Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked

Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked

Tuesday, June 6th, 2017 5:57pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 22,146

With the next Transformers live-action film right around the corner, leaks are at an all time high. We have another one today as a user on Weibo has posted our first photo of the back of Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee's box, showing off all of his features and accessories, such as his flip-down battle mask and "Stinger Blaster". Check it out!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee Thread

Credit(s): Weibo

Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1887467)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 6th, 2017 @ 6:43pm CDT
Damn, I want this figure now. It is so beautiful and perfect. I love movie years!!
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1887513)
Posted by YRQRM0 on June 6th, 2017 @ 9:55pm CDT
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1887514)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 6th, 2017 @ 9:57pm CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:I wish it were to scale to the Prime, if I remember right it's like leader class size right? I can't bring myself to be interested in a leader class size Bee. I'd love a collection of scaled MP movie figs though. Especially the cast from the first movie.

This is carbot sized
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1887527)
Posted by Actar on June 6th, 2017 @ 10:46pm CDT

Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1887660)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 7th, 2017 @ 11:48am CDT
Actar wrote:

Is that MPM prime?
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1887662)
Posted by Scramjet on June 7th, 2017 @ 11:49am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:
Actar wrote:
Is that MPM prime?
Looks like RotF leader to me. Just as a comparison to answer the original poster.
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1887665)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 7th, 2017 @ 11:52am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:
Actar wrote:

Is that MPM prime?

I was going to say. Looks too bulky and too many off colors to be 04. It's a practical size comparison, as they're the same size, pretty much.
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889062)
Posted by .... on June 13th, 2017 @ 2:09am CDT
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889063)
Posted by .... on June 13th, 2017 @ 2:14am CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:
Actar wrote:

Is that MPM prime?

Course not. The face looks like mush, he has overlapping huge thigh tires, and the hands are bricks, among other things I decided not to type. :-P

(Lol I'm not trying to sound like a jerk. Just a nerd who has studied the two in comparison for at least an hour while listening to things because I have nothing else better to do right now.)
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889067)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 13th, 2017 @ 2:24am CDT
We've found more Transformers-related leaks on weibo, this time it's a piece of Movie Masterpiece Bumblbee's instruction sheet! The scan shows the first few steps of his transformation, but not much more than that. Check it out below and discuss in the forums if you'll be picking up this figure when it comes out later this year!

Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889076)
Posted by Rainmaker on June 13th, 2017 @ 2:48am CDT
I'm going to try real hard to get this, I love the movie toys and sadly don't have many of them ;-;
:MAXIMAL:
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889100)
Posted by Ravage XK on June 13th, 2017 @ 7:39am CDT
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889102)
Posted by Scramjet on June 13th, 2017 @ 7:41am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:As I have the Human Alliance version of movie Bumblebee I am on the fence about the MP version. Does anyone know if it's painted or coloured plastic?
Pretty sure it's all painted. I can tell you this as well, I'm replacing all of my Bayverse Bumblebees with this guy. That's just me, and that includes HA and 5 other deluxe Bayverse Bumblebees :KREMZEEK:
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889104)
Posted by Ravage XK on June 13th, 2017 @ 7:42am CDT
Just been checking images and it does look painted. Thanks.
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889106)
Posted by Scramjet on June 13th, 2017 @ 7:45am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:Just been checking images and it does look painted. Thanks.
It definitely looks painted in those screen captures I did from the Toy Show presentation earlier this year. Reaaaaaally glossy. I'm hoping that's what it ends up being.
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889120)
Posted by william-james88 on June 13th, 2017 @ 10:30am CDT
SillyMcGilly wrote:Okay, wait, apparently on HLJ Bee is about 93USD. Was that price of "$79.99" we read before the price for retailers ordering stock, or am I stupid and HLJ is just expencive?

79.99 is how much toysrus will sell it in the US.
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889193)
Posted by Rainmaker on June 13th, 2017 @ 4:29pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:Pretty sure it's all painted

PAINT CHIPPAGE!!!
:MAXIMAL:
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889202)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 13th, 2017 @ 4:55pm CDT
Mp-36 all over
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889239)
Posted by .... on June 13th, 2017 @ 7:45pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:

It really is depending on personal preference. The HA Bumblebee has a more accurate car mode with inside detailing and opening doors, and even a Sam Witwicky, but the MPM one has a way better and more accurate robot mode. It really just depends on whether you prefer a cooler car mode or cooler robot mode. Personally I want this one because it just looks that good in robot mode, and I really just want a definitive movie Bumblebee.

Also, I really hope a 3rd Party company makes add-ons for these MPM guys to give them heads with light up eyes. THAT would be brilliant.

itscramtastic wrote:Pretty sure it's all painted

[/quote]

Well if you look at some of the images it looks painted, but Hasbro's product shots for TRU makes it look like a more mustard yellow and simply yellow plastic. This makes me think that some of the Bees we're seeing are Takara and Hasbro's is what's gonna be sold at TRU with a less amazing paint job.

I just hope the one sold at TRU is at least the same level of QC and build as the Takara one; if there is a separate Takara one; instead of the whole cheap Bluestreak ordeal happening all over again.
Re: Back of the box for Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee leaked (1889257)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 13th, 2017 @ 9:24pm CDT
Hasbro's and takaras versions are gonna be the same

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers fall of Cybertron Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SDCC 2005 Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster with Buzzsaw, Frenzy and Rabat.." on EBAY
Buy "AFA 8.5 Transformers Generations Shockwave Fall of Cybertron made by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Bumblebee And Spike New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WfC/ FoC Deluxe 5 figure lot Megatron, Soundwave,..." on EBAY
Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY