BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet

Thursday, December 6th, 2007 3:49AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 26,625

BBTS is now offering the exclusive Encore Ratchet (Emergency Green version). But it doesn't come cheap.

You may either love or hate the colors, but this exclusive is definitely a tough one get.

Here's what BBTS has to say:

"This item is only available in Japan if you purchase a $30 book, fill out a mail-order slip and pay retail pricing for the item. We are lucky enough to have a supplier in Japan who is willing to find the books and fill out all the paperwork needed for this item. Because of the expense and time spent on his end, our selling price is a bit high, but it is the best we can do on this item. "

Click here to learn more.
Credit(s): BBTS, Sid Burn
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (492952)
Posted by moonie on December 6th, 2007 @ 4:18am CST
wrong shade of green, he looks like a constructicon wannabe.
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493095)
Posted by moonie on December 6th, 2007 @ 7:07am CST
it should be a freebie.
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493102)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 6th, 2007 @ 7:16am CST
That's a very reasonable price considering the difficulty involved.
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493118)
Posted by Moonbug on December 6th, 2007 @ 7:29am CST
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493120)
Posted by Zeds on December 6th, 2007 @ 7:30am CST
There is something that will go on clearance in the near future at BBTS! GUARANTEED!
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493139)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 6th, 2007 @ 7:46am CST

The Golden Disk set is real nice, I ordered one a while back but it was to nice to open, so I'm happy that I got a chance to get a second one for actual use.

The first one is in a display case, and one day I swear I'll make it to some conventions and get it taged up by some Beast Wars staffers.
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493163)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 6th, 2007 @ 8:05am CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:Of actual intrest, they restocked the Golden Disk set and Unicron stand with a note that this'll most likely be the last time they can get them.

Does that Unicron stand actually hold up?
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493175)
Posted by skywarp-2 on December 6th, 2007 @ 8:16am CST

liege, your a funny guy.. I love hanging witcha man...

I'm gonna buy me some old glory insurance!!! :lol: :lol:
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493205)
Posted by DREWCIFER on December 6th, 2007 @ 8:41am CST
Sid Burn wrote:This ugly item can be yours for only $150!
Here is the link and quote from BBTS

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... icture=out

I think it is funny that BBTS found some guy to manually fill out a bunch of mailaway forms that come with a $30 book so they can import this hideous thing from japan at a price that only the most dedicated of collectors would pay.

Have to admire BBTS' efforts to make every TF on the planet available through their store.

Is the book gonna be included with this?

:DEVIL:
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493210)
Posted by ghostscream127 on December 6th, 2007 @ 8:43am CST
ewwwwww
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493240)
Posted by JBrock on December 6th, 2007 @ 9:18am CST
Counterpunch wrote:

Does that Unicron stand actually hold up?

Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493256)
Posted by First Gen on December 6th, 2007 @ 9:33am CST
I dunno. The work they're putting in to getting it, including the retail value of it, plus the fact that they have to make a profit in the first place makes $150.00 not incredibly unreasonable.

Im sure this is a limited figure and the value could jump significantly in years to come.

Or I could be completely wrong and you're wasting $150.00 bucks.

But I cant even find a regular Encore Ratchet for half that price.
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493265)
Posted by Geekee1 on December 6th, 2007 @ 9:41am CST
First Gen wrote:But I cant even find a regular Encore Ratchet for half that price.

You aren't looking very hard.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

And as much as I like Ratchet, I just can't get into this repaint. The diaclone colored Ironhide, yeah, but not this Ratchet.
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493270)
Posted by First Gen on December 6th, 2007 @ 9:45am CST
Geekee1 wrote:

You aren't looking very hard.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

Suuuuwweeet. Wow, I never figured BBTS to actually have something reasonably priced. I dont really ever look at their website cause of this.
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493274)
Posted by DREWCIFER on December 6th, 2007 @ 9:49am CST
First Gen wrote:
Geekee1 wrote:

You aren't looking very hard.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

BBTS Pre-Orders are normly, great. I always use them as a first reference, then shop elsewhere, but the pre-orders almost always rock!

:DEVIL:
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493423)
Posted by Dr. Z on December 6th, 2007 @ 11:19am CST
For $150 I could get a MP Prime, but I already have one. So I'm going to get this Ratchet instead.
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493568)
Posted by JTKranix on December 6th, 2007 @ 1:11pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:That's a very reasonable price considering the difficulty involved.

I thought the same thing when I pre-ordered it earlier.
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493580)
Posted by Dr. Z on December 6th, 2007 @ 1:18pm CST
Moonbug wrote:BBTS needs to change their supplier, I'm getting the book and two figures for that price.

Isn't it one figure per book? Anyway, BBTS is not dealing with only 1 figure, so you can't compare.
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493586)
Posted by Briggs on December 6th, 2007 @ 1:24pm CST
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

[/url]
Re: BBTS Offering Encore Movie Ratchet (493833)
Posted by decepticonjon on December 6th, 2007 @ 3:23pm CST
it looks like pea green baby shit all over a crappy mold.
to the dumpster!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Mighty Mugg from 2009 SDCC" on EBAY
Buy "NO SWORD Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ultimate Dragon Assault Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "SCI-FI Revoltech SERIES No.030 Transformers Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY FRENZY & RUMBLE working MP3 earphone Collection Toy New" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE x TRANSFORMERS JETFIRE & HOUND VAMP SDCC 2013 Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Swoop Vintage Hasbro 1985 G1 Transformers Action Figure NO BEAK & ARM" on EBAY
Buy "iGear Mini Warrior - MW-01 - Spray G1 colors looks like Transformers Seaspray" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2018 Throne Optimal Optimus Prime Power of The Primes Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY