BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order

Saturday, December 15th, 2007 9:59PM CST

Categories: Sponsor News, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 87,367

Yes, sir, the Autobot Leader of the FEMALE unit on Cybertron shows up in site sponsor BigBadToyStore's most recent offering.

Check her out and pre-order her to be your very own here.

" We are proud to present another BBTS Exclusive Transformers Bust! Elita One is limited to only 600 pieces worldwide.

Elita One sports a graceful, noticeably feminine pink and red chassis. Her blaster raised above shoulder-level, Elita One appears to be leading her fellow female Autobots towards a sovereign objective. Elita One commanded a small faction of renegade female Autobots on Cybertron; counterparts to the male Autobots on Earth, Elita One and her warriors resisted Shockwave's smothering dominion, subverting the Decepticon cause in the process of attempting to secure much needed energon. Elita One valiantly sacrificed herself in order to save Optimus Prime from Starscream's acid vat, and was desperately delivered into the hands of her creator, Alpha Trion."
Credit(s): Bigbadtoystore.com
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586104)
Posted by Moonbase2 on December 27th, 2007 @ 6:28pm CST
I get these on occasion, and I absolutely hate them. I've tried the little gel that you put on it, and it causes a seal. It lasts a little while and it helps the irritation. Other than that, I've tried Orajel, but it doesn't last that long.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586464)
Posted by Me, Grimlock! on December 28th, 2007 @ 7:38am CST
Is Orajel like Anbesol? I tried Anbesol a few times, but it lasts about 10 seconds for me. I even tried gargling salt water yesterday, but that didn't last long either.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586518)
Posted by Moonbase2 on December 28th, 2007 @ 8:58am CST
I'm not sure what Anbesol is or whatever that was. Orajel works for a short time, but that seal stuff works for hours, if I recall. Just as long as you don't mess with it too much. These things bother me to no end and that was the only thing that really helps.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586523)
Posted by Tangent on December 28th, 2007 @ 9:10am CST
OK, I needed to ask, what the hell is a canker?
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586528)
Posted by Tekka on December 28th, 2007 @ 9:16am CST
Tangent wrote:OK, I needed to ask, what the hell is a canker?

Kind of an ulcer.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586542)
Posted by Tangent on December 28th, 2007 @ 9:44am CST
Tekka wrote:
Tangent wrote:OK, I needed to ask, what the hell is a canker?

Kind of an ulcer.

Eew, still, that's kinda boring, I'm rather disapointed.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586581)
Posted by HugeBadWolf on December 28th, 2007 @ 10:29am CST
Me, Grimlock! wrote:I tried Anbesol a few times, but it lasts about 10 seconds for me.

Please reassure the world that Anbesol is a real product and not a mis-spelling of Anusol

Cheers,
Doug
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586629)
Posted by Me, Grimlock! on December 28th, 2007 @ 11:07am CST
HugeBadWolf wrote:

Yeah, it's real... kind of like what dentists use to freeze your mouth. I'm going to look up Anusol right now. Hopefully it's something funny like Botox, cuz my day is dull.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586664)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on December 28th, 2007 @ 11:41am CST
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586681)
Posted by Robinson on December 28th, 2007 @ 12:05pm CST
Wheeljack35 wrote:UMMM its been about 23 year since I had health class in school but isn't a cankor sore come from having a STD?

Not Specifically. There are "Fever Blisters' and "Cold Sores" which are a non sexually transmitted form of herpes. I'd say about 90% of the population has it, just not active. A canker sore is more of an open wound in your mouth or on your gums. Somes times its an air pocket just below the surface of your gums. Usually anbesol or oragel works for short term relief. I dont know of anything for long term. Usually I just constantly use mouthwash in order to keep my mouth clean and tough it out. A few days and you should be fine. If it is like an air pocket or a blister you can try to punture it and then the tissue underneath can kind of air out and it may heal faster. It will hurt like a bitch though until it does.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586712)
Posted by Venomous Prime on December 28th, 2007 @ 12:54pm CST
Self Absorbed
Chancre Sore
Love You Like A Matador
Life Is Just A Metaphor
Nothing's Fair
Love Is War
Nothing More
Love You Like A Matador
Nothing More

:grin:
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586752)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 28th, 2007 @ 1:41pm CST
I've had a lot of em they annoy the hell outta me :-x Just try not to prod it and you should be ok. Now something even worse is when ur stupid ortho messes with your braces and tightens the hell outta em. Plus I had to wait almost an hour cause he overbooks. :-x
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586891)
Posted by Moonbase2 on December 28th, 2007 @ 5:25pm CST
They were downright miserable when I had braces.

I wasn't sure if they were some kind of mouth herpes thing. I don't get cold sores, and I know they are mouth herpes.

I even heard that chickenpox is a form of herpes. Lots and lots of herpes.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (586932)
Posted by Nightracer GT on December 28th, 2007 @ 6:34pm CST
Listerine. It works like a charm. And don't get the "less intense" stuff. It's for babies. Get the real stuff and swig it with no water. Swish it for a minute and then gargle it, swish it real quick again, and spit. Feel that canker sore burn.

It gets rid of it because the canker sore is an infection of a cut in the mouth. Burn out the bacteria.

You can also try, if you can stand the pain, scrubbing your toothbrush right across it a few times. I use Aquafresh and it works for me. They're infections, so disinfect them. The banana peel, the salt water, they're old wive's tales. I don't know if I've ever had one go away from salt water.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (590261)
Posted by Blitzkrieg on January 1st, 2008 @ 1:32am CST
Try putting a spoon full of salt on it. I tried it once and I never felt it again. :wink:
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (590264)
Posted by Psycho Warrior on January 1st, 2008 @ 1:34am CST
There's only one cure that I know off. Make the sore bleed. Works for mine.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (590406)
Posted by Moonbase2 on January 1st, 2008 @ 8:14am CST
Good lord, just do the seal!! This stuff sounds horrendously painful.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (590672)
Posted by Me, Grimlock! on January 1st, 2008 @ 1:27pm CST
You're all sadists! :P

It's healing up, finally. I only used salt, but it's not supposed to heal it, AFAIK, only dull the pain for a bit.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (590699)
Posted by Moonbase2 on January 1st, 2008 @ 1:47pm CST
I've got a very small one right now, but it's in a spot that isn't easily irritated. I had a painful one a while back. I probably should eat better.
Re: BBTS New Exclusive G1 Elita-1 Bust For Pre-Order (590815)
Posted by Dragonoth on January 1st, 2008 @ 3:54pm CST
I've heard that green bell peppers help. Also, cold sores are often triggered by stress. Not the ones that are triggered by injury like biting your cheek, though. Just relax and try not to irritate it (tough depending on where it is).

Anyway, green peppers are believed to help prevent or reduce cold sores for anyone afflicted by them when you are stressed and feel them starting to form (an unpleasant tingle).

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Decepticon Soundwave Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Loose Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Impactor figure" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee First Edition 100% Complete Deluxe Prime Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Mighty Mugg from 2009 SDCC" on EBAY
Buy "NO SWORD Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Dragon Assault Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "G.I.Joe Transformers  Comic Con Exclusive Crossover Set  Scarlet vs Zartan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron FOC Deluxe Class Jazz w/ Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime Deluxe Foc w/ Instructions" on EBAY