Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images

Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images

Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 1:48pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 54,370

An extensive series of in-hand images of the Asian market exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime has posted over on ACToys. We've mirrored some of the images below, for many more click here.

Credit(s): ACToys

Re: Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images (1325701)
Posted by dinogeist on December 21st, 2011 @ 1:56pm CST
Wow,This gets major points for being the most interesting repaint i've ever seen.

I prefer the oringial colors but this repaint is still awesome.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images (1325706)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on December 21st, 2011 @ 2:04pm CST
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images (1325722)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 21st, 2011 @ 2:42pm CST
godzillabot wrote:I like it way more then the american release. I'll even overlook his truck forearms and bright red grill. I don't know why, but when I saw the image of him with his big wings down...I could only think komono (I think that's how to spell it)

I Can't help but think "DC's gonna sue"
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images (1325738)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 21st, 2011 @ 3:30pm CST
I do like the gold cannon and the dragon on the trailer. Nothing else.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images (1325755)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 21st, 2011 @ 4:33pm CST
still junk
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images (1325796)
Posted by jaws on December 21st, 2011 @ 7:16pm CST
Not as bad looking as I thought it would be, now we need the offical Seibertron gallery. I still might try to get my hands on one if the price drops dramatically . . . then do some part swapping with my original version to make the Ultimate OP
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images (1325838)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on December 21st, 2011 @ 9:15pm CST
BeastProwl wrote:

I Can't help but think "DC's gonna sue"

great, now I have that image of this guy being repainted as all superheroes with capes. Thanks a lot :BOOM:

Either way I think I'll have to pick up both versions
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images (1325942)
Posted by joevill on December 22nd, 2011 @ 7:34am CST
After seeing this in bot mode, I kind of want to get it now.
Re: Asian Market Exclusive Year of the Dragon Ultimate Optimus Prime In-Hand Images (1325945)
Posted by Flux Convoy on December 22nd, 2011 @ 7:40am CST
The trailer deco is interesting but meh.
:BOT:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots - Heatwave the Fire-Bot Boat" on EBAY
Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Prime Beast Hunters voyager PREDAKING - 100% complete lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Beetle Bumblebee Spike Volkswagen Action Figure" on EBAY