BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders!

BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders!

Monday, April 7th, 2008 11:23am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 24,179

Here are the links to the pre-orders, but there are no accompanying pictures at this time, and apparently there are a couple of unnamed characters as well:

C-06 Jetfire/Skyfire

D-04 Ramjet

C-07 Unnamed Cybertron 1

C-08 Unnamed Cybertron 2

Is one of the other Autobots going to be the obvious choice of Cliffjumper? Who is the other unnamed Bot!?! And what will the paint applications of this Jetfire look like? Superior to his CLASSICS brother, or not?

All questions worth discussing here!

Credit(s): BigBadToyStore.com

Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674476)
Posted by Glitcher on April 7th, 2008 @ 11:25am CDT
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674480)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 7th, 2008 @ 11:31am CDT
:shock: UNNAMED CYBERTRON 1&2 :D

I can't believe that they are doing both! They may as well just count my money now :D :D :D
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674481)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 7th, 2008 @ 11:33am CDT
Glitcher wrote:Well, it's about bloody time we got confirmation of Jetfire and Ramjet being released in the Henkei line. As for the two unknown Autobots, it's likely they're Cliffjumper and Ultra Magnus. Your guess is as good as mine at this stage.

If it is CliffJumper, do you think Takara would have gone the extra mile and retool the head?
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674482)
Posted by First Gen on April 7th, 2008 @ 11:34am CDT
Im guessing Top Spin and Twin Twist for unnamed 1 and 2. Anyone with me on that???? :o)
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674497)
Posted by DoubleOScorpio on April 7th, 2008 @ 11:55am CDT
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674501)
Posted by First Gen on April 7th, 2008 @ 12:01pm CDT
wildscorpio67 wrote:Hmm...does anyone remember the pic of Ultra Mags on the WM/SW box? It had lots of paint apps that didn't make it to the actual figure. While I still bought the set, it was disappointing that the detail shown in the promo pics were skipped. I'm hoping the Henkei version corrects that. :PRAY:

What if the henkei version comes with the upgrade kit? How awesome would that be?
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674543)
Posted by rhinox555 on April 7th, 2008 @ 12:46pm CDT
They are still a long time away,so they *might* be universe/c2.0 'bots.
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674545)
Posted by Nekoman on April 7th, 2008 @ 12:47pm CDT

Oh I know, its Thundercracker, except with chrome paint, and Autobot logos. That’s it, yeah…
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674546)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 7th, 2008 @ 12:48pm CDT
rhinox555 wrote:None of you are paying attention,it´s impossible that one of the unnamed cybertrons is Ultra magnus,look at their pricing,they´re both deluxe.

Yup, you beat me to saying that.

The other has to be the Deluxe Class Prime from the two pack.
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674578)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 7th, 2008 @ 1:20pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:We basically know one is CJ, the other is probably Ultra Magnus or maybe something new (though I doubt it) battle pack Prime maybe?

Please don't start that again! Cause we all know it's Micheal Bay leaking false information :P
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674612)
Posted by 8 bit on April 7th, 2008 @ 2:01pm CDT
First Gen wrote:

An upgrade kit...as in we would finally get a true Ultra Magnus—that would rock my socks!!

*EDIT* Oops! Missed the deluxe pricing posts above—dang it!
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674618)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on April 7th, 2008 @ 2:07pm CDT
I can't wait to see pics of these guys, and I expect the "Unamed Cybertrons" to be CJ & UM just like most others.
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674620)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 7th, 2008 @ 2:09pm CDT
RE: Not reading all the posts in a thread.

Counterpunch wrote:

Yup, you beat me to saying that.

The other has to be the Deluxe Class Prime from the two pack.

Deluxe price points people. Deluxe.

As in, not the Voyager sized Ultra Magnus.
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674663)
Posted by Sportimus Prime on April 7th, 2008 @ 3:13pm CDT
Henkei Skywarp? I'd buy that. :)
Henkei Cliffjumper? I'll pass.
Henkei Thundercracker with different shade of blue, different stripe pattern with same colors? I'd buy that. :)
Henkei Skyfire/Jetfire? I'll pass.
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674676)
Posted by astig on April 7th, 2008 @ 3:30pm CDT
hmmm...maybe the unnamed bots are CLIFFJUMPER, and the other one BUMPER?! :shock: ...as for decepticons, i hope they make thundacracker, and the other coneheads... :grin:
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674718)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 7th, 2008 @ 4:33pm CDT
:shock: What if the other one is Springer?!? :-?
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674723)
Posted by ragingtsunami726 on April 7th, 2008 @ 4:37pm CDT
The deluxe could very well be SKYWARP, couldn't it?
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674725)
Posted by 8 bit on April 7th, 2008 @ 4:38pm CDT
UltraPrimal wrote::shock: What if the other one is Springer?!? :-?

I'd be all over that in a heartbeat. :D
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674730)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 7th, 2008 @ 4:42pm CDT
Sportimus Prime wrote:Henkei Skywarp? I'd buy that. :)
Henkei Cliffjumper? I'll pass.
Henkei Skyfire/Jetfire? I'll pass.

Very doubtfull about the Cons, Takara numbers Decepticons with a D, and Autobots with a C.

I know we should all know this. But I've noticed a couple posts in this thread where Deceticons where mentioned as front runners. So it's just a little PSA, sorry to insult anyones intelegence.

But just so no one asks why...

C - is for Cybertons, Takara's term for Autobots
D - is for Destron, Takara's term for Decepticons
If your wondering what they call the planet, there's a clue in the header of this site.

Again, pretty much everyone knows this, but its for the ones that dont.

OH and CP is right, the unnamed figs are at the Deluxe price range, so Mangus is probably out. I myself am hoping for a suprize new item like say a trailer for Prime.

And just to wrap this up, no one wants the Seekers done more than me, but can we just have 1 Henkei thread without that war starting!?!
Re: BBTS Has More Transformers Henkei Pre-Orders! (674735)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 7th, 2008 @ 4:47pm CDT
Takara wants all my money!
:BOT:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return SKULLSMASHER & GRAX Deluxe Class Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Voyager Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Autobot Headmaster Retro G1 Re-Issue Brainstorm Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 Headmaster Reissue WEIRDWOLF Brand New! Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmaster Weirdwolf Reissue Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "HEADMASTER Skullcruncher TRANSFORMERS G1 Hasbro 1986 Figure Vintage Collectible" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY