Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 8:52am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,654

This is some news a lot were waiting for, the second Titans Return set is now available for preorder at BBTS. It is $99.99, as all these sets will be, and it is due to come out in late July, two months from now. While this is a BBTS exclusive, our international fans should know that it is only exclusive to BBTS in the USA. Other countries will have their own way to get it from other retailers. For instance, this set is available from Pemium Collectables for those in Australia at a similar price point ($111 USD).

Below you will find the product info along with the images found in the listing which have the previously seen CG renders.

The BBTS Exclusive Siege on Cybertron box set includes Tidal Wave, Thunderwing, Pounce, Metalhawk, and Magnus Prime.
Product Number: HAS25448
Shipping Weight: 2.80 pounds

Transformers News: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder

Credit(s): BBTS

This article was last modified on Wednesday, May 31st, 2017 9:23am CDT

Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885430)
Posted by nycPrime on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:56am CDT
Finally!!! Preordered!
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885431)
Posted by Professor Smooth on May 31st, 2017 @ 8:56am CDT
TakaraTomy prices have got me so confounded that paying $111 *just* for Metalhawk seems like something I'd do.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885433)
Posted by nycPrime on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:12am CDT

Out of curiosity, how long you guys think before this set sells out?
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885434)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:14am CDT
Pre-ordered!!

And I think Pounce and fastlane share a similar base, as will their twins. The design looks similar, and I think the transformations are similar
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885435)
Posted by Insurgent on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:15am CDT
One assumes Pounce shares a mould with Wingspan. But we haven't seen him yet.

I would love to get this set. Thunderwing is the only one I'm not interested in.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885436)
Posted by Professor Smooth on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:16am CDT
nycPrime wrote:I couldn't get myself to pay the prices for TT Legends. Definitely glad I didn't go with TT Ginrai. The asking price on that was too much for me, and yea, makes this $100 box set seem a steal. Kinda wish I didn't get Triggerhappy though. I'm not familiar with the character and don't need 2 of this mold. Metalhawk would have been fine. I'm pretty excited for this set. BTW, I'm a bit out of the loop. Does Pounce share a mold with another figure?

Right? Even in Japan, Super Ginrai's price on the secondary market it something like $135. This set is cheaper...and includes 4 other toys!
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885438)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:21am CDT
Does anyone know where this will be available in the U.K.?
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885439)
Posted by Randomhero on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:22am CDT
Insurgent wrote:One assumes Pounce shares a mould with Wingspan. But we haven't seen him yet.

It will be. Just like the Autobot clones they will share the over all mold together with some slight tooling
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885440)
Posted by o.supreme on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:25am CDT

Anyway, it states estimated arrival is late July. So about four months in-between the first & second set. Last Year CW & UW box sets were being released with regularity about every 60 days. If the four month time duration between sets remains we wont see the 3rd set until November, and the 4th until March 2018! Hopefully that will nto be the case. Hopefully the last 2 sets come before end of year. I'm thinking/hoping Hasbro wants to start 2018 fresh with a new line.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885441)
Posted by mordhelm on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:29am CDT

Here is what I noticed:

1. Chaos on Velocitron: Laser Prime Voyager
2. Siege on Cybertron: Magnus Prime Leader
3. There is a potential deluxe Orion Pax coming
4. Then just a diecast Titan Master for Box set 4.

This would give us an Optimus figure at every class in the boxset besides the "special" Clones class.

Again, do I think this is likely what they are doing? No. But, it is interesting that so far both boxsets in TR have had an Optimus, and there is an extremely high likelihood of an Orion Pax coming too.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885442)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:31am CDT
Where do I get it for the UK and for how the much? I want Magnus Prime. I'd probably keep the Thunderwing head since it's so small. I'd sell off the other figures cos none of them interest me at all.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885446)
Posted by Randomhero on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:41am CDT
o.supreme wrote:Pre-Ordered The Cybertron Set as well. I just wish there was a way to speak to a "live" person at BBTS rather than their customer service e-mail which never answers any questions (2 weeks ago they "knew nothing" of this set...now here it is? I'm sure the exclusivity of this set in the United States being through BBTS was something vetted a long time ago, as was stated at ToyFair back in February).

Well what do you expect? BBTS carries over a thousand brands. I work in retail and you have no idea how annoying it is when someone asks "when is this happening?" I have no idea.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885447)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:41am CDT
Well, I wish I'd know they were going to release this version of Prime here, I probably wouldn't have gotten the Takara one. But I too have preordered it. Would have been nice to see the Alt versions.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885449)
Posted by Randomhero on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:44am CDT
mordhelm wrote:So in thinking about the boxsets, could Optimus Prime be the thing that ties them altogether. While I doubt it, it may actually happen.

Here is what I noticed:

1. Chaos on Velocitron: Laser Prime Voyager
2. Siege on Cybertron: Magnus Prime Leader
3. There is a potential deluxe Orion Pax coming
4. Then just a diecast Titan Master for Box set 4.

But yeah it's something I've noticed too that it's possible we're getting an "optimus" maybe in every box
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885450)
Posted by Insurgent on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:48am CDT

Here is what I noticed:

1. Chaos on Velocitron: Laser Prime Voyager
2. Siege on Cybertron: Magnus Prime Leader
3. There is a potential deluxe Orion Pax coming
4. Then just a diecast Titan Master for Box set 4.

Clones aren't a special class, they are Legends sized.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885451)
Posted by serial_dirge on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:49am CDT
I originally passed on Takara Ginrai, so this worked well for me. I preordered Godbomber at the same time. After dropping $188 on the Chaos on Velocitron set when I couldn't find it locally, this seems like a decent deal!
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885453)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 31st, 2017 @ 9:56am CDT
Randomhero wrote:The Magnus Prime isn't technically Optimus. It's actually the transtector Ginrai from super god master force that came to life at the end apparently. According to tfwiki and they only post officia stuff.
We technically don't know that for certain. To clarify, the person who put Magnus Prime on Ginrai's Wiki page did so only because of the toy mold's heritage. I doubt Hasbro really meant for Magnus Prime to be the Japanese ex-Godmaster character, so once we get something concrete on Magnus Prime's identity, it'll be put in its proper placement on the Wiki.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885455)
Posted by Randomhero on May 31st, 2017 @ 10:02am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

It's your toy call it whatever the hell you want.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885457)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 31st, 2017 @ 10:03am CDT
Randomhero wrote:Either way it's also whoever you want it to be once their in your hands. That's why I really don't understand why people get so mad when there's a name change due to trademark or it's not what wanted.

It's your toy call it whatever the hell you want.

He's the proper POWERMASTER OPTIMUS F***ING PRIME with HI-Q when I get him.
Re: BBTS Exclusive Transformers Generations Titans Return Siege on Cybertron Now Available for Preorder (1885458)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 31st, 2017 @ 10:06am CDT
Magnus Prime will be my Ginrai, and hopefully we get Godbomber in a later boxset. It would be cool, considering Hasbro's recent trends towards including several Japanese-exclusive characters, to get Super Ginrai in hand through Hasbro. Also, even though I don't like the feet, I do like the tooling and I'm glad I passed on Powermaster Prime to get this version

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Bluestreak - Custom Nonnef Upgrade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG - (TW4) Wave 4 War for Cybertron: Siege II Omega Supreme Tank" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 C COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 A COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #5 : ALL COVERS BUNDLE : A, B, C : NM" on EBAY