Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized

Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized

Saturday, October 23rd, 2010 11:22pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 106,535

In the never ending saga of Arcee sister repaints, we look to have the final schematics on Takara's Autobot Alliance AA-08 Elita-1. At first we thought she'd be a pink repaint of ROTF Arcee - it turns out she'll be a movie-accurate purple repaint of ROTF Chromia, likely ousting HFTD Elita-1 off your movie-verse shelf. Courtesy of Amazon.co.jp, check her out below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the web!

Credit(s): Amazon.co.jp

Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139074)
Posted by Aluus on October 23rd, 2010 @ 11:29pm CDT
pssst. wrong forum
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139075)
Posted by Blurrz on October 23rd, 2010 @ 11:31pm CDT
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139078)
Posted by Prime Riblet on October 23rd, 2010 @ 11:40pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Pssst, your post will be irrelevant when the thread is moved to the Toy forum.

I agree. The legends figures are the way to go. The Deluxe size is too big for these figures, at least to me they are.

I don't know if I like these colors though. Those are so Decepticon.
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139083)
Posted by Jetstorm92210 on October 24th, 2010 @ 12:06am CDT
This may seem weird, but I actually prefer my Hasbro version

On a related note, are the toys still able to combine? Or was this dropped?
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139095)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 24th, 2010 @ 2:16am CDT
Jetstorm9221 wrote:This may seem weird, but I actually prefer my Hasbro version

On a related note, are the toys still able to combine? Or was this dropped?

TakaraTomy and I must be on the same wavelength, here. Minus the silver and gold accents, mine (handpainted by me) looks almost the same as their's.)

Heh.

As for the combination, they were intended to combine, they're physically able to combine, and Hasbro stated that they will make instructions available online.

They've yet to do that, but the intention was there at one point.

Fan combos have come pretty close to the concept art shown a while back. I've tried them, they actually work. Not entirely solid, but they work.
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139111)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 24th, 2010 @ 5:56am CDT
Far prefer the Hasbro one I have. Just an altogether cooler color scheme.
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139114)
Posted by Valandar on October 24th, 2010 @ 6:15am CDT
Ugh. Even if they DID combine the way the concept art showed, it'd still be a horrid combination. I've seen fan-made "combinations" of, say, Classic prime and Classics Jetfire that looked more like they were "supposed" to be like that than the Bike Sisters.
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139116)
Posted by Xterminator on October 24th, 2010 @ 6:25am CDT
Prime Riblet wrote:

I don't know if I like these colors though. Those are so Decepticon.

No doubt, the new legends figures are the best match with the Deluxe cars ( Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Sideways, etc...)

However, I think the Deluxe Arcee sisters and Deluxe Ravage match very well with Leader class (Battle Ops) Bumblebee. I even have the impression they are on the same scale. If one day I ever acquire Battle Ops I have no doubt, I will display all those figures together (e.g. Bumblebee and the Arcees hunting Ravage).
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139133)
Posted by Skowl on October 24th, 2010 @ 8:01am CDT
Yeah, for scale purposes the Legends Arcee(s) are the best.

The only ROTF toys I have are the Human Alliance figures with Leader-class Prime and Starscream. Put Legends Arcee in there and the scale is just about perfect. The HA human figures fit better with the legends toys than they do with the (too big) bikes that come with HA Skids & Mudflap.
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139143)
Posted by Xterminator on October 24th, 2010 @ 8:33am CDT
That's a good suggestion as well. I just didn't know the Legends Arcees were sold separately ...
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139146)
Posted by Rated X on October 24th, 2010 @ 8:46am CDT
Why cant hasbro get the damn color right ???
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139152)
Posted by OlivusPrime on October 24th, 2010 @ 10:00am CDT
ARGH, Why are Takara so perfect? I could have bought this accurate toy rather than the Hasbro version. Teaches me for getting Buster Prime rather than the regular one.
I have to say though, neither version are of desirable quality. They're both repaints, and they're not exactly toys of an iconic character. Still, I prefer the deluxe figures to the legends ones, disregarding scale. I've pretty much forgotten about the combination now - Hasbro will never get round to doing it, and the fan made ones just show how flimsy and messy it will be (no offense to the fans who figured it out, you're smarter than the rest of us).
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139153)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on October 24th, 2010 @ 10:01am CDT
Repainting these crappy molds won't sell any more
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139155)
Posted by TylerDante69 on October 24th, 2010 @ 10:13am CDT
Wait!!!

They have Legend Class Sizes of Elita-1, Arcee, and Chromia??!!!

When will they release these 3 Legend Arcees???!!!
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139158)
Posted by Xterminator on October 24th, 2010 @ 10:21am CDT
TylerDante69 wrote:Wait!!!

They have Legend Class Sizes of Elita-1, Arcee, and Chromia??!!!

When will they release these 3 Legend Arcees???!!!

They were released altogether with battle damaged Deluxe Sideways in a single package.
However, I'm not aware of their releases as separate toys...
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139163)
Posted by First-Aid on October 24th, 2010 @ 10:37am CDT
I like this color...just seems to fit that mold IMHO.

DOes anyone know where the fan combinations can be found? I'd like to give them a try myself...
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139168)
Posted by OptiMagnus on October 24th, 2010 @ 10:45am CDT
Curse you Takara! Persuading me to buy your overpriced extremely movie accurate figures.
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139173)
Posted by TylerDante69 on October 24th, 2010 @ 11:15am CDT
However, I'm not aware of their releases as separate toys...

IS Battle damaged deluxe Sideways out in stores now or later??

Are the Legends Arcee Triplets bigger than the Wheelie Legend size???
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139183)
Posted by Kohdok on October 24th, 2010 @ 12:05pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:I think I'll still stick to the Legends Class Arcee, Chromia and Elita-1.. the Deluxe figures are a bit off for me.

Me, I'll stick with the Arcee that came out at the first movie (Ya know, the one that actually had feet) as well as all those Energon repaints. I honestly don't like these designs.
Re: Autobot Alliance Elita-1 Color Scheme Finalized (1139209)
Posted by Blurrz on October 24th, 2010 @ 1:34pm CDT
TylerDante69 wrote:
However, I'm not aware of their releases as separate toys...

IS Battle damaged deluxe Sideways out in stores now or later??

Are the Legends Arcee Triplets bigger than the Wheelie Legend size???

It`s not released yet.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ive/20032/

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers robots in disguise generations Megatron, Scourge, Primus and More!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY
Buy "SUPER 7 REACTION TRANSFORMERS GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE NEW IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: 2017 Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY