BBTS List Universe Wave 6 Deluxe for Pre-Order

BBTS List Universe Wave 6 Deluxe for Pre-Order

Monday, November 24th, 2008 7:34pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 15,676

BBTS has a new listing for Transformers Universe Wave 6 Deluxe Figures now up for pre-order. This wave is due out sometime in the ballpark area of March 2009.

This time frame however is not 100% accurate. The case brake down the listed wave is as follows, however there will be different case revisions.

No official picture of these figures have been released by Hasbro as of yet.

Wave 6:

2x Dinobot
2x Smokescreen
2x Hot Shot
2x Ratchet

Click on the links to pre-order yours today!

Wave 6

Hot Shot

Ratchet

Credit(s): BBTS

Re: BBTS List Universe Wave 6 Deluxe for Pre-Order (839658)
Posted by Mkall on November 24th, 2008 @ 7:39pm CST
Well I guess that answers the question on whether or not we'll be seeing a Universe Ratchet or not.

Preordered both, though I'll decide whether or not I like the Henkei ou Universe Ratcher versions better when the pics start coming.
Re: BBTS List Universe Wave 6 Deluxe for Pre-Order (839659)
Posted by --B-- on November 24th, 2008 @ 7:41pm CST
Ratchet, F-yeah!!
Re: BBTS List Universe Wave 6 Deluxe for Pre-Order (839687)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 24th, 2008 @ 9:15pm CST
Amazing. I'll get Smokescreen and Ratchet, and probably get Hot Shot on sale.
Re: BBTS List Universe Wave 6 Deluxe for Pre-Order (839709)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 24th, 2008 @ 10:15pm CST
1337W422102 wrote:Amazing. I'll get Smokescreen and Ratchet, and probably get Hot Shot on sale.

You know, I think I like Hotshot more then I do Blastscreen. After seeing how amazing Silverstreaks paint job is, Smokescreens almost seems like a let down.

Plus I'm giddy to see more detail on Hotshot. I always thought it could have been better.
Re: BBTS List Universe Wave 6 Deluxe for Pre-Order (839717)
Posted by dr_n00b on November 24th, 2008 @ 10:31pm CST
so if this is wave 6, and wave 4 is cyclonus and hound, whats wave 5?
Re: BBTS List Universe Wave 6 Deluxe for Pre-Order (839718)
Posted by 1337W422102 on November 24th, 2008 @ 10:34pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:

I know what you mean. Bluestreak is amazing. They improved on an already fantastic mould. Heck, they even gave him more elbow range!

That being said, I want to finish the Datsun Trio. As for Hot Shot, I still can't get over how terrible those shoulders look. Maybe they're just mistransformed... in all the images we've seen so far. #-o
Re: BBTS List Universe Wave 6 Deluxe for Pre-Order (839720)
Posted by Firebird on November 24th, 2008 @ 10:34pm CST
dr_n00b wrote:so if this is wave 6, and wave 4 is cyclonus and hound, whats wave 5?
New Starscream
Hound
Cyclonus
Cheetor
Dinobot
Smokescreen

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Starscream & Waspinator" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME BLIGHT Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Smokescreen Action Figure (" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager 6 inch Action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Grimwing Predacon Beast hunters Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Voyager Decepticon Blitzwing complete w/extras" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Kingdom WFC RHINOX Voyager Figure IN HAND!! MIB" on EBAY