BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit

BBTS Pre-Order:  FansProject Superion Accessory Kit

Thursday, April 30th, 2009 11:50am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Counterpunch   Views: 20,025

BBTS has a pre-order for the upcoming FansProject Superion Accessory Kit. The pre-order is priced at $44.99

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

BBTS Pre-Order:  FansProject Superion Accessory Kit

-Color and scale fit on any version.
-New form of transformation.
-Full improvement of the articulation.
-Stand much more steady.
-Include a set of removable clear goggles.
-Comes with Guns.
-Upgrade kit also turns into Fast pack, armours and radar disc for the jet mode.

Credit(s): www.bbts.com, Counterpunch

Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916097)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on April 30th, 2009 @ 11:52am CDT
I already placed my order. 44.99 takes a craptacular figure and turns him awesomtacular!! :grin: :grin:
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916099)
Posted by Firebird on April 30th, 2009 @ 11:54am CDT
I saw this upgrade set at TFcon, the pictures don't do it justice.

Preordered without a second thought. I love the Energon combiners :D
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916105)
Posted by Universe on April 30th, 2009 @ 12:00pm CDT
Sweet. just pre-ordered this. Anyone know when the combiners will be released or if they're coming stateside? Only see them listed on ebay as of now. Would prefer to purchase retail or BBTS, but don't want to miss an opportunity. :D
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916106)
Posted by Mkall on April 30th, 2009 @ 12:03pm CDT
Universe wrote:Sweet. just pre-ordered this. Anyone know when the combiners will be released or if they're coming stateside?

Combiners will be available in Target and Zellers to coincide with the release of the Movie.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916110)
Posted by It Is Him on April 30th, 2009 @ 12:07pm CDT
Does $45 sound steep to anyone else? I was expecting maybe $20, $30 tops. Also, Superion will probably retail between $30 and $35 when they're released as a box set stateside.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916111)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 30th, 2009 @ 12:10pm CDT
BBTS wrote:-The toy has been released as Galaxy Force (JP), Energon, Universe and is rumored to be released as part of the ROTF Series. If you don't have Superion yet, be sure to pick up the TF Movie II version so you can enjoy this great add-on kit.

May I gag at this inaccuracy? Superlink, Energon and Universe. ;)

And I agree with Mkall on the single joint. Otherwise it looks quite good. Not that I'm getting it...
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916115)
Posted by typh0id on April 30th, 2009 @ 12:18pm CDT
Wow...yeah that IS a bit more than I was expecting to have to pay for this...

I guess I'll still get it though...
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916116)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 30th, 2009 @ 12:19pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

May I gag at this inaccuracy? Superlink, Energon and Universe. ;)

I saw it...but I just report the news.

Besides, BBTS is entirely out of Superlink toys. They just don't get along with the line well.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916117)
Posted by Editor on April 30th, 2009 @ 12:19pm CDT
and ordered.

It will be for the movie set if Zellers actually gets it, but if not my Energon Superion will be looking much better.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916121)
Posted by Narc on April 30th, 2009 @ 12:26pm CDT
Done! Looks very cool.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916130)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 30th, 2009 @ 1:09pm CDT
I'm sorry Fansproject, but no. I'm not willing to spend that kind of money on a set of hands and feet with a couple extras.

I support what they do, but that's just too much. Of course, that could be the usual BBTS markup. If not, then things may be as I feared, their projects will get more and more expensive. I just hope I don't end up having to spend $100 to get the Protector set.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916135)
Posted by Starscream6 on April 30th, 2009 @ 1:18pm CDT
Was really looking foward to this, but that price is FN ridiculous. . . i'll have to let that one work on me
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916138)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 30th, 2009 @ 1:25pm CDT
Really guys?

I know I take a devil may care attitude about spending a lot of times as a result of my philosophy on buying...

but this really doesn't seem an unfair price to me.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916142)
Posted by Firebird on April 30th, 2009 @ 1:38pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:but this really doesn't seem an unfair price to me.

I completely agree.

Not only does the kit fix almost all the problems that Superion Maximus has, but the Individual jet modes also benefit from not having those ridiculous energon weapons/combiner bits plugged on.

If FansProject somehow included a piece to address the waist issue on the combined mode then all the flaws that Superion has will be fixed.

$40 really isn't that bad. Considering their origional Cliffjumper kit was $35, and that had way less pieces than this.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916144)
Posted by El Duque on April 30th, 2009 @ 1:41pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Really guys?

but this really doesn't seem an unfair price to me.

I think you and I have about the same attitude when it comes to spending my friend, price seems fair.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916155)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 30th, 2009 @ 1:58pm CDT
This kit is pretty cool and does finish off the Superion combiner very nicely! However, I just don't see it in the cards for me to go out and buy the TF2 set this summer along with this add-on; too much other stuff in the pipeline. But hey, I may cave-it's happened many time in the past.

Price is up there a bit but not terribly unexpected or surprising for a custom set that serves a dual purpose.

I hate FP for being so good at what they do as does my wallet!
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916162)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 30th, 2009 @ 2:18pm CDT
PRE-ORDERED!!

Now I just have to wait to buy the set this summer. LOL!!

I don't think it's too expensive. Again, we always want this stuff to be cheaper, but that is really not denting my pocket like some of the other stuff that's out there.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916170)
Posted by Blurrz on April 30th, 2009 @ 2:49pm CDT
Oh my.. This is just way too awesome. FP keeps surprising me. I didn't expect Superion!
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916173)
Posted by Down_Shift on April 30th, 2009 @ 2:53pm CDT
After seeing these up close this past weekend I know that I have to add this to my collection.
Re: BBTS Pre-Order: FansProject Superion Accessory Kit (916176)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on April 30th, 2009 @ 3:01pm CDT
do we know if that is the actual color of the pieces or are the pics still prototypes?

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Nano Hollywood Rides Transformers Bumblebee Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Movie 1 27 Deluxe Clunker Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TRA CYBERVERSE Slipstream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 30 Crankcase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Autobot Ratchet with Grapple Grab New In Box" on EBAY