Bay Blogger Nelson Provides New Look at TF3

Transformers News: Bay Blogger Nelson Provides New Look at TF3

Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 3:19PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 33,238

Another day, another fresh look at the filming of Transformers 3. This time, Nelson, the very active admin at Michel Bay's site ShootForTheEdit.com, has posted some new HD video of the Chicago filming. The footage gives us a look at the filming from the crew's point of view and includes Bay and the cast interacting with fans, the vehicles we've previously seen during the filming, and glimpse of some of Bay's trademark pyrotechnics going off.

Warning: This has some movie dialogue and could contain SPOILERS.

Michael Bay Dot Com In Chicago from Bay Films/Michael Bay Dot Com on Vimeo.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the all your latest Transformers news!
Credit(s): ShootfortheEdit.com, Nelson
Re: Bay Blogger Nelson Provides New Look at TF3 (1101769)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on July 22nd, 2010 @ 3:25pm CDT
:CON: awesome look at the stunticons :CON: man does shia care for his fans :CON:
Re: Bay Blogger Nelson Provides New Look at TF3 (1101784)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on July 22nd, 2010 @ 4:00pm CDT
Too right; say what you want about Shia, at least he has respect for others! I thought it was sweet when he took the time to re-take that photo; kudos to him! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Bay Blogger Nelson Provides New Look at TF3 (1102031)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 23rd, 2010 @ 4:50am CDT
LOL,when I saw the car just fly across it made me giggle, in a good way lol.

The most interesting thing I saw was the scene by the bridge, I'm curious if there will be any Marine based bots coming into play in this film. That would be very very interesting.
Re: Bay Blogger Nelson Provides New Look at TF3 (1102040)
Posted by Albershide on July 23rd, 2010 @ 5:20am CDT
Joshua Vallse wrote:LOL,when I saw the car just fly across it made me giggle, in a good way lol.

That's what i thought exactly when I saw the raised bridge. We have Transformers on the ground and in the air so may be we'll get water based too.
Here is an unused concept art from Ben Procter for ROTF.
Re: Bay Blogger Nelson Provides New Look at TF3 (1102137)
Posted by Joshua Vallse on July 23rd, 2010 @ 9:16am CDT
Albershide wrote:

Here is an unused concept art from Ben Procter for ROTF.

YESSSSSSSSSS! I would luv to see this in the film, it's a shame how many un used concepts never make it to film. Hopefully this one will see the light of day, something fresh and new.
Re: Bay Blogger Nelson Provides New Look at TF3 (1103938)
Posted by Tristar on July 26th, 2010 @ 8:38pm CDT
While I wouldn't cross my fingers for aquaticformers in the bayverse films it'd be cool to see Seaspray, Depth charge, or even dare I even speak her name Thunderblast? personally I'd love to see Depthcharge
Re: Bay Blogger Nelson Provides New Look at TF3 (1104240)
Posted by G1 Smoketreader on July 27th, 2010 @ 11:47am CDT
Too true, shia is cool for retaking that photo.

It's looking to me that all the land based Decepticons have been reduced to either small fry or newcomers. I watched the end bit of the footage continuously forgetting that I shouldn't be expecting to see Brawl...of course why put in an Earth-tech tank when you have both Megs and Shockwave in the game as alien-tech tanks. I wonder how many Decepticon flyers Silverbolt will take on. I'm guessing Starscream in done for in this one.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

You save: 49%
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 40%
You save: 28%
You save: 26%
You save: 25%
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
You save: 22%