Atari and Universal Join Forces In The Name Of Transformers!
Monday, April 12th, 2004 1:41pm CDTCategory: Site News
- - DROPBOX´S debut single, "Wishbone," as well as the band´s recording of its version of the TRANSFORMERS theme song will be available in the game as un-lockable bonus tracks;
- - DROPBOX´S new music video for "Wishbone," shot by award-winning director, Nigel Dick, and produced by Quentin Tarantino´s production company, A Band Apart, will feature TRANSFORMERS game footage;
- - A TRANSFORMERS brochure will be included in 1 million Universal Records music CDs;
- - Atari´s TRANSFORMERS TV commercial will highlight the "Wishbone" sound track and portions of the band´s music video;
- - The DROPBOX multi-city promotional radio tour will include mention of its tie-in with Atari´s TRANSFORMERS video game;
- - Atari´s in-store TRANSFORMERS videos will feature DROPBOX´s "Wishbone" single and its version of the TRANSFORMERS theme song;
- - Universal will develop and produce key account radio commercials which will include a TRANSFORMERS tag;
On this evidence, it certainly seems that Atari are doing their best to promote the game - here´s hoping it´s a huge success!