Instagram account, account.

Hail to the King, Baby! Just kidding!

That's a very nice HQ you have there, it'd be a shame if something happened to it.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge, bridge.
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1778145)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 5th, 2016 @ 9:36am CDT
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1778151)
Posted by carytheone on April 5th, 2016 @ 9:51am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:One of those bases Skrapnel attacks in the video has Dai Atlas's color scheme! :shock:
I wouldn't read much into it, though. They change the look of those buildings from time to time.

Research Facility

Space Bridge
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1778152)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 5th, 2016 @ 9:54am CDT
carytheone wrote:

Research Facility

Space Bridge
It's still cool, man. (the second one is the one I was referring to) >:oP
Re: April Fools': Transformers: Earth Wars Story Update - All Hail The King (1778200)
Posted by Optimall on April 5th, 2016 @ 2:25pm CDT
This game has done nothing but screw the current players over under the guise of a full game, taking in game purchases, only to change the game so much that those purchases are so restricted they are basically worthless.
When players complain, then they get told its a test version.
These scumbags break both Google and apples policies, and codes of conduct and don't break a sweat.
So many players have dropped out and the game hasn't even started yet.
Every change they make is just another way to make it pay to play.
Don't give them the satisfaction.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave & Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS OPTIMUS PRIME & ROLLER, Thrilling 30 Legends 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 G1 STARSCREAM Evil Decepticon Original 100% complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY