BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers

BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers

Wednesday, January 14th, 2009 12:33pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 15,707

DevastaTTor has brought to our attention that site sponsor BBTS has placed pre-orders for the BTS Classics Optimus Prime Trailer. Not only is there a version for Optimus Prime, there will be a black and silver version for Nemesis Prime as well! Also in the listings are pictures of the trailer's insides.

Red/Silverfor Optimus Prime:
Black for Nemesis Prime:

Credit(s): DevastaTTor, BBTS

This article was last modified on Wednesday, January 14th, 2009 12:34pm CST

Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866776)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 14th, 2009 @ 12:46pm CST
I'm liking this a lot more now with the trailer open. However, I really want to see color shots before I make my final decision.

I wonder how many will be produced?
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866777)
Posted by Mkall on January 14th, 2009 @ 12:49pm CST
I put in a preorder for the Optimus Version. I don't see the need for Nemmesis Prime to have his own trailer

I'm also surprised that Roller looks to be about the size of a deluxe Vehicle. That's pretty cool.
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866778)
Posted by caseymuss on January 14th, 2009 @ 12:50pm CST
The Ratchet & Ironhide heads were excellent! This too looks to be great...
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866781)
Posted by Hard Hacker on January 14th, 2009 @ 1:00pm CST
Maybe if I bought this base and then Optimus afterwards...
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866782)
Posted by DevastaTTor on January 14th, 2009 @ 1:00pm CST
caseymuss wrote:The Ratchet & Ironhide heads were excellent! This too looks to be great...

Your first post: welcome!
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866795)
Posted by Narc on January 14th, 2009 @ 1:46pm CST
Oh yeah! I'm diggin it. I just placed my preorder. :D
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866800)
Posted by Heavy B on January 14th, 2009 @ 1:59pm CST
got mine preordered.
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866804)
Posted by Stryfe Convoy on January 14th, 2009 @ 2:06pm CST
From the pics, it rests on Prime, and roller when closed... And it still looks elevated when open, so what is it resting on? Anyone else notice this? I mean, in the pics on BBTS, it is obviously not sitting on the table...
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866811)
Posted by rpetras on January 14th, 2009 @ 2:11pm CST
I preordered both, but I may cancel one or the other.

I'm still undecided, but that's the beauty of BBTS! :D
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866825)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on January 14th, 2009 @ 2:37pm CST
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866829)
Posted by UltraPrimal on January 14th, 2009 @ 2:39pm CST
So how many extra guns does he come with? There's 2 storage bays for extra guns, Roller has a gun, and BB gets a gun, so is that 4? Or is that only 2 and they mean the storage bays are just for storing Roller and BBs guns, and there isn't additional guns in them. I'm tempted, but I'm not gonna preorder yet until I see color images and a list of what he comes with. Cause I think this should come with a G1 looking gun for Prime as well. And maybe an Energon axe arm attachment. If it had that, both preordered right now. At the moment, I'm waiting to see what FansProject's gonna do.
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866835)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on January 14th, 2009 @ 2:44pm CST
ShGarland_1383 wrote:If you preorder from BBTS, do you pay at the time you preorder, or when it ships?

Nevermind, i didn't scroll all the way...They don't bill till they ship.
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866871)
Posted by JaZzTaStIc on January 14th, 2009 @ 3:18pm CST
now that is sweet :D
will defo be gettin one for prime altho i'm interseted to to see it in colour, think power master colours?
red & silver instead of grey is different
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866942)
Posted by DavidT on January 14th, 2009 @ 5:23pm CST
Here's some more detailed pics of the BTS Optimus Trailer.

Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866950)
Posted by Prowl1529 on January 14th, 2009 @ 5:37pm CST
Just for a safety factor i placed my preorder. Then when trailer is in it's original colors, i will see if i really want it.
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (866968)
Posted by dragons on January 14th, 2009 @ 6:08pm CST
i dont know if i want the evil prime trailer but ill definatly be getting the orginal prime traile form the picture it lokos like only 1 deluxe figure can fit in the trailer when closed still looks great if theres no differnce between orginal prime and evil primes trailer excepte for the color then i may get on the original blue & silver
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (867016)
Posted by JTKranix on January 14th, 2009 @ 8:40pm CST
I was going to pick up a Shadow Commander set so my loose Nemesis Prime would have a trailer but I pre-ordered both instead. This trailer looks fantastic!
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (867019)
Posted by El Duque on January 14th, 2009 @ 8:50pm CST
This is looking better and better, preordered both. Look forward to seeing the color pics.
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (867098)
Posted by Stormrider on January 15th, 2009 @ 3:19am CST
They look cool. I am a little weary of the description "Red & Silver" Classics Prime trailer. The original Prime trailer wasn't red.
Re: BBTS has preorder up for BTS Prime Trailers (867099)
Posted by Stormrider on January 15th, 2009 @ 3:23am CST

I believe it is when it ships.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Stuntwing Mini Con" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Robots in Disguise GRIMLOCK Hasbro Warrior Class Combiner Force NIP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stormshot Jet Robots In Disguise Warrior Class Jet" on EBAY
Buy "STRONGARM Transformers - Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundwave lot complete WFC Cassette Corp Ratbat Rumble Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise - CLIFFJUMPER  - NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Soundblaster complete WFC 35TH Anniversary Generations" on EBAY