Bay Responds to Boll's Comments

Bay Responds to Boll's Comments

Wednesday, April 30th, 2008 4:33pm CDT

Category: People News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 15,490

As previously reported here on the Seibertron.com forums, Director Uwe Boll (Alone in the Dark, Postal) challenged Michael Bay to a fight in a video regarding his most recent movie Postal. I decided to ask Michael Bay how he received this threat and this was his response

Can we stop talking about this guy! I never even heard his name till last week when he made threats and rants. The guy is a ******* idiot, making threats to me, Clooney, Eli Roth, says he has a doctorate - but uses the word "retard" in his vocabulary, come on. When you look at his videos, what is interesting are the backgrounds. I guess his low rent offices, with 15 year old 3/4 machines, archaic computers, this is just some dumb chump trying to get some fame when he has none, so he has to make Youtube lame quality anger rants. Guy just want attention because he can't get any for the so called movies he makes. Nothing sadder when he had his screening in LA to an over half empty movie house.

He is a troubled soul - let's not waste time on talking about him please.

M

You can view the original post here.

Credit(s): Michael Bay

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 30th, 2008 9:51pm CDT

Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690719)
Posted by Me, Grimlock! on April 30th, 2008 @ 4:48pm CDT
I think everybody should stop talking about Boll. Bay has it right.

And as a correction, Boll didn't do Cabin Fever.
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690720)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on April 30th, 2008 @ 4:50pm CDT
man and hear i was hoping for a good ol catfight
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690723)
Posted by Scatterlung on April 30th, 2008 @ 4:53pm CDT
Yeah stick it to 'im, Bay!

I lol'd when he said he'd never heard of the guy. That's just brilliant.

Boll needs to just stfu.

Bay aint my favourite director. His films are mostly brawn and no brains. But that's okay cos they don't really try to be anything more. He sticks to what he's good at. Either way, he's far more deserving of the fame and whathaveyou than Boll.

Get outta the gene pool, Uwe!
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690724)
Posted by First Gen on April 30th, 2008 @ 4:54pm CDT
Me, Grimlock! wrote:I think everybody should stop talking about Boll. Bay has it right.

And as a correction, Boll didn't do Cabin Fever.

Seriously, he didn't do Cabin Fever? I gotta go back and check that original post cause I swear I saw that under his credits.
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690731)
Posted by rhinox555 on April 30th, 2008 @ 5:00pm CDT
So he´s chickening out? what a shame,i'd have loved to see those guys punch each others teeth out.
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690734)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 30th, 2008 @ 5:02pm CDT
I hate to say this but for once i agree with Bay. I was looking forward to Bay either getting hes ass handed to him by a short french guy or him beating the shit out of said french guy (nothing against you french TF fans out there). I think for now on every one should just pretend Boll doesnt even exist and just ignore him. That should be enough to make him go away, hopefully.
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690742)
Posted by Burn on April 30th, 2008 @ 5:10pm CDT
First Gen wrote:

And as a correction, Boll didn't do Cabin Fever.

IMBD is your friend.
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690758)
Posted by TheMuffin on April 30th, 2008 @ 5:26pm CDT
Got that fixed already for you folks.
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690764)
Posted by Rushie on April 30th, 2008 @ 5:31pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:I was looking forward to Bay either getting hes ass handed to him by a short french guy or him beating the shit out of said french guy (nothing against you french TF fans out there).

Boll is German, not French =D
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690773)
Posted by First Gen on April 30th, 2008 @ 5:37pm CDT
Iron-Man wrote:Got that fixed already for you folks.

Thanks man. I was giving him TOO much credit with that one. :mrgreen:
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690802)
Posted by Blurrz on April 30th, 2008 @ 6:15pm CDT
Haha, M-Bay is hilarious.
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690845)
Posted by Roadbuster on April 30th, 2008 @ 6:43pm CDT
Sad thing is, Boll won't let this be over. Give it til Friday before he claims victory and calls Bay a chicken.
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690875)
Posted by Keeperofthespark on April 30th, 2008 @ 7:12pm CDT
Tell it like it is Bay!
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690878)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on April 30th, 2008 @ 7:15pm CDT
*yawns*
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690905)
Posted by muswp1 on April 30th, 2008 @ 8:10pm CDT
I agree, let's just ignore Boll and move on. All Boll wants is publicity.
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (690910)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on April 30th, 2008 @ 8:13pm CDT
muswp1 wrote:I agree, let's just ignore Boll and move on. All Boll wants is publicity.

and hes got it (an entire petition that he apperently ignored and and three Seibertron threads)
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (691085)
Posted by Buttz on May 1st, 2008 @ 1:33am CDT
Michael Bay is a 12 year old mentally.
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (691155)
Posted by TheMuffin on May 1st, 2008 @ 7:25am CDT
Buttz wrote:Michael Bay is a 12 year old mentally.

And you came to that well thought out conclusion how?
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (691165)
Posted by rhinox555 on May 1st, 2008 @ 7:45am CDT
Uwe Boll must be stopped,no matter the cost.
And the cost is signing This petition
Re: Bay Responds to Boll's Comments (691197)
Posted by rpetras on May 1st, 2008 @ 8:40am CDT
I watched "In the Name of the King" last night and I must say, UWE BOLL NEEDS A GOOD ASS KICKING!!!!!!!!!

Jerk owes me 2 hours of my life and at least fifteen bucks.

Jason Statham movies usually kick butt, but this POS was like murdering your eyes one minute at a time. :evil: :twisted:

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron 3 Sharkticons Attack Hotrod Figures" on EBAY
Buy "USA Transformers  Fans toys FT-20 FT20 A&B Terminus Giganticus G1 Omega Supreme" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Starscream Legion Class Dark of the Moon Hasbro Cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MOVIE ROTF SOUNDWAVE SIDESWIPE LEGENDS CLASS BRAND NEW SEALED 2009" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Siege - War for Cybertron - Brunt - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Choro-Q QTF-06 Arcee New MISB (Takara TOMY Toyota Crown)" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY METROPLEX Transformers Encore Scramble City 12 New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS WAR FOR CYBERTRON: SIEGE DELUXE CLASS WFC-S10 SKYTREAD" on EBAY