Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight

Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight

Friday, June 10th, 2016 10:49am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 23,249

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

From MichaelBay.com we get a first look of the vehicle mode of Decepticon Barricade, confirming that he will be returning to the live action universe To Punish and Enslave! Check out Barricade in his new police vehicle alt mode mirrored below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformers 5: The Last Knight news and updates!

Transformers News: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight

Credit(s): MichaelBay.com


This article was last modified on Friday, June 10th, 2016 10:56am CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796585)
Posted by Kurona on June 10th, 2016 @ 11:00am CDT
There's a nagging part of me that worries he'll go the same way of Sideways and Demolishor - hi and bye in the first 10 minutes.
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796588)
Posted by Seibertron on June 10th, 2016 @ 11:07am CDT
Woo hoo! One of my favorite characters from the Movie Universe returns! Just need Blackout or Grindor to miraculously come back, Brawl and Bonecrusher!
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796590)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on June 10th, 2016 @ 11:14am CDT
Seibertron wrote:Woo hoo! One of my favorite characters from the Movie Universe returns! Just need Blackout or Grindor to miraculously come back, Brawl and Bonecrusher!

There isn't enough super glue and duct tape in the world to fix what happened to them :-P

:(
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796591)
Posted by Kurona on June 10th, 2016 @ 11:16am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Woo hoo! One of my favorite characters from the Movie Universe returns! Just need Blackout or Grindor to miraculously come back, Brawl and Bonecrusher!

There isn't enough super glue and duct tape in the world to fix what happened to them :-P

:(

Luckily, we instead have popular character recognition and nostalgia (considering the movies will have been going 10 years when last knight comes out)
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796596)
Posted by Seibertron on June 10th, 2016 @ 11:29am CDT
Kurona wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Woo hoo! One of my favorite characters from the Movie Universe returns! Just need Blackout or Grindor to miraculously come back, Brawl and Bonecrusher!

There isn't enough super glue and duct tape in the world to fix what happened to them :-P

:(

Luckily, we instead have popular character recognition and nostalgia (considering the movies will have been going 10 years when last knight comes out)


Wasn't it assumed that Barricade was killed at the end of TF3 along with Soundwave?

My memory serves me correct, and tfwiki also confirms what I remembered

Barricade had managed to escape the carnage and meet up with Shockwave, ripping the protoforms a new one (figuratively, but knowing Barricade it was about to get literal), apparently blaming them for the death of Soundwave and the Autobots' escape. Barricade finally met his end during the NEST attack on Shockwave's group. While yelling at a protoform he was blinded by sniper shots to his eyes. He stumbled around in pain for a moment before being crippled by a Boomstick placed on his leg. Barricade collapsed to the ground, dropping his gun as he did. He then tried to crawl to safety before finally being killed by several shots to his head by gunfire from the human troops. Dark of the Moon
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796604)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 10th, 2016 @ 12:00pm CDT
That is a sweet sexy import with turbo handling! That's a Wreck-gar quote people, no need to correct me about this not being an import or anything like that :lol: :MAXIMAL:
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796619)
Posted by Moonshot on June 10th, 2016 @ 12:38pm CDT
Sweet! Also my fav "movie" bot. I think they even made this car look like the TFCC SS 2.0 Barricade alt mode after sitting here looking at the figure. Also one of my fav figures.
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796621)
Posted by dragons on June 10th, 2016 @ 12:44pm CDT
rricade next there will be news new military truck with Red Cross and crossed deceptions symbols will be named hound on front page news section it shouldn't be that hard figure out who that truck is but is voicing him in movie
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796632)
Posted by Va'al on June 10th, 2016 @ 1:40pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Woo hoo! One of my favorite characters from the Movie Universe returns! Just need Blackout or Grindor to miraculously come back, Brawl and Bonecrusher!

There isn't enough super glue and duct tape in the world to fix what happened to them :-P

:(

Luckily, we instead have popular character recognition and nostalgia (considering the movies will have been going 10 years when last knight comes out)


Wasn't it assumed that Barricade was killed at the end of TF3 along with Soundwave?

My memory serves me correct, and tfwiki also confirms what I remembered

Barricade had managed to escape the carnage and meet up with Shockwave, ripping the protoforms a new one (figuratively, but knowing Barricade it was about to get literal), apparently blaming them for the death of Soundwave and the Autobots' escape. Barricade finally met his end during the NEST attack on Shockwave's group. While yelling at a protoform he was blinded by sniper shots to his eyes. He stumbled around in pain for a moment before being crippled by a Boomstick placed on his leg. Barricade collapsed to the ground, dropping his gun as he did. He then tried to crawl to safety before finally being killed by several shots to his head by gunfire from the human troops. Dark of the Moon


Duhamel/Lennox agrees with you too.


I thought we’d already put this bad cop away. #transformers
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796633)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 10th, 2016 @ 1:41pm CDT
So shall we start coming up with theories as to how barricade is back in action? The one I'm currently thinking thinking is that it involves him being a test subject at ksi when they started work with the drones and at the start of the film he's laying dormant allowing the humans to have control till galvatron/megs appears and barricade is back to being evil.


Also a thought on galvatron being megs again, this isn't the first time in fiction that it's happened, as the Japanese first did in the story line where Star Convoy appeared and Dark Nova resurrected galvatron as super megatron. A long shot could be that it's being referenced some how by the writing room.
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796638)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on June 10th, 2016 @ 1:49pm CDT
I promised myself I wouldnt get excited for TF films after AOE sucked so hard. But fuck it, I'm excited.

ZeroWolf wrote:So shall we start coming up with theories as to how barricade is back in action? The one I'm currently thinking thinking is that it involves him being a test subject at ksi when they started work with the drones and at the start of the film he's laying dormant allowing the humans to have control till galvatron/megs appears and barricade is back to being evil.


Also a thought on galvatron being megs again, this isn't the first time in fiction that it's happened, as the Japanese first did in the story line where Star Convoy appeared and Dark Nova resurrected galvatron as super megatron. A long shot could be that it's being referenced some how by the writing room.

My theory is that he'll show up with little or no explanation, do a few things and then get brutalized by the Autobots.
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796640)
Posted by Va'al on June 10th, 2016 @ 1:52pm CDT
Via a number of assorted Facebook pages and users, including Transformers Cars and Michael Merrell, we have some more shots of the vehicles currently being used in Arizona for the filming of Transformers: The Last Knight. Most notably, the military vehicles with the Stargate-esque triangle/arrow/A symbol, the VW rusty van, and some South Dakota State Trooper SUVs - along with more Camaro Bumblebee, of course - though not all are necessarily Cybertronian in origin. Check them out below!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796641)
Posted by Kurona on June 10th, 2016 @ 1:58pm CDT
As soon as I saw that military truck in the middle picture, the word 'onslaught' immediately went through my mind.
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796642)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 10th, 2016 @ 2:00pm CDT
I love that updated Barricade car mode. :)
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796649)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 10th, 2016 @ 2:44pm CDT
That is a different camaro than the one they have been using as Bee. The front end is totally different. 2 different camaro modes for Bee again? :MAXIMAL:
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796650)
Posted by william-james88 on June 10th, 2016 @ 2:46pm CDT
Michael Bay's Flickr account has been updated with a new picture showing him giving directions to actor Josh Duhamel who is back to play Captain Lennox in Transformers 5: The Last Knight.

Image

The acto wrote a tweet earlier today when the new picture of Barricade was released saying "I thought we’d already put this bad cop away".

Image
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796651)
Posted by conbot3 on June 10th, 2016 @ 2:47pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Via a number of assorted Facebook pages and users, including Transformers Cars and Michael Merrell, we have some more shots of the vehicles currently being used in Arizona for the filming of Transformers: The Last Knight. Most notably, the military vehicles with the Stargate-esque triangle/arrow/A symbol, the VW rusty van, and some South Dakota State Trooper SUVs - along with more Camaro Bumblebee, of course - though not all are necessarily Cybertronian in origin. Check them out below!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image









What if this is a shattered glass universe? Primes face with purple eyes and if you look at bumblebees headlights they seem to be glowing red :KREMZEEK:
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796652)
Posted by Autobot Megatron on June 10th, 2016 @ 2:49pm CDT
I'm not sure if I've just missed it in the past, but that Camaro isn't the new Bumblebee alt mode, nor is it his AOE mode. So why would he have two modes in this movie?
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796653)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 10th, 2016 @ 2:51pm CDT
Kurona wrote:As soon as I saw that military truck in the middle picture, the word 'onslaught' immediately went through my mind.

I can see that, and I think it would be cool to see them try another combiner but make it better of course.
Re: Barricade Returns in Transformers 5: The Last Knight (1796654)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on June 10th, 2016 @ 2:58pm CDT
Autobot Megatron wrote:I'm not sure if I've just missed it in the past, but that Camaro isn't the new Bumblebee alt mode, nor is it his AOE mode. So why would he have two modes in this movie?


*Looks over at 8 movie Bumblebee toys, based on 7 different Camaro models*

To sell toys of course! :lol:

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
Twincast / Podcast #268:
"Call Me 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Heatwave the Fire-Bot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters cyberverse Predaking" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Figure (Blaster Black Version) Takara Tomy MP3 Player" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary SANDSTORM Voyager NEW" on EBAY